Femanon here

Femanon here

What kind of excercises do I need to do to make sure Chad never does this to me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor
news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/travellers-stories/woman-heartbroken-after-holiday-lover-says-fling-was-pull-a-pig-joke/news-story/06c8c21d4709888eed5f1caded156312
youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
instagram.com/jessemeester/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chad doesn't do things like this. Only broken people are cruel to strangers.

fpbp

train legs twice as often as arms and dont be a whore/thot/bitch with no personality

Not be fat. That should be obvious?

Chad wouldn't feel the need to be cruel as he has mastered his ego, and it does not rule his actions.

Brad on the other hand....

Chad's a real hero. He's nice to guys and girls alike.

Oh and make sure you do putthefuckingforkdownyoufatpig x 3 x 10 daily and Brad won't make you his piggy.

I'm sorry. I'm drunk and crying and didn't answer your question.

Focus on your legs and ass with squats and deadlifts. These aren't "man" lifts. These are lifts that will shape you and catch eyes. Chad's eyes, hopefully. Do all variations of both. Lunges, cable crunches for a shapely stomach/core. Take care of your skin and hair, and dress conservatively. You'll find your Chad.

Why are you sad user? Were all gonna make it after all. Don't cry bro

Crying is healthy.

Simply put; an ex girlfriend. I am someone who will almost never ask for help. People rely on ME - not the other way around. And so I go in vicious self loathing circles of not expressing my pain, because from my perspective I shouldn't even be complaining. Others have it so much worse.

Same bro

That's how men are supposed to be. Don't be too hard on yourself, take it easy

So all women are broken people? Weird.

This is Chad according to you?

Women are too stupid to be cruel. Never attribute to malice what you can to ignorance. Perhaps this is why you struggle.

Chad harbors no Ill hatred to anyone. He is truly the ubermensch if there was ever was such a thing.

Mateman's fuckin legendary bro. GOAT pigger

I'm a pretty bitter person, and even I find this in bad taste

I'd be fucking pissed if someone made me piss away all that money on an airline ticket and vacation days.

>Never attribute to malice what you can to ignorance.

That was really elegant, did you write that or is that a quote?

Checked. And nope, but god damn is it relevant today. People are so preoccupied and interaction is so shallow and frequent that it's very helpful to keep in your back pocket.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor

Hanlon's razor

>read the full article
news.com.au/travel/travel-advice/travellers-stories/woman-heartbroken-after-holiday-lover-says-fling-was-pull-a-pig-joke/news-story/06c8c21d4709888eed5f1caded156312
>“Pulling a pig is where a guy tries to pull the fat, ugly girl. I felt sick,” she said.

but you are unironically fat and ugly. how can a girl not look at herself and then at this psuedo-chad and think they were meant to be after a one night stand? it's fucking bizzare.

eat less food, use less shitty makeup, don't dye your fucking hair purple.

>unironic victim blaming

If OP had posted some shit about a woman being cruel to a man you'd probably be singing a different tune.

>victim blaming
she unironically made herself the victim though. why did she fly to amsterdam?

This is the type of chick who says she "totally doesn't like chad or brad or thad, those guys are problematic douches. She still flies out amsterdam to fuck him.

maybe someday you'll want to believe that someone likes you.

yeah, you're right. it's her fault because of what type of chick you imagine her to be.

I think the outrage here is that if a woman gets stood up, it's a national news story. If this was a dude it would be a joke. I'm not saying it's right but it really tingles my almonds if you know what I mean.

Dont get me wrong, doing that to another person is such low-tier "crabs in a bucket " functioning. At the same time this fat bitch with problem hair was wanting to mess around with guys who were obviously cunts (you can't be this big of a cunt and hide it well) and FLEW to a location to fuck him a few times, no doubt despite what she knew of his cunty personality, solely because of his looks.

come on man, she wanted to believe. yeah she's gross, so this kind of shit never happens. maybe she should have been suspicious, but he was actively trying to convince her he wanted her to come.

girls are so stupid

>she wanted to believe

Jesus Christ I didn't come here to cry.

No one here is actually stupid enough to believe that

Sorry bro. I have been there. It's super healthy to cry.
We are all gonna make it.

Again, I'm not gonna argue that the guy isn't a grade A cunt, but this isn't newsworthy in the slightest, and the only reason it's in an article is because it's a chick. Besides the top 5% of guys in my highschool and in my uni, I can't think of a single guy who hasn't been strung along by a woman, sometimes for fucking years, only to have their hearts ripped out and spit on they probably ended up spending as much as a plane ticket on these women too. The only reason this is deemed relevant is because it was a woman. I would be counting my lucky stars if all a woman took me for was money and a "haha user as if I was gonna fuck you", I'm pretty sure most guys have gotten that one at least once in their lives.

Thanks, user. I'll see your ass post and raise you a cute fit bitch.

No, I don't doubt there are a lot of people wo want to believe, I just doubt there's an equal number of people who actually go through with it.

True

My time is way too important to devise an intricate scheme to bang a fat chick

you guys are mean
there's nothing wrong with the pursuit of love

Cruelty is the pursuit of a weak man. As far as I know, Veeky Forums is not full of weak men.

