Holy fuck i am incredibly retarded, i just got just'd so hard by bch

holy fuck i am incredibly retarded, i just got just'd so hard by bch

>falling for the flippening meme

bch[ink]

Lot of people tried to warn you bro.
You obviously weren't around in august when this exact same pump and dump "flippening" attempt happened

bithumb is down, once it goes back online the moon mission continues, surprised weve managed to hold at 3000k sats since then desu.

PEOPLE FUCKING BOUGHT BCH ABOVE .3 OH MY GOD IT LITERALLY DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS

I was doing well, then got greedy currently holding BCH I bought for 2.1k. should pump again soon though

HODL

We're not stopping yet lad.

No sir BCH is future sir buy right away it is indias top pick dear!

price has stabilized even without bithumb which holds 60% of the value

1500-1600 is the new floor

when bithumb comes back we are going to 2500

bittrex was slow as fuck and i bought at .35, i got JUST harder than ever

bct is the coin for clueless pajeets who dont understand the underlying technology

could have been waaaay worse, thats not even that bad really. it was up around .5 on polo for a bit

i was fucking resisting all fucking day, but then i thought "fuck its gonna go on and ill probably just fizzle to nothing" and dived in. fuck.

i don't even fucking support bch!!! BTC is way better its ridiculous, but nah nah nah, i went in for the money.

What as your buy in? And did you sell it?

and

havent sold yet

just hope to god bithumb comes back online in the next hour or so.

>0.3666

How much are you down? I think you may be able to recover the .3666 atleast, i wouldn't sell until the korean exchange gets back online. Personally I made my profts and sold at 2k. Never touching this shit again.

lol i bought at .4 and sold at .25 but i'm still up 500 from my initial, but i couldve walked away with 2k profit instead of 500. feelsbadman, but i didnt lose anything so feelsgoodman

yeah, wait for the koreans to sell all at once

F O M O D

lmao that pic is great

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope you deluded Cashies sold already.

made .2BTC. thanks senpai

And it's already pink. Just add Wojak eyes and mouth.

Korean exchange is up and I'm sorry to say but nothing is happening. Pray for roger to gamble his life savings to give you 1% chance of avoiding bagholder meme

Don't cry over money you could have got but didn't get.