What perctange of Veeky Forums do you think is still in high school?

What perctange of Veeky Forums do you think is still in high school?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14112768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

15% - 25%

99.9%

That's too low, it's a puberty's phenomenon to want muscle, so most highschoolers would turn into Veeky Forums for that. I would guess 30-40%

this is a good estimate. id say 15-20%

I'd say low, most high schoolers are probably still on /b/, where I was over 10 years ago. At least /b/ was still pretty good back then, but now it's really, really shit and I'm on here and Veeky Forums

Nah, various strawpolls pop up from time to time and the underages are always ~15%. user is right. For good measure: strawpoll.me/14112768

what makes you think these are reliable in any sort of way?

I was 14 when I started browsing, my first board was /mu/ and /ic/, /b/ was shit from the start.

I'm 18 now and still in hs for what its worth

That's as true as Veeky Forums being the tallest board

>Born: 1999

JUST

You were like 3 years old when I lost my virginity

Yeah, I'm talking about over a decade ago kid, /b/ was awful way before 4 years ago. Nothing but traps and dumb shit, no creativity anymore

Why are you still here

>kid

The moment you start going I was x when you were x years old... fuck man, we are so old, I do that too.

Why are you still here grandpa

You never leave.

I don’t browse as much anymore but today is Thanksgiving and I’ve got fuck all to do after dinner yesterday.

Took the bait so easy. People really just walk into shit nowadays

Harrowing

I used to believe that too but I’m engaged and have genuinely improved my life by learning new skills. You lose interest in some boards and move to others.

I remember being in your position and laughing at the 20 year olds for still being on /b/. The times change