Tfw no motivation to lift

>tfw no motivation to lift

i bet you fapped in the last 24h

Respect the cock

>motivation
>hasn't taken discipline pill
YNGMI

Never rely on motivation. Make it habbit.

Have an unrealistinc goal. It's easier and makes it fun.

I tried so many times to lose weight due to goals i wanted. Never worked.

My goal now is to just fuck 1 girl in every country of the world. I have been been at this for a year.

Is it dumb? Yes. But its fun for me and i stick to it

I'm going to steal your goal now

Then don't lift and stay a pathetic DYEL

>muh motivation
just do it, fuck

Do you need any motivation to watch anime? Do you need any motivation to browse Veeky Forums? No! You just do it. You don't even need goals, you don't even need to see progress, you just do it. So do it, do it every single day, and you'll find yourself doing it over and over and over again for no reason other than to do it. Then years later, as your body fat hits single digits, as you breach the fridges of the natty limit, as you become surrounded by women, it soon dawns on you how empty your life has always and will always be. You retreat into your inner world, as you always have in the past. Its invisible walls, floor, and ceiling, painted with the brightest of pastel hues, offer you comfort, a brief respite from reality. You lose yourself to the bright colors, all dancing to the rhythm of an inaudible beat when all at once, a chorus of discordant tunes echo between your ears - first as a thought, but then it grows. As it does, the walls, floor, and ceiling darken like a cancerous black blot spreading on a canvas. This startles you. Instinctively you crawl to an unseen corner and make yourself small as you possibly can. The cacophony swells louder and louder: both within and without, and those three flat surfaces, your sanctuary, melt into the crescendo. In that bleak and utter darkness you are blind to the source of the shrill symphony, and know not if it closes upon you or if you close upon it.The deafening weight of the endless bears down upon your soul as the void's cold black embrace squeezes the last bit of sanity inhabiting your mortal mind-space. As your fragile psyche is hammered by the whirlwind of echoing noise, you hear a whisper: faint yet hideously loud amidst the resounding chaos: AZATHOTH.

Mr steal your goal

I can't wait for the day you come back to us and tell us stories of how you managed this shit in places like Syria and N.Korea. Go for it user.

ive been doing that for a year now. make fun of me all you want but lifting is starting to tear on my mental health.

>needing motivation
Just make lifting a routine in your life.

I've had a recurring abscess this year, preventing me from lifting. Got it cut open (hopefully) one last time a little under 2 weeks ago, gonna let it heal PROPERLY this time before I get back to lifting. Can't wait Tbh

tl;dr, sometimes we need a break.

Then buy motivation. Metylphenidate, atomoxetine, modafinil, adrofinil, amphetamine. Fuck motivation posts, or other´s bullshit. Chemistry is where it at.

Fucking terrible advice

Discipline is developed by doing things you don't want routinely for the betterment of yourself or what you care about. Medication won't do anything for you but give you another crutch which will eventually fail on you.

habit > motivation

Says you. But nothing else can give a big motivation boost out of nowhere like they do. Me personally, i don´t give a damn, i am finally something thanks to them even if i am eventually going to burn out thanks to them.

>tfw no motivation to life

Not wanting to go to the gym and do 1 arm 60 lbs Preacher barbell curls.

Yep a habit you don't quit.