Kettlebells

How does Veeky Forums feel about kettlebells?

Objectively nothing wrong with them.

Easy to injure yourself if you don't have your form down.

Do them in conjunction with normal lifting, not as a replacement.

Pretty good user.

>2017
>using overpriced memebells
Neck urself

Nice propaganda CUMRADE U STRAWNG YOUSE BE TOUGH LIKE BEAR BUY KETTLEBELL MADE IN CHINA AND FOR LOW PRICE OF $300 I

I have no strong feelings one way or another

I like them for cardio sometimes

I'll chase you around and if I catch you I rape you, that's way cheaper and effective then those round piece of shit

they are good "functional cardio" builds good muscle endurance.

>functional cardio
Why do Veeky Forums realted people always come up with these retarded meme terms? It's like they are some random term generator bots
>functional strength
>functional cardio
>functional food
>functional gains
>functional rest days
>functional lifts
>functional fucking kill yourself

Im gonna functionally rape you

As an investment they have a very low depreciation rate and rarely break as there are very few moving parts.

I added kettlebell conditioning in with my normal barbell and running routine and I have improved greatly. I read a lot of Pavel’s books and his routines work really well for me.

Yeah, he does try to sell you his expensive equipment, but there are plenty of ways to do the same exact workouts without them though

do EMOM with kettlebells as cardio after lifting

>521 KB
>Kettlebells Anonymous 10/09/17(Mon)12:37:44 No.43
barely ever use them, most gyms don't offer them. What's the point?

They used to be a great alternative to olympic lifting to develop explosive power. Since Crossfit faggots started adapting their use to sell it to normies that think it's better because it's exotic, the price has gone up ridiculously and it makes a lot more sense to just use a barbell.

I have a kettlebell day, which is basically my "rest day". Do like 4x20 kettlebell swings, 2x20 kettlebell press (with each hand), kettlebell rows until exhaustion, and some stupid Z press variation with kettlebells that seems really pointless but gives a good pump.

They are good to keep active on a non heavy day.

They're just plain fun!

thats why i put quotation marks around it you autist on the spectrum :)

I love to do KB snatches

What is your kettlebell conditioning routine looks like?

What weight should I buy if I only have money for one kettlebell?

Great for "functional strength" but why the fuck would I spend money to do poor people work and not get paid

35 pounds if you are a beginner with other lifts
55 pounds if you are intermediate to advance with other lifts

that is low volume why even bother just enjoy your off day, should be at least 500 swings for warmup and than 10x10 either jerks or longcycle finishing off with rows or more presses

Go away jo rogaine I don't want to buy your kettle bells, kettlebell shill