Is it alpha to just beat up someone if they mess with you...

Is it alpha to just beat up someone if they mess with you? There is this asshole in my school who makes fun of me all the time and is just a total prick. I'm pretty big 170lbs lean, and he is just a skinny motherfucker, literally like 110lbs. I'm autistic and if I try to comfront him verbally he just says something witty and everyone laughs at me and I get embarrased. Should I just go up to him and be like "Hi faggot" and headlock him or punch him in the face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3oAnkhYSdM
youtube.com/watch?v=qEBjIc-D_0A
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faggot

Just dismiss him and ask if he has anything better to do with his time.

They'll laugh at you even more if he can provoke you into a fight without actually initiating one himself.

nah dude, you're better than that

Gayest shit I ever read

You will always be beta with that mentality
How old are you?

It's alpha to the random bros around you but I warn you now, all the chicks will go to the guy that loses

you must be beta as fuck if you are 170 pounds and you let a 110 pounder treat you like that. Do you dress in overly baggy clothes and only wear hoodies or something?

Tell him he's a pussy who has to use words cuz he's got no balls. Or just look at him briefly if he's talking to you then walk away or look away

may I advise challenging the scoundrel to a duel, gentlesir?

lol no they won't

if the dude comes up to you again and takes the piss, just slap him really hard in the face. humiliation and physical pain > physical alone. if he fucks off afterwards, great, job done. if he persists or tries to act tough, do it again. repeat till he either pisses off or tries to fight you, in which case obviously you beat him painfully.

assholes used to try to fuck with me in school too cause my dad was in the police and had altercations with some of them. assholes in life will walk all over you for all kinds of reasons if you let them. and contrary to what beta leftists and women say, violence is not "good for nothing" or "pathetic" or anything like that, we all know that violence is effective.

so yeah, do that and i guarantee you'll not have a problem with him again. he'll be 10x more humiliated than you, he'll look a little loudmouth bitch who can't back up what he says.

>thinking this is a bad thing
a bunch of girls will be wiping his blood away stripped of all former clout as he lies on the ground as the beta loser of the fight. is there a more desirable outcome?

pretending you are going to beat the shit out of him and then be like
lmao jk bro

>all these silly answers
just punch him as hard as you can in the face, best deterrent for that kind of person there is, and people like that have to be taught that being a cunt is bad.

Give 'em the old one-two

(Optional) Piss on his unconscious body for ultimate disrespect

If you are under 18 then yes, beat the SHIT out of him. Once you get older you won't be able to get off the hook with assault so please for the love of God stand up for yourself now when it is legal.

Take suspension whatever they throw at you. It's a small price to pay for the admiration of your peers. trust me on this, next time he makes fun of you warn him to shut the fuck up and if he doesn't then sucker punch him and don't stop until he is knocked the fuck out.

My highschool bullies still haunt me years later so you have to do this user. YOU HAVE TO

>some 110lb alpha is picking on me, a 170lb fat fuck. Should i risk going to jail?
Fucking retard

this is just beta as fuck. taking shit from bullies because you worry about prison is about as incel as it gets.

a little scrap is never going to land you in prison anyway. fights like this happen all the fucking time. get a life.

Don’t use a slur, it’ll bite you in the ass.

>t. Beta

No, actually listen to what people say is beta op is obviously a retarded underage b& that doesn't understand that people will always say shit but that doesn't mean it's ok to just sucker punch them like the bitch you are

It depends if they pushed your button or not.
Beating up people is the most alpha and primal behavior you can display but if it is because the guy teased you it's the most beta thing ever done.

The best way to treat with someone fucking with you is to let them go and then retaliate silently
youtube.com/watch?v=H3oAnkhYSdM

>violence is just not ok guys
beta. nothing wrong with knocking some sense into people who think they can push people around without consequence. in fact i'd say its your moral imperative.

this desu, show him you could kill him but then play it cool.

considering you are autistic you might accidentally kill him tho so desu just kys

Haha ok have fun in jail you "alpha"

Why the fuck do you care? Just look at him in the eye and walk away or some shit.

Why does this exist

>doesn't mean it's ok to just sucker punch them

This is the state of "Western Men". Provocation leads to altercation. If pussy faggots like you enjoy talking shit then you'd better enjoy the consequences. The fact that you are telling OP not to stick up for himself because "it isn't okay" is beyond pathetic.

