154172 Unconfirmed Transactions

BTC is also making all time high on the number of unconfirmed transactions
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

Bitcoin Cash now takes 60% of hashing power
fork.lol/pow/hashrate

Other urls found in this thread:

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most BTC holders aren't going to care about this. They will keep babbling "Bitcoin is king" like brainwashed zombies.

This is fucking ridiculous, I bought BTC at $7650 and now I can't even get it to an exchange to sell it.

>150,000 unconfirmed transactions
When will it stop going up?

when core devs fix their software

The unconfirmed transactions are a problem. At some point it's something you wont be able to ignore anymore. Breaking point might be if there are 300k unconfirmed transactions

Transaction fees are now around 10USD, which makes mass adoption impossible.. If this Problem is not addressed, Price might drop soon

Lol Nice future currency You got there
>uncomfirmed transactions
Feels like Pre Internet again

>mfw i run a crypto related business

Fucking create a working fucking product, jesus, you nerds had 8 years to figure out how to handle more than 10 transactions a minute.

Except alot of those tx's are micro ddos transactions.

Dumb fud is dumb.

Hahaha

Muh crypto god geniuses, resilience, attack-scenarios.

Succumbs to "spam".

Do you have a place I can see this? I see this repeated a lot but have never seen a source, just sometimes people link to old micro transactions.

fuck this memed dinosaur coin

Unlikely micro ddos, because they still would have to pay 10USD/transaction. DDOS with 10000 microtransactions would cost you 100,000

100 trousand dollars is not a lot to pay when you're helping force BCH to 10x + what it was last week

kek traditional bank transfers are faster than btc now

but it's a feature!!!

look at the mempool chart and ask why a good portion of the transactions are sub 50 satoshi

I think it's mostly people trying to get their BTC to an exchange, because it wasn't getting this congested until after BTC started crashing.

i think your lucky, honestly
thats a poor move

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h

On November 9th I sent a ton of transactions for 40, 44, and 50 sat. At the time the rate to send at a normal speed from blockchain.info was like 30s/40s sat.

On the 7th I was sending transactions at 14 sat and they were going through just fine.

Are we talking about sat per byte? Like I sent a ton of stuff at 14 sat/B on Nov 7th.

Or are we talking about like the entire fee.

>jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h

So we have
>155,000 transactions
>110,000 above 50 sat

So 45,000 below 50 sat, about 1/3rd sending below 50 sat is considered a ddos doe? I mean last week we were all sending 50 sat transactions. Maybe a ton of ppl did their transactions without resetting their fees.

WE ARE THE BITCOIN MARINES AND WE WILL NEVER SELL, cuz we literally can't

over 160K unconfirmed txs now

Fuck Theymos

Nornally it does 7 txs a second or so. It can handle 14 now but only if people (and mostly exchanges) actually used segwit.
And if the network wasn't under attack by Jihan Wu

>keep buying our dinotech, it only fails catastrophically if a big meanie decides to fuck with it

topwew

> implying its not an orchestrated 0 fee spam attack

Bitcoin is a shit currency
Bitcoin is a shit store of wealth
The only wealth it stores is the inflated wealth of early adopters for which it is a beach ball that they can manipulate almost at will with minimal amounts of their stack using leverage
100x long bitcoin retards, bet the house, it can't lose.

Meanwhile I can pay instantly with my contactless visa debt card

> currency of the future

>56k dial-up coin