Wake up at 6

>Wake up at 6
>rush to get ready to get to train that leaves at 6:30.
>arrive at office at 7:00, 75% of it is already filled. wait till the markets open.
>work straight from 8:30 a.m - 1 pm, despite the markets already being fucking closed.
>get back home at 11:00 pm
>eat dinner, shower and have to repeat this shit for 6 out of 7 days..

How do you other wage slaves have time to lift?

Typo, im so tired, I mean 10 pm.

I hope you make a fuckton of money to be at work for 15 hours a day 6 days a week.

>Live closer to work
>Only agree to work 40 hours a week or less

It's not particularly complicated. Don't be a fucking retard and decide to live close to things you like that you don't do often.

How the fuck am I gonna negotiate 40 hrs a week when it IB, my fucking managers are all either functioning alchoholics or are coked up + red bull + adderall.

Consider a different job? Fuck working those hours

>wake up at 5
>turn on coffee pot
>do stretching routine
>make eggs
>eat
>shower, brush teeth, hygiene etc
>put on clothes I laid out last night
>grab gym bag and food
>leave for work by 6
>arrive at 6:30
>can't complain, the printing press operators have been there since 5, least I can do is get there a little early
>manage operations, do IT work, do sales support, chase the shipping guy around to get fucking tracking info, sit in conference calls to set up new customer workflows
>cram in small meal while working
>at noon, leave for gym
>change, lift HARD for 40 minutes
>shower, reequip office clothes
>back at work by 1
>protein shake
>Second small meal while working
>leave for home by 6 at the latest
>7pm-8pm eat dinner, meal prep for next day
>lay out clothes, pack gym bag
>shave, nightly hygiene
>bed by 10
If I'm off work by 4:30 or 5 I have a little leisure time. And I'm not really due at the office till 8am but I have a lot of things to get done and I'm still young and hungry.

Do they want your productivity or you time? Typically, they want your productivity. Demand fewer hours, and do your job better during that time.

Still though, I would genuinely recommend just going to a different company.

insane working hours. you will crack and die emotionally sooner or later.

whatever i was paid, i wouldn't do that shit. money isn't everything and making your life about money is a sure fire way to die on the inside, believe me. just look at your bosses.

what's your job? sounds like operations or something, you sound fairly high up

I'm an operations associate on a 2 year development track. I work for a print marketing facility which one plant out of thousands in this huge corporation. I've only been at it 6 months but I'm more educated in the technical side than most of the management at this plant so they keep giving me larger and larger tasks. Im honestly entry level but I get entrusted with executive level projects. Which means doing 60k a year work for 40k.

Who is that? I'm going to fap

i've just set up a company myself and am the operations director, interesting to know your experiences with the job.

That's why anyone who does IB is dumbass trying to fulfill some weird wolf on wallstreet meme

>markets open at 7am
where?

>IB
shouldn't you be making pitchbooks instead of caring about when the market opens or closes?

>6 out of 7 days
markets are only open 5 days a week

>commuting to work when you can afford a place nearby with IB money

Our facility is all about quick turnaround, 5-7 day SKA times. A lot of what we do is either print on demand or outsourced work that we project manage. Because we run a skeleton crew of 30 employees we all have multiple roles. Me more so than others because I'm new, but I'm very technical. So I get bitch work as well as high level administrative stuff. My work isn't a good example of how to run a business at all. The plant president has a very inefficient way of running the plant and I do as much random upkeep to keep all our stupid ad hoc improvised workflows in place as I do real operations work.

nice.well thanks bro.

>wake up at 6
>get to work at 7
>work for 5, count em, 5 WHOLE HOURS
>get home at 11pm

so what the fuck do you do from 1300 to 2300?

Lifting takes like an hour, two hours max, and if you're a beginner doing a full body routine it's only 3 days a week. You only need like 5 or 6 hours a sleep a day, and even then you don't NEED to sleep until you hit the 30+ hour mark of wakefulness.

