-Take a break from fit for a couple of years
-come back and see this is the "new king"
-lmao you cucks will never make it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFdMajIgHHU&t=398s
instagram.com/outalpha/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=7UTdWwc3WWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the old gods have passed on. But I agree with you. This guy is a faggot.

IS BLAHA USING HIS CIA CONNECTIONS TO SABOTAGE AD?

The world left them behind long ago. We are the future.

lrn 2 grntxt fgt

Y u jealous? smdh

Alex is the rightful heir to the throne, he is the most deserving person who should bear the torch.

fuck off alex

This is the new king of fit.

All hail bugenhagen

The era of AlphaDestiny has come, get with the times or be swept away, peon.

does he have an instagram/tumblr/myspace?

I know op is just shitposting and hasn't left and come back, but fucking hell Veeky Forums, this board is complete trash lately

The board is going through a total metamorphosis, we are now systematically removing roiding scumbags and embracing a new, natty golden age on Veeky Forums

Literally who is this?

I honestly don't care about roiding scumbags as long as they dont try to tell me they are natty, but Veeky Forums, just like the rest of the bigger boards, is too fast amd too cancerous to host much more than shitposting now

Can someone post the video where Eric call AD cringey?

AlphaDestiny, the harbinger of gains, the usher of the Golden Age, the legitimate king of Veeky Forums. He is the chosen one sent to bring peace to the board and carry us all to the plain of gains and ascend us all. He is Alexander Leonidas, the AlphaDestiny.

lol you forgot to turn off your trip idiot

Has anybody ever made a
>"I've been gone for ten years and this is my first day back on Veeky Forums and here's a very topical post about something recent"
post and actually been telling the truth? Every time I read a post that follows this formula, I immediately assume it's bullshit and the poster is here everyday shitposting.

he said the name AD is stupid but his content is fine but if his fans like the name AD who cares.

paraphrasing

youtube.com/watch?v=vFdMajIgHHU&t=398s

What makes this guy so ugly? Is it his high face fat? Something about him just yells manlet.

Why do manlets look like him? It's hard to explain, but it's all in his face.

>Implying he isnt the new Jeff/Tiny
>Alex pls go.

You say you are an oldfag but can't greentext?

Short head, wide face, round face, shitty eyebrows, shitty moustache, shitty sideburns, shitty hairline, shitty haircut, shitty soul patch. Possibly the worst sense of fashion on that side of the Atlantic ocean.

He is just our new Tiny, the "Manlet King".

Wow, right when the last Alex thread died a new one popped up so there'd be an active thread about him on Veeky Forums at all times. If only there was somebody who would benefit from this that we could maybe suspect of organising such a consistent trend?

Seriously cunt fuck off if people want to watch your shit they will quit spamming the fuckin place with your insecure as fuck shit

it is equally frustrating to see all of these cunts just bite the bait straight away

>huhuhuhuhu hes a manlet
>nah bro his traps kek

and then all of a sudden 140 replies and the retard gets what he wants

instagram.com/outalpha/?hl=en

>not loving the true natty kings of r/fitness i mean Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=7UTdWwc3WWU

>Alpha destiny is cringe, wanting to improve yourself is fucking pathetic

looks more like this is your first time on forchon, go back to plebbit, faggot

You can never replace the king of aesthetic