What's a nice smelling deodorant that will last a long time on me and stop me from smelling like BO...

What's a nice smelling deodorant that will last a long time on me and stop me from smelling like BO? Old Spice and Dove don't work.

nothing beats the long lasting smell of shit

Bump

This. As someone who seems to nonstop sweat in the armpits, Degree is the only brand that works more than 6 hours on me.

Buy a cologne

Dis right hurr

Don't listen to this armenian. Cologne does nothing but give several layers to your BO if it's all your wearing. You have to have some type of deodorant on your pits as well. I rotate between Old Spice Fresh and Pure Sport. I have to rotate them because it seems like my body gets used to one after a while and my BO starts breaking through it.

this fucking stuff right here, you will never have BO again.

Does that have aluminium in it?

also like it because it doesn't clump my armpit hair

What are you worried about a little bit of Alzheimers? Fucking pussie normie piece of shit

This is the only shit that works for me

This is the correct answer

this shit in México it's called Rexona, it's the best.

>not /fraud/ing it with RX grade sweat gland stunners
Use it for two weeks and then dab it weekly and you'll just fucking stop pit sweating.

Rexona for men antibacterial is working out pretty well for me

This so hard. Degree is the best deodorant ever.

you're supposed to mix old spice and dove idiot, not pick one or the other. they're companion products

This is literally the first time I've heard this.

it says it on the front of the package. on their own they're literally worthless, they don't even smell good separately.

Arimidex + testosterone, even your mom will fuck your smell.

18+

OP here.
Does test actually change the way you smell?
I used to use pic related but I still had BO. It mixed in with the deodorant smell. Will the one you posted work better?

Degree MotionSense doesn't work for me.

Brut smells great, are you retarded?

I feel fucking shilled when I close the cap and excess comes out the cap

i use this antiperspirant but its not ideal.
i dont want to sweat, but i also dont want my clothes to stain.
i havnt found an antiperspirant that doesnt eventually stain my shirts.

Am i supposed to just buy a bunch of deodorants and try them? How do i know if they "work" ?

I honestly cant tell wether the deodorant im wearing smells good or not, it all just smells like sweat and deodorant to me

Buy Certain Dri and apply it before you go to sleep. Then just use gel deodorants. You'll only need to reapply Certain Dri a couple times a month if that.

No stains and it works pretty good.

Bump

I bought a pack of like six of these from Costco. I'm so fucking sick of the smell of this, Jesus Christ.

Bump

I like it because imo it doesn't have a strong sent