Home after a day after seeing lots of Staceys who consider me a disgusting subhuman

>home after a day after seeing lots of Staceys who consider me a disgusting subhuman
>no motivation to do anything productive in my free time
>no friends autist

Picrelated

If you arnt white they are right

if you take this site's memes seriously enough and genuinely call yourself an autist and see real life humans as 'Staceys' then you got other problems to fix before you sort out being a disgusting subhuman

You are gonna feel even more shit after you consume this trash. You basically won't feel any better so at least maintain the one of the few things you've got sorted in your life - a nice regimen

Ben and Jerry's is kike food

>those woman-tier shit snacks

Pathetic

I refuse to believe one of our own is gonna eat that.
Post another pic with a thumbs up in front of the food and I'll believw you

>using Stacey unironically
>doesnt consider himself a disgusting subhuman
m8 woman are shit but come on

Nice

The haul you posted on Veeky Forums yesterday was better! This one is too estrogenic.

You also forgot to post your life story, you are slipping my friend!

>bubblegum sweets
>walkers
>cadburys
>fruit pastilles
>pepsi max

no wonder you're a pathetic virgin, even your taste in junk food is terrible. all of these posts you make make it clear your terrible life choices even go as far as affecting what garbage you buy from the shop.

The difference between you and someone who looks good asf is; instead of eating random shit, you'd be eating clean(clean proteins and carbs). Instead of vidya all day, at least take an hour and a half / 3 days a week to do full body splits. You could still be lazy as all fuck, like me, but you'd end up looking at the very least, decent.

shit tier snaks
even shit tier flavor ben and jerrys

Asda or Tesco, either way britbong, all your "Stacey's" are really Patricias

stop this mate

Read books.

i would kill a man for a bag of chicken and thyme sensations crisps

Why don't you post the full one? you started shortening your ops for some reason. the longer whinier ones are nicer

Poverty snacks brah

>Pop rocks and chocolate

>Pepsi Max
>Not Coke Zero

THIS IS NOW A BEN AND JEERYS THREAD

4 PINTS C'MON

RIGHT BABE?

MEME ME UP SCOTTY