What are some Veeky Forums approved things to order at fast food restaurants?

what are some Veeky Forums approved things to order at fast food restaurants?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/business/marketplace-chicken-fast-food-1.3993967
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

black coffee

nothing

chocolate milkshake

pour it all over your shirtless body while singing "my milkshake brings all the gains to my yard"

Now that the 6 inch steak and cheese at Subway is $3 I usually get that when I go out to eat.

>Veeky Forums approved
>fast food restaurant

Pick one

Two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Shoo shoo shakelet

Fuck off spooky skeleton

Hungry skeleton here. Bumping for interest. Any good fast food hacks for bulking?

165lb borderline 'made it' poorfag here

McDonalds and Burger King are what I go to regularly, I only get double hamburgers(no cheese) only ketchup. $1.27 at Burger King, $1.60 at Mcdonalds. Don't ask for fancy burgers or meals because they will mark up the price to $5.00+ for a slice of lettuce and tomato. The food is a pretty fatty so avoid it if you aren't an active person.

>Avoid Subway, that shit makes me gain weight like nothing else.
>Avoid anything deep fried and sugar filled beverages.
>If you have money and can afford it get grilled chicken salads/sandwiches(no dressing).

>>Avoid Subway, that shit makes me gain weight like nothing else.

Just because you go to subway doesn't mean everything is healthy, you still have to watch what you get and your portion size

is no cheese for any particular reason? cost? health? or just preference?

Stay away from sweet shit and french fries. Burgers and fried chicken are fine occasionally, the marcos aren't that bad.

Shoutout to wendys baked potato easily the best carb your getting from a fast food restaurant

Mcdouble, skip the bun on a cut.

It is the cheapest fast food with the best macros.

I get a foot long sandwich, turkey, veggie-patty or tuna, no mayo, no cheese, full veggies and on whole wheat bread. I eat 1/2 per meal.

Too much fat and salt in my opinion(I recognize the irony here). If they forget to leave the cheese off I'll still eat it and won't complain but I'd rather just avoid it.

water

Too much sugar

People seem to forget that KFC sells grilled chicken, green beans, and mashed potatoes. This is a legit Veeky Forums meal if you opt for an unsweetened beverage.

Chipotle is good because they use clean ingredients, and you get to pick everything that goes into your food. It is quite expensive, though.

Subway works the same way, but their ingredients are not clean and their wheat bread is not 100% whole wheat.

based post
Also i frequent Pollo Tropical on occasion. Doesn't break the bank and you cant go too wrong with grilled chicken, rice, and beans so long as you go easy on the sauces.

only retards put sugar in black coffee

>their ingredients aren't clean

Explain your self. I eat a 6" for lunch every other day, whole wheat flat bread with olive oil and every fucking veggie. I just change up the meat every now and then.

>
>based post
>Also i frequent Pollo Tropical on occasion. Doesn't break the bank and you cant go too wrong with grilled chicken, rice, and beans so long as you go easy on the sauces.
This. Half a chicken all white meat

I can't see that kebabs can be too bad; its just grilled meat, pitta bread and just skip sauces

I sometimes get a burrito from Sonic. I don't think it's TOO bad, but honestly idk

plain chicken sandwiches from wendys or plain mcdoubles from mcdolans. when i go to chipotle usually no cheese or sour cream, avocado if i'm feeling baller

Double meat chipoodle burrits

Spicy chicken deluxe at Chickfila.

You picked the wrong house fool. All you had to do was follow the damn train

California burrito, with steak, lettuce, Pico de gallo, avocado, onions and cilantro, lemon and hot sauce n sour cream.

Literally nothing at mcdonalds you fucking retard.

>muh best protein per dollar value

Except it's a waste of money when the net effect of eating this soy-filled crap is to lower your test.

The coffee is pretty good here in Europe

cbc.ca/news/business/marketplace-chicken-fast-food-1.3993967

Enjoy your gyno and clinically deficient testosterone, american retard.

>subway
>a chicken kebab at any turkish

>$4 for 1/7th of my daily calories
Nah, I'd rather pay the same money and get the greasiest, filthiest, tastiest burger there is. I can get the exact same meal at home for less than $1. When I eat outside I want the extra money to go towards culinary delight, not the same meal as I eat at home except half the calories and I don't have to clean the dishes

Why are you at fast food restaurants?