Veeky Forums is genuinly filled with 16 year olds

You mongs do realize you can't just punch people in real life if someone is talking shit to you in your workplace, right?

This guy got it right.
Those who can't knock some sense into someone are manlet ball-less faggots

>school
>pretty big
>170lbs

Is this fucking bait?

This isn't the workplace, moron. He's a kid in school and he isn't going to jail for a schoolyard fight.

Try to intimidate him and escalate the conflict.

Ever seen like niggas go on each other? Be like that, show him who's the boss here verbally.

Try being honest if he calls you names, make comebacks at him and say that he can't proof his words. Don't try to make "witty" comments like "I fucked your mom", but say he's an insecure prick that tries to bully people because he fears that people will ignore him.

Do all of it in a serious tone, with raised voice, like a mother lecturing a kid that fucked up.

You may even stalk him on the net for some time and find out his weaknesses and mock him for that in front of everyone, that lil' bitch will just cry or try to evade you.

This is some video for motivation, be like that guy that made the kid do push ups:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEBjIc-D_0A

Yes you can

Call him a pussy and tell him that if he keeps running his mouth you're gonna fuck him up. Then get knocked out and live with double your current shame kid.

I said workplace because in the future when you fags inevitably leave high school, someone will fuck with you in your workplace sooner or later

so many pussy fucking faggots itt, if the other wanted to sucker punch you, beat you for teasing him, etc. he wouldn't give it a second fucking thought. ive been jumped before and the other guy doesn't give two rat fucks about muh alpha etiquette. people are going to fuck with you in life if you let them

muh assault charges. fucking bugmen.

talk shit, get hit

Underage beta faggot

i will punch my boss because im not a pussy and a cuck >:)

op make sure you scream im pickle ree

>someone will fuck with you in your workplace sooner or later

Not if they get the shit beat out of them for doing so when their younger.

Youth is a time for learning lessons. Standing up for yourself is one lesson to be learned and the consequences for being a cunt is another hard lesson that must be learned.

>not punching the president instead
Beta

>Should I just go up to him and be like "Hi faggot"

Pure autism

In other words OP beating this idiot up is the moral thing to do and will lead to both of them becoming better people.

>t. philosopher

Yeah intimidation seems like the best of both worlds here. As others have said, just stare him down either with dead fish eyes (you don't give a shit/no emotion) or with eyes that show how much you want to kill him. If he gets physically confrontational then deal with him but he would've started it. No need to straight up walk over to him and start on him though.

Lol What? U can bear the shit out of one kid but there is gonna be someone else to fuck with you. It's always gonna be like that

If your first reaction is not to punch this bitch in the face for bullying you than it's probably just time for you to make the transition because you are halfway there

do this

If you just straight up punch him while just barely initiating a conversation you're gonna look like a little bitch. Just challenge him yo a fair fight since you think you can beat him you stupid fucking underage faggot

OP here's the best word of advice. Guys like that have big mouths and think they can dominate you with words, which is obviously what you're letting him do. Catch him outside of school, let him say something that offends you, and step in and punch him straight in the jaw. If you catch him right he'll go down in one shot, and everyone will stand around with their mouths open. Then take a look at him, tell him he deserved it, and walk away.

You don't have to really hurt him, or do anything of the sort, just publicly embarrass him and he'll stop messing with you. Now that being said, I'm just a stranger on the internet so I take no responsibility if you follow through with this and it goes awry.

>challenge him to fair fight

This, OP. Don't forget your matched pair of dueling flintlocks and powdered wig.

>let him say something that offends you, and step in and punch him straight in the jaw
>user why did you punch this man?
>h-he said that im gay, a-and I didn't like that!

Do the pinch and roll

obviously neither of you have been in fights. i had to defend myself a fair bit in school and have been in scraps on nights out cause when assholes find out i'm ex services they always want to try their luck. not once have i even had any trouble with bouncers, never mind the fucking police.

in real life, people don't get arrested for fights that don't result in injuries. you betas think that people go running to the police to press charges over a black eye? cmon guys.

You seem to be quite the "victim".

If you want to become physical: Next time, simply grab him bis his collar with all your strength, push and press him to the wall so he feels your power just tell him with your "war face" but fully composed, that from now day on, he should check every hedge on his way home, turn around in the dark, because next time he fucks with you, you will be there and then you might want to check what is inside his head...