Have you tried not being a punk bitch?

read OP's second post. he meant 10pm, and implies he works for 15 hours each day

So get to the gym at 2230, lift for an hour or so, and get home at 2330-0000.

Go to bed, 6 hours of sleep.

Shit ain't hard.

you dont, you become a consultant user :)

please see
I'm a plebian militarycuck and I only work hours like that when I'm on the ship.

You're literally working slave labor hours.

Gitgud nigga get into a proper position if you cant handle this shit go somewhere else

Are you a moron or a retard?

well if enough of your management is then aggressive negotiation works provided you did something you know had their balls in a vice

you know that (if it had not been done) would have had (their boss's hands) on their balls (viced)

>wake up at 9:30
>gym is on the same block as my apartment
>take preworkout
>get to gym before 10:30
>work out till almost 12
>shower at gym
>spend 5 minutes in the spas in the shower room
>go home and eat
>1:35 head to work
>my job is literally just across the street
>work from 1:40 to 9:40
>go home
>shitpost
>eat

>>change, lift HARD for 40 minutes
i don't care how HARD you lift, 40 minutes is not enough time to make decent gains

if you SS everything and go 6 days a week I can see it

>wake up at 6 in the morning
>shave, put on uniform and stand around for a little bit
>exercise until 7:30 or 8, then shower and grab some food
>show up to work at 9:30
>pretend to be busy until 11:30, then take hour and a half lunch break
>get back to work and pretend to be busy until 5
>go home, eat, work out, go to sleep at around 10
>repeat

Sure is great being in the Army.

Idk about OP. But at a BB or elite boutique you work that many days and that long of days. Markets have nothing to do with it. OP is just stupid. Am also in IB. I do not reccomend

Man I don't even have a fucking clue what this thread is talking about

SS is 3 heavy compounds at 3x5 followed by three accessories of either 3x5 or 3x6-8

the compounds involve up to 5 minutes of rest in between each set that's 45 minutes of resting alone just for the compounds. you spend more time in the gym resting in between sets than actually lifting unless you are doing some crossfit of pump and fluff bullshit

I'm the guy who claims to go hard for 40 minutes.
I do an ABCABCx type split.
For example: C day, shoulders and biceps;
6x3 heavy ohp
Lat raises, rear delt work, and dumbbell press
Weighted chinups 8x3
Any other bicep work I have time for

I do core at home or on the weekends.

In the last 4 months I've progressed my bench from 205lbs x1-280lbs x1
Ohp from 105x6 to 145x6
Squat from 225x6 to 295x6
And deadlifts from 305x6 to 385x6
(I have knee problems)
Granted I lifted a lot a few years ago so a lot of this is rebound gains, but 40 minutes 5 times a week and an hour on weekends is all I've needed.

Correction: 5 months, not 4

>6 hours of sleep

Ah, to squat 1 plate again. Try doing The Bridge with over 500 pounds of squatting and see if that much sleep is enough.

If you work so much you must have a lot of money, so just buy a home gym you stupid fucking nigger.

>wake up at 9 AM
>breakfast and catching up on news etc. until 10 AM
>check out my website and prepare new blogpost through the week (2 hours every day)
>lunch time and vidya until 3 pm
>gym from 4 pm to 6 pm
>dinner with gf
>sex / more vidya / movies / etc. depending on mood afterwards
>go to bed at 1 AM
>repeat

>wake up at 7
>get ready, eat, shitpost, leave at 7:50 for the leisurely 5 minute bike ride into the office
>arrive by 8ish
>usually leave at 5, occasionally stay 15-30 minutes to finish something but usually not
>whole rest of the day to do shit
>work from home Fridays 8-12 since I put in 9 hours Monday to Thursday
>can easily take a half day of vacation on Friday instead if I want to do shit for the weekend
>no expectation to work beyond 40 hours/week
>no commute
Feels pretty fucking great man

Dumb anime poster

Damn, that sounds pretty comfy. Here's all I need to feel good:
>reasonable work routine
>time to lift
>time for anime
>time to sleep

>Wake up at 7.15.
>Get to work around 8.00. It's just me and another portfolio manager there.
>Do my daily pre market tasks and research before the Asian markets open at midday.
>Put some trades on if we have inflows
>Spend the rest of the day doing research or taking company meetings
>Work till 6 and leave 2 hours before the Asian markets even close, I'm usually one of the last ones out.
>Go to the gym
>Do whatever I want with the rest of my day
>Never worked a weekend in my life

Why haven't you moved to the buy side yet OP?

