youtu.be/0lTa5xr4-qQ?t=369
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the reverse
1 gf is easier than 4 plate deadlift is easier than 3 plate squat etc

>tfw only ever achieved one of these

>only ever achieved four of these

>tfw achieved all four of those but not the one I want :'(

I'll get you someday, 4 plate deadlift

clearly a gf is easiest to obtain. those lifts take at least 6 months of trainging with decent genetics.

I hope this is bait... 6 months. Fuck off

i've made it to 2/3/4/5 and still no 1 gf

I'm with you m8
>you'll never make 4-plate
kill me

He's right for 1rm those lifts are 6-12 months tier. With 6 months being more for the guys that did sports or guys that don't care about looks and 12 for guys that are genetic dead ends or guys with lean bulk or suboptimal diets i.e vegan.

Post body

5'9 was 75kg when i started lifting, hit 3x5 1pl8 ohp in just over 3 months. Its all genetics, I cant squat 3 pl8, i have injuries and now I cant even squat my body weight. If you cant do anyone of the lifts for even a 1rm at 6months then you just have shit genetics, its nothing about diet or that shit its all about your body and how you respond to lifting

>It's nothing about diet
>He thinks a 55kg would be able to hit these lifts for 1rm in 6 months if he stayed at his bw
Retard.
Also how the fuck do you injure yourself when you can't even do 3pl8 squat?

Im now 65kg and can ohp 75 after 7 months and I had various breaks throughout the 7 months, i didnt ohp for about a month straight in this time. My lifts recently went up and i was 'on a cut' as well so go get your genetics looked at bro

Also I forgot that injuries only exist after you squat 3 pl8, i actually completely forgot, fuck knows how I hurt my self then

>5'9 is now a 65kgs.
>He actually lost weight
Post vid of your ohp bet my ass you are push pressing the shit out of it.
>Calling out anyone's getting genetics when he injures himself doing literal baby weights.

t. push pressing retard

Rofl BIGMAN who the fuck said I hurt my self doing actual squats? dont be so insecure cause others do what you cant. Why cant you fucking fit fags just accept people are better off than you in certain things? I bet if i told you I can bench 120 at 65kg youd be crying for a video aswell? deal with it jelly man just cause you couldnt hit 'baby weight' lifts after 6 months dont mean you gotta hate on me. And yeah i lost weight its magic bro, I was merely pointing out that you can hit those lifts being lighter cause you brung up some shit about a 55kg lifter for some reason

I don't know dude. Honestly they were all pretty easy

So no vid right? keep talking shit as per usual.

Yeah i also push press my bench and my deadlift and all my other lifts too bro. dont hate the player big guy you gotta accept some thing sometimes, anytime anyone does something good these that other people cant do they gotta try and make out thats its impossible, because they didnt do it first

Yeah 1 sec let me go the gym and video it for you, ill be back in like a couple of hours with the video, I worked deltoids yesterday but ill do it again to prove my self to you on the internet

For me it was those 4 lifts.

>tfw no gf

>tfw couldn't into 1 plate

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>tfw rep the first two for 5 but can barely squat 2plate for a set

>Yeah 1 sec let me go the gym and video it for you, ill be back in like a couple of hours with the video, I worked deltoids yesterday but ill do it again to prove my self to you on the internet
This thread will be alive till tomorrow fit is slow, no matter how hard you hit your muscles you would be able to do 1 rep. I'll wait for you.

Previous brosplitter?

>you gotta accept some thing sometimes, anytime anyone does something good these that other people cant do they gotta try and make out thats its impossible, because they didnt do it first

Just go talk to bitches

What's the point of reference for this??

1 plate overhead
I could walk into any ugly girl my age in the street get her number and ask her out within a week
it takes at least a month and a half to get 1 plate ohp if youre starting from scratch

>120kg bench is unbelievable from a shit poster
it's not that hard mate
>t. just recently hit 133kg and can now talk shit
feels good

unironically think squat is the hardest to obtain

ITT: uppity dough boy manlets act like they're hot shit by acting like they accomplished the marks set in the OP with ease when in actuality they can't do a single one of those themselves. you little shits are so transparent.

Is a 280lb bench at 180lbs bodyweight impressive by normies standards? I've been on Veeky Forums too long to know what's real anymore

absolutely. 225+ PERIOD hits that mark, regardless of body weight. the average gym goer doesn't care about lift to body weight ratios. 2 plates + and you are 100% impressive to the average gym goer.

FUCK ME

Am I ever gonna diddly-doo 4pl8s? That's the only one I'm missing

I can squat 3pl8s for reps but I can barely get a single rep deadlifting 3 plates

what the fuck is wrong with me

>I can squat 3pl8s for reps but I can barely get a single rep deadlifting 3 plates

1. you squat more often than you deadlift
2. you're a turbo hobbit with short arms
3. both of the above

Nice. Well I just hit that for 1 rep today. Was so hyped I slammed out 225 for 8 right after. I still look dyel as fuck though

Depends on the lengths of your 5 limbs

It's been shown if you're overweight and did a lot of manual labor or sports you can pretty much just walk in and do a 1/2/3/4.

Skellies can take a year or more.

>it's been shown

A 1plate strict ohp I got in like 2 months. 2 plate bench and 3 plate squat took me 2 years, 4 pl8 dead took me 3 years

Nah mate I'm just fine, I'm 180 cm. Yes I do actually squat twice as much as I deadlift, but I feel that's not the core of the problem.

