Alright Veeky Forums give it to me straight am I fucked or can I still make it

Alright Veeky Forums give it to me straight am I fucked or can I still make it

start with minoxidil foam
you're balding is in the best spot for minox

What is minox foam?

Depends what you mean by "fucked". Are you balding? Yeah. Can you stop balding? Sort of.

youre not even balding

What would this be then? Am I worrying for nothing?

What a cruel thing to say.

I'd be more worried about the ear, tbqh.

Do you have any idea how I can stop balding or thinning whatever it is?

You're fucking fine. You're hardly balding and crown area is much more manageable than frontal pattern.

get on topical setipiprant dissolved in 50% EtOH, 30% Polysorbate 80, 20% dimethyl isosorbide and/or finasteride.

Read the latest literature:
dx.doi.org/10.1126/scitranslmed.3003122
dx.doi.org/0.1038/ncb3575

Use science, don't be a cuck.

Normally, I'd call bullshit 'cause rogaine is laughably ineffective, but for super minimal crown-area hair loss, it can actually make minor improvements. It doesn't work for frontal pattern though.

Fin and Min now. The longer you wait, the worse it'll get, but I'm sure you're gonna sit on your ass like a pussy for a year and then you'll be well and truly up a creek.

Rogaine Foam
Just get the Costco brand through

Well it's the classic Finnasteride + Mynoxidil, both of which can have side effects although I didn't have any (that I noticed) with Finn. If you're hardcore there's micro needling that you can add on top of that, which has the advantage of being rather cheap although it does seem like a pain in the ass. Then there's possibly rosemary oil application (diluted in something).

Optimized diet won't hurt although I don't know how much it does help.

So rogaine then alright I'll get some tomorow.

Optimized diet? What kind of diet we talking here?

that's not what I said. Rogaine doesn't do shit. You need PGD2 or 5-αR blockers to properly keep from going bald. In your specific case though where you seem to only be worried about the crown area, rogaine might help in the meanwhile.

So temporary solution rogaine but long lasting is pgd2 and 5-aR blockers alright man thanks really mean it.

Real talk, how old are you?

>So temporary solution rogaine but long lasting is pgd2 and 5-aR blockers alright man thanks really mean it.

rogaine may increase hair shedding though, but as I said, it usually works on the kippah region. Also, it sometimes causes heart palpitations.

Save yourself the trouble and start putting money towards a transplant

If you can keep it from getting worse (or that's just as worse as it's ever gonna get, which is unlikely but possible) then just toss some fibers in there and keep your hair short and most people probably won't ever notice. The spot's relatively small.

Shave your head don't be a pussy. Like the only way you're fucked is if you have a weird head (or some kind of gorbochev style birthmark). Or if you are numale tier. If you are masculine looking with a regular shaped head then you should be able to pull it off. Some people look better bald than with hair most don't, but it's not like being born 5'4 or with shit tier face genetics. But don't do combovers or toupes, you can always tell and it looks like when those 5'6 guys wear elevated shoes, you can smell the insecurity and that WILL make you fucked.

You look even more insecure if you shave your entire fucking head over a relatively small thin spot.

It depends. If you have a bald spot on the back then chances are your hair line has also receded in the front. The rule of thumb I see quoted a lot is you should shave when you start "shoehorning" but i'd suggest you should do it when it starts to become obviousl

Am I fucked as well? Short hair atm so it could just be that my hair is pretty short, but I also have a brutal hairline.

>tfw beginning baldspot and mild thinning on crown
>hairline untouched since 16yo
>when hair is dry it looks basically normal

don't know if i should buzz or wait

I've already lost my hair at 20, feel like fucking shit. It's why I'm on here, desu.