Anything that sounds too good to be true likely is. A girl I was hanging with told me about how her last bf and the next guy treated her poorly, yet in the same coversation told me she generally goes for charismatic guys. She is basically the female equivalent of a beta male. Of course, I am not a beta male, so I told her that she needs to realize that she is accountable for who she chooses to hang out with. Guys that are perfectly charismatic and always tell you what you want to hear are liars. You should know better. Of course, she didn't sleep with me despite her showing a lot of interest up to this point, because I was honest with her. No regrets in retrospect.

Is this the female version of the friend zone?

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI

Two things.

1) You're a good man. Not a pussy, not a beta, but a good man.

2) If you liked this girl, you need to learn to close.

incels

Haha fuck you, you faggot. I'm a heartbroken fool but at least I was with a quality woman long enough to fall. Stay bitter.

A beta would tell her she is perfect just the way she is. She had plenty of those already. And, thanks, man. I liked her a bit, but I am glad nothing happened for a littanynof reasons actually. And you're right, I suck at closing.

>Haha fuck you, you faggot. I'm a dumb cuck who's still crying over some girl who doesn't think about me anymore.

Yep. That's me. A dumb cuck who is totally still crying over some girl. I hope someday you meet a girl who can make you feel the same. Heartbreak is just as much a part of the human experience as pure love. I am happy to experience it, and frankly, no one but you and your negative comments could have reminded me of that fact. Thanks, bro. I hope you lift heavy tomorrow.

Anal.

What's with English journalism? All I see from their newspapers like daily post is mundane shit that no one cares about. I'd prefer Hillary shilling over this.

it doesn't matter; you deserve it because youre a woman

>waaaaah I had sex with a stranger and it turns out he doesn't love me THIS IS NEWS!
Feminism is wacky

What if you think everything is too good to be true though? To the point where you know it's illogical but even then you can't shake your pessimism.

>women are incapable of cruelty
LMAOOOOOo

>he thinks women are conscious of the affect they have on those around them

wew lad

>planning your life around someone who lives in a different country
lmao

>fat whore sluts it up with some twig boy shitter
>gets BTFO

serves her right lol

>What kind of excercises do I need to do to make sure Chad never does this to me?
leg-closers

This is somewhat true, look at the reportage of guys that fall for east euro marriage scams, they’re lampooned and ridiculed to hell and back.

Some fat slag gets stood up in Amsterdam and it’s newsworthy - and hilarious.

Fuck this gay world.

most chicks with abs make me gag, but id let her put me in a head lock hot damn

kek the dude is a legend here in the netherlands. fat feminists are going mental are are harassing him on facebook and threathening his sister.

he says she made the entire thing uo though and that he never contacted her after meeting her on vacation

Is pastel pink okay?

not eating the entire cakeXf

>eat less food, use less shitty makeup, don't dye your fucking hair purple

Are you sure about this? The amount of women who don't do this makes me believe that they are in fact clownsexuals. They have a fetish for clowns and dress for the part. It's pretty much the most plausible explanation for how bad these people willingly try hard to look.

It wall happen to you no matter what. You cannot resist us. I was groping a girls tits in front of her former boyfriend last knight while giving fatherly advice to him. You should give me an email so we can exchange nudes.
t. [email protected]

Is that the guy? wtf he is incel! not even a looksmatch she is dating down!

looks theory btfo forever

wtf this guy is also incel! she is too good for him even though she is a dried up old hag!

lol stupid bitch

Mirin?
instagram.com/jessemeester/

I have no sympathy for fat 'people'.

Slap yourself and get your shit together

>omg!omg!omg!omg!incel!!!omg!!!!

I am just baffled, these two cases demolish looks theory as female goes retardo for an incel man that she mogs... perhaps there is something to be said for being hyper-NT?

Sounds like you should read "No more Mr. Niceguy". You just described one of the major traits of most of the men the book discusses. Sort yourself out.

Fuck What did just bust my whisky on my screen for ?!

Dude think being reliable help getting women
Keep trying my mane
>Girl said: "Bad guys are no good but good guys are no fun"
>Also "Vageena tingle trumps common sense"
We all gonna make it

This, genuinely. Only time I have experience of something like that happening was when a guy on the rugby team in my high school managed to get one of the less attractive fat girls to send him nudes, then he showed them to everyone. Apart from like 2 of his mates everyone thought he was a cunt and the girl got support from everyone.

He is a junkie now in a dead end job and no one from school talks to him that I know of.

I aspire to be like you user

>mfw brits can't handle the banter

Well she was a girl, they have plenty of opportunities

Ben Shapiro says it all the time

so he still buttporked her?

how is that a joke? he's the one who reamed a fattie. if anything she pranked him.

no he made her go all the way to another country and didnt show up.

Or fall for the 'I met the man of my dreams on a booze drinking vacation cause I was scared and he was fondling my ass, I mean protect me and told me he loved me' meme.

Okay please tell me, are they a couple????

Just the ones you attract. The normal ones go for Chad.

LOL SENPAI BANTS
Why do normies have such cruelty in their hearts?

All of them

BLACKED

He's a model and she's just thirsty.
He's probably gay too

Damn, she's cute.

It's more of a lad thing than a chad thing. We call it the pig hut, you all put a £5, whoever gets with the ugliest girl gets the pot.

Chad has transcended these childish games of old and simply sits upon Mt. Olympus with a harem of asian women.

J
O
E

Based fellow joe-poster

Actually he's married to his looksmatched, phenotypematched high school sweetheart and has two kids

Why do old women on facebook all type the same way?

At least it was one fat ugly slag out of this rain-soaked shitskin infested country.
Even if it is only temporary, we appreciate it.