Bench 85kg x 5

>Bench 85kg x 5
>OHP 57.5kg x 5
>Deadlift 155kg x5
>STILL (still) skinnyfat
is lifting a meme? I'm not powerlifting most of the time either, I do loads of exercises high rep (bench, kroc rows, lat raise, cable row, curls, close grip bench, etc). Am i just cut out to be a DYEL my entire life?

You're weak lol

eat more protein and cut

Wtf you havent hit 1/2/3/4 and you're complaining you look dyel

you're 'weak' by Veeky Forums standards (except the OHP, mirin) but you'll probably look like a sick cunt if you cut

lol almost exact same stats as me. To answer you though, strength alone doesn't guarantee shit, you could get much higher lifts than that, still look like shit, and it wouldn't be surprising. That's why I'm just gonna put an extra few kg on my bench, hit 1pl8 ohp then go on a hypertrophy routine.

I know i'm weak by Veeky Forums standards but I've come to realise Veeky Forums is extremely delusional and not representative of the real world at all, I rarely see anyone DL more than about 130kg in the 2 gyms that i've been to, and most people look much better than me
I want to get higher lifts before cutting

> x5
> looks dyel
fucking rofl

whats 1/2/3/4

I specifically said that i was doing high rep exercises? DYER?

lmao

I am on a hypertrophy routine and I can still do 1,2,3,4, easily. And I'm still chubby.

>loads of exercises high reps
There's your problem. Are you following a routine and doing progressive overload

stay mad dyel shitter

so? not sure what you mean by this

D I E T
I
E
T

>Are you following a routine
Yes, reddit PPL
>doing progressive overload
Yes, i track all exercises in JEFIT and load up every time

ohp/bench/squat/deadlift

>lmao
very helpful, cunt

Or are you doing tons of reps of random shit and hoping you'll magically get bigger and leaner

>literally doing a reddit workout
lol

1 Plate Press, 2 Plate Bench, 3 Plate Squat, 4 Plate Deadlift

kek

cut, inb4 u weigh 100kg

>he fell of the PPL meme
>he's not doing bro splits like all the big guys in the gym
Never gonna make it

I weigh around 94, i'm 6'4" though

I'am still confused
How many lbs for what?

No I'm only 90kg @ 5ft8. If i cut I think I will look to dyel

OP I'll tell you the secret to getting big and shredded in under a year natty if you post me a cute doge pic.

not OP but

>90kg
>At 5'8

M8 you are chubby for sure.

continue

lurk more

A plate refers to a full 45 pound plate. 1/2/3/4 refers to the first strength milestone for DYELs like yourself. It's a 135 pound overhead, 225 bench, 315 squat, and 405 deadlift.

no im just very broad with thick bones etc

OP here, that wasn't me
is me

1 individual plate is 20kg which is roughly 45 pounds. The bar is also generally 20kg. So a 1pl8 OHP is 20kg (bar) + 40kg(plate on each side).

Do you retards not know how to google?

OP PLEASE ANSWER.

I am doing the same fucking routine? IS IT A MEME? I'm 4 weeks in and I'm obviously much weaker than you but I am seeing results.

PLS POST PICS HEIGHT AND WEIGHT

No you're fat lol. I used to be chubby 85kg at 6'1 and I'm considered 'very broad with thick bones.' Your first step towards making it is realizing what you really are

>No I'm only 90kg @ 5ft8

kek thats obese according to BMI

This isn't me, this is me (op)

No it's not, wtf. The reddit ppl is very good. It's a bit low on chest volume but you can add an extra exercise like cable or dips. When I was doing it I added a few sets and a workout to each day because I felt I could do more. Every routine works as long as you're making gains and adding weight to the bar

No I don't think framelets can understand this actually, I'm really just skinny-fat not fat fat lol

so thats google.com? sorry pls respond

no, it's www.reddit.com

you need to go back

>framelets
kek. Dude the first thing people notice on me is my broad shoulders
Stop being in denial and start cutting. I'm 6'1 80 kg and I can outlift you. All that extra weight you're carrying is fat. Period. Stop arguing

you're fat as shit

Post pic

OP here, posting physique
Too lazy to take off anything besides shirt

>skinny-fat
dude, get a grip.

learn to flip pictures, cunt.

You look dyel af except for biceps

do you look dyel tho?

Really? I would have thought my biceps were the worst part, i rarely directly work them

>TFW your pics shut down a thread you look so bad

kek

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HOLY shit bruh my lifts are the exact same except I dead 180x3. I'm six foot and 91 kigaroonees. Gotta eat thicc to get thicc

>i'm not fat in big boned

I'm the same weight and 5'9 with better lifts and I'm chubby for sure

Are you me?