No sip memes but are these actually safe to drink?

No sip memes but are these actually safe to drink?

I've only drank water for the past month but someone gave me one of these for free. Will the fake sugar destroy my gains and cause diabetes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNNwQwGc8EY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's fake sugar with a ton of salt and stimulants. Perfect for fucking up your cardiovascular system imo

it can make your heart explode, yeah so safe..

I wouldn't drink it often. Probably better to stick to coffee

They are healthy as fuck. I sipped for a week and my tapeworm died. Can recommend.

It's sweetened with sucralose (Splenda). Even though it's zero calories, it raises your blood sugar anyway.

it is 100% safe, if you don't over do it, one, maybe two cans of this shit is 100% safe

Protein synthesis doesn't kick in until the 5th can though

>that fifth sip of the day

It's not safe, not to sip, that's for sure

G O M A D
A
L
L
O F
N
M O N S T E R
A
D
A
Y

If you hate your gut microbiome, then yeah just go for it

Artificial sugar isn't good for you. Can't speak much on the blood sugar effects or whatever, but when I drank a ton of diet soda, it always made me really hungry for unhealthy foods.

just posting here to inform you of the BEST sip there is..

my aeropress expresso in the morning has rougly double the caffeine.

They're completely fine.

Drink up.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNNwQwGc8EY&feature=youtu.be

They are fine but the insane amounts of citric acid will erode your tooth enamel

t. had white teeth before i started sipping 4 years ago

This

Anyone have the video of Ogus talking about diet sodas? I figure this thread would be a good place to bring it up. Was curious because he sounded like he was going to present research with his discussion but I never caught the vid.

Double edge sword

dont mean to nitpick but i think its sweetened with erythritol. research has yet to find anything too harmful with it

do you have a single fact to back that up?

are you bulking or cutting? sugar substitutes can be anabolic and help you build mass and fat. (by increase your insulin level)

but if you are cutting drinking this makes losing fat difficult.

Are these that bad for you? I really like the Mango flavor and drink it because it taste great. Is it any worse than RedBull and other sodas?

Not him, but I'm a biologist by profession and these things are heart attacks in a can, yea.

>I'm a biologist

You being a biologist may be a fact but it doesn't back up anything. Retard.

?

The artificial sweeteners and salts, in those concentrations, aren't very good for your circulatory system. And with 140mg of caffeine per can, ingested over the course of say, 5 minutes, is quite a large dose. I would expect a bpm increase of at least 19% sustained over 40 minutes.

>quite a large dose
>not even two shots of espresso
>barely more than one cup of coffee
>200mg caffeine pills are more common than 100mg because it's still a small and safe dose
Okay, now that you've exposed yourself as a retard, fuck off

Calories in calories out my broscience chartposter

>barely more than one cup of coffee

Except it's considerably more dilute, and not mixed in with ascorbic acid and artificial sweeteners.

>Two shots of espresso.
Yea that's not great for you, either, mate. But considerably better than those monster drinks.

>cup of coffee
>200mg caffeine pills
None of these are as concentrated as a Monster.

Get a load of this "biologist."

>Except it's considerably more dilute,

I just said they weren't as concentrated. That doesn't make it "Healthier". If it's mixed in with other chemicals it can make it more difficult for your body to disincorporate.

The dilute nature of the mix makes it more difficult for your body to process the caffeine. Hence it can give you quite a long buzz.

Well seeing as the volume of two shots of espresso is smaller than that of a 16 oz monster, I'd say the caffeine is more concentrated in the fucking espresso retard.

>I would expect a bpm increase of at least 19% sustained over 40 minutes
Jesus christ you're such a fucking faggot holy shit

>19%

Why not 20%?

wait i thought caffeine was a hunger suppresent? what the fuck fit

Lmao I am a medicin student and there has been a study this fucking year that showed 4 cupsnof coffee a day is healthy. You have no idea what you are talking about. Go and cut up some plants, faggot.

>Im a biologist
>These things

Its carbonated water, sugar substitute, and caffeine nigga 2 calories in a can.

Many years ago i was awake for a 48 hour period because of E3 and i had about 14 or so energy drinks in my house because i don't even know, was drinking them in addition to coffee and thought my heart was going to explode for about 40 hours.

Was pretty fun

>I'm a biologist, that means I know biochemistry and didn't study the joke course

A marine biologist?

19.2496 if you want to be all accurate about it. It depends on many factors im not the guy you replied to he is actually retarded.

Might just as well snort speed bruv.

he just said that you mong

>STEM major, picks biology

fucking kill yourself degenerate.

I was a bio major with a minor in entomology. Go fuck yourself

Gives me a massive fart frenzy for hours so I can't really drink it.

S I P B O Y S