Unironically being natty in the current year

>unironically being natty in the current year
The effects of almost 20 years on high end pharma grade chemicals: HGH, test-e, tren, numerous research chems

Did he implant his dick hair onto his head?

He was a late bloomer

i'm 24 and half way through puberty

Yeah it’s not like a lot of those things are expensive or anything.

lel, 2nd pic looks like a bit of a shop but yah, he had those wayne rooney $50000 transplants

not really a long-term solution unless you re rich, they ll eventually thin out again and you ll have to fork out another 50k

Hardly an issue for the guy who co-created PayPal and owns his own research company.

they take the hair from the back of your head which grows permanently

>they'll eventually thin out again
DHT-resistant hair follicles from the sides are used for the transplants, user

he still looks like a beta geek who will never get to fuck a woman because of her primal attraction to him and urge to carry his powerful seed

He bangs women like Amber Heard, so I think he's doing alright.

>from incel to incel
wtf I love pharma now?!?

Heard is a succubus

7/10 at best

But you're natty as well, OP.

The most egregious gold digger in the entire world. Like actual prostitute tier money grubbing.

you wish, manlet

SOUR
GRAPES

The difference between succubus and gold digger is that a succubus is an actual goddess that bangs legendary tier mean like Musk and Johnny Depp.

A gold digger gets thrown to the curb while a succubus literally corrupts and tears down legends. Heard's succubus tier.

>legendary tier mean like Musk and Johnny Depp.
This should be part of the bugman creed Tbh

I wonder how much he payed her

Are roids illegal, if not, where do i get them and what kind should i get as a new lifter? How do i inject it and where, and what do i eat and wjhat workout routines do i do in accordance with the gear?

>Are roids illegal
not if you're female. just get your girlfriend to pretend she's a male and you get free test for life

how did he get that jaw?

Milk

Chin implants by a really good surgeon.

mike mew?

Mike Mew is a dentist and generally advices against maxfac surgery.

Chin implants also fall under PLASTIC surgery, and not orthognatic surgery. But whoever did these is a good surgeon, most of the time jaw implants look like complete shit. Most of the time a chin wing is what I would advice, but if you can find this guy I'd go for it.

what about if I started roiding, does that have much of an effect?

he mewed

Maybe, but it's less controllable.

Either way, jaw is insanely overrated, it's just the go-to for normalfags that have no idea what they're talking about with regards to skull development and attraction. It is generally speaking one of the last things one should seek to correct

kys

I would but I have back acne and don’t want to worsen it.
What are the odds a basic cycle of test-e will exacerbate my bacne?

She's a 9/10 physically, but her personality and ugly, naked greed drops her to a 3/10.

Recessed potatocel horseface, 4/10 max

>t. Virgin

You can literally do what the fuck ever you want if you're smart enough to accumulate a net worth of $20 Billions.

>Always thought a beard was cool
>Since 13, never shaved my beard
>Beard grew out full and thick
>Haven't seen my chin in 13 years

I'm so scared I'll need to shave fully, and I'll have a beta chin.

She hight test in this pic