I think it's due to my scoliosis, If I have anything that isn't completely absolutely perfect form when deadlifting I get pain in the muscles in my side. If I didn't have that I think I could cheat a little and improve.

I was told that some people are just better at certain lifts more than to others, but there's a couple dudes in my gym who can deadlift 200 kgs and not being able to makes me mad af

The only one I've achieved is the gf. Wouldn't be so bad except I've been lifting 3 years

>tfw have all 5

Feels comfy bros

Kek

Is 1/2/3/4 supposed to be 1 rep maxes?

Is 4-plate 220kg? 25kg * 4 * 2 + 20

I think yes, but my goal is to make them my working weights

literally this

If I do a standing dumbbell shoulder press with 70 lbs in each arm, that's basically equivalent to 1 plate OHP right?

>lmao 2 plate bench
I have long arms I'm such a lanklet fuck no girl will ever want me, should I kill myself? I can't even bench 2 plate, why was I made like this?

The rest are easy, I mean they were until I snapped my shit.

No, it's 180 kg. Although that ends up being 396 pounds, so it's less than the lb version of 405 lbs (184 kg)

people are more likely to get injured becoming strong than people who are already strong. Doesn't help that most people trying to become strong from a weak base have no serious help with form.

unless you're a scrawny twink then ohp and bench should be pretty easy. Squat and dl would take a little more time

>1 pl8 OHP isn't day one shit
fuck off

For me it's my grip always giving out. How do I get a stronger grip guys?

What is her right leg even fucking doing

Can't do 3 or 4 but got the others. I think it's my knees desu

No, at least 5reps

yes.

Maybe

1 gf obv

Then 2 plates bench

I've been doing GSLP fee or about 3 months now and can do 1/1.5/2/3 for reps. I'll be at 1/2/3/4 for reps in 6 months with good diet

>Inb4 fat
I'm 5'8 164 lbs, I can still see my abs

Squat low bar or high bar? People say low bar’s easier on the knees; I’ve never had a problem with my knees so I don’t know if it’s true.

I've only ever achieved one of these.
It's been over 3 years though...

Most to least difficult:
4 plate deadlift
2plate bench
1gf
3plate Squat
1plate OHP

>implying 2pl8 bench is hard

it's literally, from easiest to hardest, 1, 2, 3, 4, (power gap) gf

Most guys can get a gf but can't do a 2plate bench

then where is my gf

>working out 1 year
>went from 134lbs skelly to 162lbs, ~14%bf
>0.5pl8 OHP, 1pl8 bench, 2pl8 squat, 2.5pl8 deadlift
>can do these for reps, fail hard if I try to increase weight
>eat at surplus, 1g/1lb protein a day, sleep 8hrs every night
Why am I not improving? I feel like such a bitch

1rm
>175 ohp
>305 bench
>325 squat
>405 dl
>never had a gf
>25
Whew lad

kek

I should mention that I didn't have access to a gym for two months in that period, but I still had a pull up bar and a dip station, with which I added weight progressively and did some other bodyweight/light dumbbell stuff.. I'm doing starting strength and have been since the beginning.. if I posted my arms I would receive 50 (you)'s of laughinggirls.jpeg

Already am in 1/2/3/4 club OP

Some fat /r9k/ kid I went to high school with could deadlift 4 plates. What are you doing with your life?

>That feeling when you’ve actually achieved all 5 before

>tfw lanklet with 275 squat but only 305 diddly
I feel like my diddly is supposed to be so much better

You know you can use "It's" for "It has," right?

I'm really shitty then, it took me almost 3 years to reach 4 pl8 Deadlift. Although I did lose a lot of strength when I cut twice during those 3 years.

>1 gf at
>1 gf at

easy mode:
>find a fat
>take her exclusively to sizzler
>diddle her skittle
>ask if it's time to be exclusive
>when yes, say it's over

Nice reading comprehension, I was making fun of the phrase as a whole. It's on the same level as "scientists say" or "research shows" or "an anonymous source familiar with his thinking says". If there's no citation, it's dressed-up horse shit.

suck it nerds, I have all five

Definitely gf.

In order of lifting, I think I got OHP, bench, squat, then deadlift in that order. OHP and bench were both done within a few weeks of each other. About a year later I hit deadlift and squat within about a month of each other. I lost my virginity after 2pl8 bench but before 3pl8 squat, so maybe I'll rank that in the middle.

Hey! Veeky Forums is NOT the place to be bullying people

I've had 4 gfs but never hit 4 plates diddy. So 4 plates diddy is harder.

Current brosplitter

Height : 5 cm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT

I thought everyone just took that as fact since it's as common as grass growing.

If you're a fat as fatass 250lbs and do manual labor or have done sports in the past you're gonna be able to squat 3pl8

It's so common even youtubers have videos on it, like this dude who used to do sports but hasn't lifted in 10 years is beyond 3pl8 for squat.

youtu.be/0lTa5xr4-qQ?t=369

>not doing 3/4/5/6
Never gonna make it bruh

heavy farmers walks

5rm

>tfw no gf

everyone always talks about 1/2/3/4

but NO one talks about what weight you need to be when you hit them

1/2/3/4 as a 350lb. fatass isn't impressive at all

Holy shit

What is suboptimal about being vegan? Specifically

>tfw you would rather have a 3pl8 squat over a gf

Wouldn't it be harder to do squats as a fatass since you're carrying so much extra weight?

let me introduce you to my friend Zach