He probably works in an Equity Capital Markets team, doing block placements, capital raising etc. You'd also need to work after hours as a lot of institutional only equity raisings are done after the market closes and need to be completed before it opens again the next day.

> currently live 2 hours away from work for a 40/hr week job
> spend 4.5-5 hours a day total travelling to and from work
> leave home at 5am and get home at 5-6pm

Lifting and nutrition has absolutely tanked in 5 months of this l a d s but it's only temporary

How much do you IB nihgers make?

t. Aspiring stockmonkey

>wake up at 7
>get up and take a shit
>chill out and read the news for a while
>go to work
>get some shit done
>take lunch whenever
>leave when i feel like ive done enough

Work for yourself.

By not being a fucking 15h slave holy shit get a better job

>get a better job than an investment banker making seven figures

>he fell for the wagecuck meme
Fucking retard

How could one do this without a lot of money or some great talent

>be /fitg/
>life is suffering

>wake up whenever
>shitpost, vidya, fap, eat
>go to sleep
>repeat
It's not that great.

>6-11
>"wage slaves"
>some secondary piece of shit anime pic
Remember that the majority here srw children

How come? Are you code monkey?

>Do they want your productivity or you time?

Most companies refuse to understand that some jobs are time dependent (fast food, help desk, security, etc) and some are productivity dependent (problem solving, creative thinking, etc).

Companies that try to mix up these two distinct goals end up getting mediocre results.

A great example is my work. We have someone who is very timely. She comes in every day at 7 and leaves at 4 like clockwork. She does robotic tasks that need to be done every day. She also used a bad report for years costing the company 3 million dollars.

I'm not the most timely person (especially in the mornings), but I caught the report error, stopped us from losing 50 thousand a month, and I'm working on getting the 3 million back.

Both types of worker are needed if the business is to function properly.

Spot on.

>wake up whenever I want
>do whatever I like
>go to sleep when I'm tired

God I love being a neet. The few extra things wagies can buy do not make their ordeal worth it.

Are there no programmer jobs where you just work 8 hours a day and you're done? Do all of them have deadlines and crunch times?

>Wake up at 6am multipul alarms go off till 7 and im awake
>Get into work for 8:30am start at 9am. Looks good for me
>Do a bit of work till lunch, nothing stressfull most of the time
>Do a bit more work till 4pm then take it easy till 5:30 when I go home.
>Get home at 6pm go to gym, shower, eat and play games till 10pm
>Just got a 2k raise this year

>work 5 hour days
>spend 10 hours getting back home
???

Up at 4, take care of pets, drive to gym, do an hour of cardio and shower, drive back home get dressed, eat, at work by 8. Home by 5:30pm, on computer for an hour, make dinner, time with wife, in bed by 10pm, repeat.

>wake up whenever, usually from 7 to 10 AM
>eat breakfast, log in to work
>shitpost while working as an online teacher/tutor
>log off around 4-5 PM
>work out, make dinner, go to sleep
>repeat 5 days a week
Surprising enough, there's more work to do in the summer as a tutor than during the school year.

>one coworker kills himself
>one just randomly fucking dies
>I'm now working for three people
>up at 4:30p
>punch in at 5:15p
>punch out at 6:30a
>asleep at 7:30a
How do I not kill myself
I haven't lifted anything except my toothbrush and tools in weeks
I'm gonna fucking die

>5 minutes of rest per set
Holy fuck, why? Nobody takes that long