Who motivates you to lift and self improve and why is it Benito Mussolini?

Who motivates you to lift and self improve and why is it Benito Mussolini?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDp3eUD2BG4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

then you should try reading and obeying the rules

Whenever I remember how hard we beat him I wanna lift for my country.

What was he even thinking going against countries like the US and Britain with his pathetic fucking army

But it's Johan de Witt, faggot.

Could I get a quick rundown on how he motivates you at all?
I've heard only stuff about how he was retarded and how he destroyed Italy but that's just history

Grills, making family proud, being physically able enough that I'm not shameful to my kids or family.

Not even remotely /pol/ but my history autism kicks in and I also lift for ancestors I guess.

Lifting to have your life controlled by a fascist is pretty cute though man.

Fuck that noise. I'm not Italian, I'm germanic.

BELIEVE
OBEY
FIGHT

Yeah, "we" won.

t. US mongrel

He made Italy stronger, people at the time recognised this. Even Hitler backed down from annexing Austria in 1934 because Mussolini threatened him with war and moved his armies to the border with Austria after Nazis murdered Dolfuss. Britain and France at the time weren't ballsy enough to stand up to Hitler in the same way over issues like the remilitarisation of the Rhineland or Czechoslovakia. Hitler only invaded Austria when he could be sure that it wouldn't lead to war with Mussolini.

Italy's participation in WWII was disastrous, that's true, but at the time they joined Mussolini felt under great pressure to do so, as France was on the verge of capitulation and it was expected that Britain would withdraw after Dunkirk. If Germany finished the war before Mussolini could enter, Italy would gain nothing. Hence he joined despite knowing that in an ideal world he'd have two or more years more of peace to rebuild his army after the wars in Abyssinia and Spain.

As for America joining the war and the implications for Italy, that has a lot more to do with Hitler than it does Mussolini

Corneliu Codreanu

Clerical fascism is the only way brother.

my man. I do aswell. He's truly one of the greatest leaders pre Pact of Steel

Greatest statesman of the 20th Century. Too bad he had to hook up with that incel Hitler.

'we'

top kek

Finally someone who knows a bit of history

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=NDp3eUD2BG4
I lift for him brehs

pic related, compared to most politicians back in the day (and even nowadays), he kept himself pretty fit. Doing farm work, swimming, fencing, you name it.

wow that's truly sad. Guess you're a dyel, huh?

>is motivated by an angry manlet
kill yourself

you'll hang when an an end is put to kali yuga, degenerate reddit cuck

>implying Plato wasn't an insane Fash

Fascists have some surprising people on their side.

he looks irish as fuck

So this is the power of /pol/tards...

A lot of men. Socrates and his known students, the stoic emperor Marcus Aurelius, settlers and founders of new nations like Ingólfr Arnarson and the founding father.

He was an amazing fencer btw. Even before rising to power, his adversaries weren't just letting him win cause he was the Duce, he actually was good

Well to be fair he did tell Hitler to give him time to reorganize his Army. After Ethiopia the Italian Army needed serious overhaul. However Hitler invaded Poland and thus sent Italy, unprepared into the war of German Aggression.

.t historylet

Italy had the second largest navy entering ww2 (2nd to Japan, so largest in the Europe theater). They just mismanaged the fuck out of it.

>Italy had the second largest navy entering ww2 (2nd to Japan, so largest in the Europe theater).

What.

The Royal Navy was by far the largest navy in the world both in tonnage and number of vessels at the start of WW2. It was only superseded by the USN in 1942-43.

The RN Mediterranean Fleet was able to match the Regia Marina alone, and it wasn't even the largest of the RN's fleets (that being the Home Fleet obviously).

I do it for him.

WE