Reminder that ryan_muscle is 16 and natty

Is he, dare I say the new king of Veeky Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=Qskz8c1C0Ds

Stupid user, manlets can't be royalty.

>tfw 21 and built fat and this kid is already chad mose

im pretty sure this dude said he was 16 anyways he seems kinda..."special"..

>never gonna make it

>a 16 y-o manlet
>king of Veeky Forums

nah

proof that lifting weights won't fix social autism.

how does he hope to slay underage pussy when he struggles to string sentences together

How will he ever compete with all those other eloquent, articulate 16 year old boys?

I had every girl in my class in highschool swooning for me when I was 16. Not every 16 year old was an autistic sperg like you were, nerd.

If he had a good looking face then I'd say he would have a chance no matter how bad you are at talking game. But his face is ugly as shit so girls wouldn't even give him a chance to show off his body

Sure buddy, you're on Veeky Forums you're a nerd like the rest of us

So you think all of the guys at your high school got no pussy just like you? Lol poor guy.

So no one's concerned that this 16 yo is injecting test?

that frame.... poor kid

>160 pnds
>king of anything
>Ryan fag please go

tbqh his hormonal systems prolly fucked now anyways so why put him down about it

>Every ugly cunt who lifts for a couple of years with a youtube channel is the new king of Veeky Forums

>man goes bald at 18

How do you have such a small jaw after taking so much testosterone during puberty

>those veins the size of a finger
>natty
I weep for that kid he can't even comprehend what kinda damage he has done to his endo system.

He's gonna be 5'5'' 165lbs with permanent bacne scars and completely bald by 18 lmao. I wonder who's the sick fuck who convinced this kid to pin so young .

Man thats fucking sad

And look where you are now faggot