BITHUMB HACKED

MT GOX 2.0 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

bithumb.com/notice.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck. My money's tied in bitthumb right now. Bought BCH at 2500 and its now trading at 1900.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUUUUUUUUUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

larp
noone is that dumb

This shit almost happened to me on shittrex

i am that dumb

Every Korean who bought bch at bithumb are in this situation. Most are contemplating suicide right now.

Source or gtfo

Korean cryptocurrency communities are now talking about suing the exchange right now. People lost millions because of this.

sauce?

They first disabled all withdrawals and minutes later disabled all trading. Now they're doing a server maintenance all of a sudden.

bithumb.com/notice.php

this is beyond fucked up

whats funny is that they are the ones manipulating the markets aka scamming others and now look who is getting scammed LUL

source?

no source. Just a possibility. They're probably manipulating the market to profit this.

where did you read that?, i thought it was just a run of the mill ddos?

Not hacked, just down

Imagine yourself in their shoes, when you see graph and you can do nothing, because your exchange got shut.
No matter how they manipulate, you guys were making money too, by following their actions.
So guess who looses?
You too.

there are ~$2500 trades that occurred so some people are clearly that dumb

im sorry but if you bought fucking bch more than 500 dollars above an hourly candles opening price then you deserve to be fucked so you can learn for the future

except i know what they were doing bc im in their fucking chats u idiot i've already sold and made my money and had buy orders at 1100 for the previous dump and ready to dump again

nice larp faggot

Wtf happened? I fall asleep?

BCH went up to 2.5k then down and the korean exchanged stopped all transactions?! WTF?

It's now trading at 1400 AAAAHHHHHHHHH

>php
Well, no wonder they're shit.