Low testosterone

those who found out they were low T, what does low testosterone feel like?

what do you think that cat's name is?

Barak

Larry

chester

nigger

constantly tired, inability to make gains, lifting the same weights for years despite correctly bulking and cutting, feeling weak half the time, moody.

>don't want to have sex
>tired all the time
>working out is a fucking effort
>can't recover between sessions anymore
>used to squat every day, now I'm lucky enough to squat once a week
>feel less and less confident with my body
>losing muscle mass at an alarming rate

Boris

wow, do your joints hurt too? your e2 is pretty low

I know this is going to piss off the majority of people on here, but I'm a trans man who is prescribed testosterone if anyone is interested to hear how it's changed my life.

Idk but I want to pet it and make it happy.

sure, this thread is slow anyway.

100% chester

Nah man. Squat paused atg and never felt any sort of knee pain or anything

do tell

are you on anything now? age? any physical symptoms? I feel like I've been low T for a while but my symptoms are mostly body pain from post workout and daily fatigue

I've been on test since April, started out on 25mg weekly, bumped to 50mg weekly three months in. I've been lifting for two years, made more progress in two months than I did the entire time before test. I'm able to think clearer, work harder, eat more, have a way higher sex drive and I'm less emotion driven. For some reason, my ass is bigger, I previously didn't have one lol.

tell us. how does partaking in the end of western civilization feel like?

Waiting until my doc appointment in two weeks. 21. Other than being a bit overweight and losing mass, thing, nope

I'd say not to worry about it, but if you really want to check, go ahead. Just ask your doc to order a sex hormone panel.

How's your libido? And I'm not talking about masturbation

Dude, I don't give a shit lol I'll be dead some day and so will you

b-but degeneracy
nice tho glad u making sick gains

yeah my last reading was at around mid 300s ng/dl and my E2 was at 14

idk libido is high, but my body is killing me and I've tested everything else

How old are you? If you go to a men's health clinic, you might be able to convince the doc to let you have trt

Now you see why the patriarchy is just natural order.

user better hop on dat dere test soon my man

so, 6 months? do you have any facial hair growing? before and after pics? how do you feel mentally now? are you afraid of ever being taken off?

yeah, i'm 23 so not sure if I'm going to get it prescribed unless I hit danger levels like you but by then I'm probably going to have osteoporosis or some shit

You're not low T if that is your only issue. You're just a complaining faggot. But go ahead have it checked

Thanks man, hope you are too I do. Before test I thought I was skeptical, believed third wave feminism was important. Now I see that men truly have a biological advantage.

i cant get hard erections anymore and my semen ejaculation is small and watery. i cant put on muscle mass, feel generally weak and fatugued my joints hurts . i cant grow much facial hair and the hair on my head is falling out. my lvl was 330 and I'm only 21

already did see:
but wahhhh, my hormonez!

Mr Penrith

Yeah, half a year.
>do you have any facial hair growing?
I do, but it's patchy. Hormone therapy for transmen work just the same as a typical teenage boy during puberty, which blows because I'm 22, so it's at the same rate. My voice has deepened as well
>before and after pics?
I do have pictures, I might post them. my shoulders are definitely bulkier as well as my back and chest. My fat has redistributed as my arms are more cut and vascular, but my hips are still holding out with fat.
> how do you feel mentally now?
I feel so much happier because I feel more authentic.
> are you afraid of ever being taken off?
Yeah, though I don't see it happening no one can tell the future. I would be able to handle it, it would just suck having to adjust back.

Lol bro you're such a nihilist lmao
Nothing matters amirite?
This is the exact attitude that's destroying western civilization

what're you gonna do about it bitch

i dont get it why you guys think it a good idea to take test. Low testerone a sign that your lifestyle or diet sucks.

What are clear signs that you have low test?

considering sucking dick at one point of your life.

Beerus

explain people that have tumors on their pituitary or testicular cancer survivors.

lol @ telling people who have levels below 300 that their lifestyle sucks. their quality of life sucks.

Sweating for no reason is an indicator

post pics

at 22, did your doctors have any objections or your parents? 50mg is definitely ftm doses, but what would happen if you took triple that dose a week?

well those are real reasons to take test. But most people are taking test for the wrong reasons. Its like never eating fish, nuts or other brain foods and drinking coffee everyday and complaining that your memory is bad. All im saying people ought to look at WHY there test is low. Is it cause they got a shit job and they only sleeping 6 hours every single night? Food they eat etc.

You're basically there, just do some steroids then come off it and go in with crashed test

if your levels are below 300 on more than one occasion, no amount of squats or oats are going to fix that. apart from fixing a possible sleep apnea issue AND if you're morbidly obese, there's not much you can do for low testosterone. no amount of abstaining from choking your meat gizzard is going to tell your hypothalamus axis, "OK, let's give those dried up grapes all we got now!'

it's retarded and this is why doctors cause unnecessary suffering to people who need medicine.

is ~650 low?

no

bump

might be time to get my levels checked :/

fuck guys, i just started TRT

let me tell you, low t is fucking heeeeeeeeeeelllll

it's not just shitty limp dick, it's feeling like shit EVERYDAY

i went through ball cancer and spent years figuring that maybe i was being depressed or some shit, but lo and behold it's this

doctors dont know shit when it comes to male hormones

Fuck it, just tell us

Todd

Dorian

Dobby

this whole board is probably low test then

bog

>Dude, I'm an asshole

Well at least youre choosing the right gender

Forest.