she's black.

I'd rather have a thicc one.

That means she has superior genetics

only supperior to apes

>tfw no fat bottomed negress fwb

black people make great soldiers but terrible generals

Neither is beastiality

>tfw hooking up with a 19 year old black chick as a 26 year old white guy

I'm a black girl who is currently dating a white guy, how do I tell him I want to master/slave roleplay without freaking him out (he's kinda lib)

Get another guy

Aperior genetics you mean

I'm lib as well but girl it's roleplay, he'll have to be hard left for him to freak out about a sexual fantasy, if he does I'd drop him there, there are plenty of guys out there who would do this roleplay for you without being lil bitches.

>having an ape as your gf

I understand the point of your comment but they are terrible soldiers irl

I have that same jacket :(

>being this much of a faggot

>"i wanna brag about how superior i am to the cumskins without my shit tone coming into the debate"

his dick is probably too small

I literally can't imagine being a black guy and being mad about the fact people don't want your women. That shit is a gift on earth

I literally can't imagine being a man and not wanting to fuck attractive women.

I'm more upset with people who try to shame black guys for NOT wanting to fuck other races of women and the whole "she doesn't look black" thing.

I don't find black women very attractive sexual i feel most white men don't. I don't think it has anything to do with racism since i think mexican girls are qt but giant whores
tbqh i never really blamed black guys for race mixing. Its like upgrading for them

>tfw black
>tfw lifted to get black girls
>they only want white guys

wew!

It's okay bro, white women are race-traitor whores too

Haile Selassie

Burn the coal pay the toll I hope no future white qt find out you fucked a niggress

the way ive seen it on my campus, it's more like
>white girls date white guys primarily
>indian girls date white guys and indian guys, but moreso white dudes
>black girls date white guys mostly, occasionally see a BMBF couple
>asians primarily date asians, but a fair portion also date white dudes
>latinas date white dudes mainly, small portion dates within their own race

the unfortunate truth

I'd do it right now and I'm an ethno tribalist, I want to honour my slave master forbears and colonize your ass with superior Nordic cock

you mean bulimia? brainlet

They're just whore garbage with nothing driving them but their vagina

There's enough trade-off of white chicks going after non-whites as there are coloured girls going after whites that it all balances out.

But fuck them I hate them all. I feel bad for the bluepilled brown guys I know that are going to marry and Indian chick who spent her college eating whoring around and will act traditional once she leaves.

I got attractive and now I honestly hate brown girls. I can't hate the whole system since I've only ever been with white and asian girls.

Complete whores. All of them. Every single woman. They cannot be trusted

So let me get this straight you been stealin our wymns and you're complaining about black/brown girls? How about you leave our women alone first and then you can complain.

I didn't ask for this.

Hi rabbi

do u really blame your dog for eating some food off of your living room table? Sure, you're mad but its a dog after all.

I lay white women because I'm tall and handsome. Being brown is a major handicap for dating in the west, if you're not top 10-20% then you're invisible to almost all girls.

Nothing is a handicap if you're 8/10+ though, that's the only guys on a sexual radar for girls.

I feel complete fury for my average brown dudes who are going to end up marrying these whores.

Actually, not even brown dudes, I feel bad for the 80%+ of guys who are going to end up with these complete fucking sluts.

I went from less than 5/10 (brown, chubby, average height, poor face development) to 8+ over about 6 years from 17-23. It's a different life, and woman are completely different.

They are shallow and vapid, and if you are a minority there is the added feeling of insecurity of the girl trying to catch a white guy to fit in and seem normal.

I'm very much in the middle of hate. I can't say anything nice about them. Guys can be cool, they won't base everything on looks. Girls can't, looks are the only thing that matters to them.

If you do not look top 20%, women hold you in contempt. Now that I am top 20%, I have nothing but contempt for all women.Yes that includes my mother

I vent online because I can't say this shit in real life. There's no "muh white wymns" or "muh brown wyms". They're all just vile leeches

It's cruel. I wanted women my whole life. Now that I can have them, I hate them

I can see your MGTOW I'm happy you understand women and ecstatic that you women breed with them. No shitskin babies from you.

I've probably already had a kid with a white girl I don't know about.

I'll have plenty more that I do not know about. I intend to create as many single moms as I can

I'm going my own way but still one-night-standing every couple days. Looking forward to doing a tour of Europe at some point, I hear the girls are more promiscuous than even america

>>Comic Sans for your school logo

delusion

i fucked a nigger chick once never intended to gf her since i cant find anything but my own race attractive, she did suck my dick good tho props to her

This girl probably wasn't even alive yet when Columbine happened.

>(he's kinda lib)
Stop dating women.

You're angry as fuck

nope

It's not worth it, user.

criminally underrated

>dude/10

Just ask. He might resist a bit just to avoid looking like a closet racist but if you insist he will prob be down. Have fun!

youtube.com/watch?v=0X6lqD5gZdg

Women wearing Adidas is like an extra turn on for me. I've noticed the ones in my classes with the Superstar shoes or jackets make me extra horny

Literally 5% at best dude. Worst excuse ive ever fucking heard