Why does this work? You take away his power over you and show him that he cannot play with you.
(If you fight him in this situation, he still has control over you, because he initiated it).

Are you 13? Just fucking ignore that cunt or say something in an aggressive tone to make him fuck off. If you beat some twink up you'll just look like a psycho.

>i'm ex services
Calm down blaha. Anyways you do realize they can press assault charges on you, right?

This.

>get in fight with coworker
>choke slam his ass into the street
>he tackles me from behind as I'm walking away
>gets some good punches in
>people separate us and call the cops
>they show up
>take statements
>tell everyone to fuck off
>then they drive away

Cops really don't care unless someone dies.

yeah bro next time he says something knock him out

you are a poor sheltered boy if you think that even 1% of fights are ever taken up with the police. do you live in some shithole with martial law or something?

>just go up to him say hi faggot and put him in a headlock
Kek do this and report back

>implying they can find me between my 19 proxies, KGB connections, homemade bullets, and team of lawyers

t. blaha

But you do realize they can press charges against you, right? You still haven't answered this

Dont tell him to ignore it bro that always makes it worse from experience

not sure where you live but i've witness many fights (Scotland) and the police only ever arrest when one guy is extremely drunk or violent. the vast majority end up in bloody noses, insults, then fizzle into nothing, and if the police are involved at all, they just tell on guy to walk one way and the other guy to walk the other way.

i mean how much of a coward do you need to allow fear of police repercussion to trump your standing up to people who are literally bullying you?

Here's a tip: Cops absolutely hate work. And they hate paperwork. And they really hate people that make them do more of both.

Only actual bitches press charges over a fist fight anyway. Like legit, actual bitches in men's bodies.

yeah asshole, and they can charge me for the weed i buy every weekend but i doubt i'll ever be charged for that either. difference between you and me is that i worry about the crimes that matter while you prolly shit yourself when you get a letter through the post with a plastic window on it.

>yeah asshole, and they can charge me for the weed i buy every weekend but i doubt i'll ever be charged for that either. difference between you and me is that i worry about the crimes that matter while you prolly shit yourself when you get a letter through the post with a plastic window on it.

Actually do the headlock thing but make sure it looks playful and you have a little grin on your face as if you've been his friend for a while and make it as tight as possible, when you're giving him the noogie make sure its hard and when you let him go look him dead in his iris with the grin so he knows you're not afraid of him

my mom's mentally unbalanced and snaps at me everyday for some fucking stupid reason, my dads a cunt too with his sarcastic humor, i'm stronger than either of them so can i just kick them out of the house??

What if he gets expelled. Was it worth it?

yes they can, but the chances of that are pretty low unless you break his arm or something bro.

as a young man, do you honestly think its worth keeping your head down for the tiny chance that a single punch in the face will get you in prison? do you know of anyone ever who got arrested for a high school scrap?

Okay so you're twice as big as him and we have to qualify here that you're judging his behavior toward you through the lens of autism. Sounds like a great idea if you want to be arrested and thrown in a special school.

>Take suspension whatever they throw at you.

Don't let this little tidbit slip by you. In this day and age, it really doesn't matter who throws the punch and who receives it. Everyone gets suspended. OP, it looks like you control the tempo on this since he is all words and no action. Just don't start anything in the week that you have a major test or grade, since you will likely be suspended.

Also, for all you Internet tough-guys, don't forget that loudmouth little shits like that always seem to have a pack of delinquents that they can call on. That goes triple if he is black. Triggered? FU, it is true.

He's suggesting he wants to beat a kid up who's half his size based on the kid being an "asshole". And the kid may very well not be an asshole because OP admits he's autistic. Maybe the kid said he likes Sonic's current arm color or some bullshit.

>Should I walk up to this guy, call him a faggot, and then punch him?
Sure OP, be my guest to get the shit suspended out of you. I honestly thought this type of shit only happens in the movies, he's only making fun of you because he's an insecure skelly faggot himself, call him out for what he is the next time that he tries to give you shit. Best of luck to you OP.

And in this case the kid trying to commit the violence probably would deserve a hefty suspension and even expulsion. How would you feel if you got a call from school that some autistic kid twice your son's size beat the shit out of him because he didn't like him?

