How to be a more interesting person?

Well, how? I just go to the gym, work and go to school. What else is there to do? What kind of hobbies? Travelling?

Bonus: good paying job with little formation?

You'll never be interesting if your reason for doing things is to be interesting.

Figure out things you enjoy doing and pursue them.

Travelling makes most people "think" they are interesting but nobody gives a fuck about their incessant stories about the time their phone died in rural Thailand etc.

You just got to put yourself out there and learn how to present yourself as interesting through social interaction while simultaneously gaining experience through life events. Joining organizations or going to events can help with this such as Trump rallies, NRA conventions and antimigrant protests. The possibilities are endless friend.

Most of the things I enjoy are very expensive such as racing and guns...what are some more affordable hobbies that are constructive (useful life skills or personnal growth)

IMMERSE yourself in long distance shooting. Like using a fuckin Howa in .375 Holland & Holland, bull barrel, barrel tuner, rear shooting bag, temperature-controlled ammunition container, turned brass bullets, autistically measured handloads, waiting at least a minute between shots, etc. etc. Of course start out smaller and slowly work into it, but long distance shooting is bombass. You could be at a party or something and start talking about windage calculations and shit with a shooting buddy and the type of girl you want to be with is gonna be fuckin mesmerized by the technical jargon.

Extreme precision air rifle shooting is pretty cheap imo, but it's also not very interesting so whatever.

Maybe go buy a cheap guitar and start learning. Start listening to a shitload of comedians and try to emulate them. Start doing some mountainman shit, like camping with just a shelter half, some first aid supplies, a hatchet and a rifle.

honestly have made best experience by just not saying too much. Admittedly shit can backfire big time, but if you manage to be chill to hang around and have that kind of bolt plainness fitted with not revealing too much, you are bound to have chicks ask you stuff. At which point you best guide them into having a monologue about themselves and their achievements. Eventually you will make her feel accepted and appreciated. Dingdingindg!

However, this will only work if you are 7/10+ and overall confident body language and/or the grills are drunk as fuck.

Protip for easy alternative bitches: Grow a mustache, get a tattoo or ear plugs.

Take dance lessons. You'll meet really interesting people there and learning to dance will make you more interesting in and of itself.

Here in California I met an incredibly eccentric Panamanian chick and a guy from Boston who became two of my very close friends for a few years before moving away. I also met some older folks who had some wild businesses and threw insane parties.

One of the couples wants to hook me up with their qt3.14 daughter but I'm not dating latinas anymore (long story).

Dancing is fun and its comparable to walking in terms of cardio so there's always that. Plus chicks love a good dancer.

>trump rallies make you interesting

xD

>being a liberal
>shitposting
Why are you here? There's a vegan general for you non-lifters

So you put the chocolate in the oven with the nuggets?

>not dating latinas anymore (long story)
Do tell please.
Also, what dances did you start with and which do you like the most?

>but nobody gives a fuck about their incessant stories about the time their phone died in rural Thailand etc.
being stranded in rural Thailand with a dead phone, a wallet full of cash and no way to communicate to the people that I wanna go home was the most horrifying experience I ever had though
funnily enough, it's also how I met my fiancée

if by oven you mean microwave oven ye man

And after you met her you didn't have a wallet full of cash in thailand

more like how to make everyone hate you

Everyone fucking hates liberals. From you assholes rioting in response to democratic election results, to your support of violent terror organizations like BLM burning down US cities and kneeling in support of it you've turned the general public of the US to hate you. Sure you have support in your isolated costal refuges, but the majority of this country is sick of the constant violence and hatred you've been spewing in the media.

This * 1000

It's all your demeanor. Seriously.

I know a guy who is like the copy-paste of the Dos Equis most interesting man in the world. Mother fucker is like a trashier James Bond. He has been literally all over the world, and has done some amazing fucking things like drink banana rum with a congolese warlord, been free diving with great whites, literally fucked runway models in Europe, he's ripped and absolutely LOADED because he put the vast majority of his money into investments, but he's the most boring fucking dude ever. Holding a conversation with this guy is nigh impossible.

So lesson learned, you don't need to be interesting, just have energy and social skills.

>but John Oliver said I'd be cool and trendy :(

Having an opinion in politics doesn't make you interesting. Hiding behind an ideology doesn't mask your lack of personality.

I never said anything about the ideology, I was talking about the events. Learn to read brainlet.

>You should go to events
>like trump rallies
>not ideology

lol wowie

It's a social event. I never said he had to be a republican.

Ok I'll be more fair and explain exactly what I'm saying.

Yeah I agree just getting out there is going to give you more experiences, broaden your horizons etc. However, there's a recent trend with people filling their void in life with ideology. That's why I'm saying that that going to rallies isn't going to make you a more interesting person, it's just replacing individual thought/self identification with group identification.

Liking Trump doesn't make you an ideologue it just makes you a normal male with test in a normal male range

Probably because he finds you boring/basic af

>lacking strong male figure in life so you replace it with trump

stomp someone's head in on an elevator

>all liberals are bad

I wonder how much you'll change when you move out of mom's house

>worshipping rich people

stop drinking tap water and watching television and read some books