School is literally the only time in your life you can beat someone up for reasons of pride and not go to jail.
Do it faggot or continue to be the little bitch you are.

Just slap him man, all you gotta do.

its obviously bothering OP and this guy is obviously thriving off humiliating him to the sound of the laughter of others. get real. this kind of guy is usually some cocky little arsehole who thinks its ok to pick on others to look cool, which is absolutely deserving of a black eye.

Well, I mean it's not like autistic kids get enraged for silly reasons or anything.

Just slap him in the fac, humiliate him in front of everyone

face*

kek

Your dignity & reputation worth more than anything, at the last moment of your life it's what will be remember about you

Remember the only thing NOBODY will ever told you:
"You can do EVERYTHING you want in life but you're not allowed to get CAUGHT..."

probably. self respect is extremely important for your own happiness and confidence. not that a knock in the jaw is going to get anyone expelled, especially if he's been picking on OP publicly for a while.

OP beat the living shit out of that kid. When you talk to the principal or whoever about it just say how he's been treating you and they'll be on your side.

You're obviously underaged so there is literally no consequences to fighting in school. Both of you will get into trouble and that's it.

Not only that, but you'll earn a rep for being someone not to fuck with whether you are or not, although you are obviously a pussy so you need this rep. Everyone will think you're a little bit cooler and you might even earn some female attention but probably only from whores, which... no downsides.

Punch the fucking kid, or better yet, do what that user said and slap him really hard while telling him to do something. He either walks away and looks like a bitch while humiliated, or comes at you and loses.

Do it you stupid fag. You don't get chances like this when you grow up.

As an aside, I hope he kicks the fuck out of you you underaged faggot.

99 likely he's disciplined. They have zero tolerance policies now.

That's only for sjw shit. You can't fuck with trannies, fags, fat people, or minorities.

Retaliating to getting bullied doesn't cover that.

probably will be disciplined, probably won't be expelled. i think he should coax him into fighting personally. i'm the one who advocated slapping him until either he snaps and throws the first punch, making him the violent aggressor, or until he goes away and doesn't bother OP anymore. no one's getting suspended over a slap or two.

Do you realize how much shit will hit the fan when that families kid comes home with his face busted up? Yeah, the school will probably make some allowance for the aggressor's issues but still, that's not something they can allow to go unchecked. I'd be on the phone with a lawyer in 2.3 seconds if it was my kid and the kid that did the punching got nothing.

Remember the wildcard here is autism. He feels like he's bullied, but it sounds like he's most hurt by confronting the smaller kid over some perceived slight and looking foolish when the kid responded with a smart remark that others laughed at.

seriously? if i found out my kid was a degenerate bully there's no way i'd want to punish the people who actually had the balls to stand up for themselves.

Give him a wedgie. Old skool

*a degenerate bully according to an autistic person he gets advice from Veeky Forums

''Billy would never bully anyone! we raised him to be a good Christian!!''

>They'll laugh at you even more if he can provoke you into a fight without actually initiating one himself.
No that's not how it works. When I was in highschool there was this 5' 4 skinny guy who thought he was cool because he had expensive clothes, always the latest iPhone, and bragged about already having had sex at 14. I was an easy target as I was omega and a nerd, but still bigger than him. I don't remember exactly what he did to me (probably usual bullying, joking about my virginity and my appearance), but at one point I thought about changing school just to be away from him. One day we were coming out of school and he kept punching me on my shoulder, for some reason I flipped and pushed him to the ground, grabbed his arm and started bending his hand until he started crying in front of everyone. Nobody told the teachers nor the principal and he stopped bothering me. I noticed that from that moment girls gave him less attention, probably because he was already a dwarf and now everybody saw how weak he was. So OP I think you should beat the shit out of your bully, the only problem is that somebody could report you to the principal, so don't be impulsive like me and do it where nobody can see you.

>lawyer
>high school, maybe elementary

Jesus fuck, you must be a bit autistic too.

And if he wasn't actually being bullied, they'd take pity on him for being autistic. He has the perfect cover story.

People only get into trouble during school for weapons, drugs, or by the police from parties. Even if you hit a teacher the worst you get is expelled. Nobody gets into real shit for a fight. Especially not autistic kids who think they're getting bullied.

We had one asbergers kid that would flip out and destroy shit and attack other students and he pretty much got away with everything. He'd get detention at the worst.