Hows the dating scene going Veeky Forums?

Hows the dating scene going Veeky Forums?

user, get ye gone

I bought a daki a week ago, waiting for asuna to arrive for comfy sleeps.
Also I don't have time for girls currently I need to finish my degree and land a job. Maybe in 6 months I'll look for someone

mfw I got a gf even though I can only deadlift 2 pl8

>I'm not going to spend many of my most vital years doing anything sexual with women!
>Meeting girls will be easier when I'm not in university!
>Getting good marks are the most important part of life, and I need 100% of my time to do so!
>Besides, I'll have tons of free time to meet women as a new employee fresh out of school!

>girl going out of her way to get close to me
>she's 29 and all her initial questions were about my education, property and family
>mentioned many previous bfs including ones with "weird sex things"

It's like they really think we can't tell what they're doing.

If some popular Chad asked me if there are any girls in my class if I like, does it mean he's making fun of me or is he trying to help me? I'm in med school if that matters so everyone knows each other.

Sounds like he wants to help you. The lads amity, remember?

Started to go to church, met some Church Chads who started introducing me around, lots of girls around here and from what I hear this is the kind of place that really encourages settling down and pumping out as many little Christians as you can to the point of the elders setting you up on dates, so it'd be perfect for most autistic Veeky Forumsizens.

Being a beaner I gotta say though, these small town White Christians are the only ones who have 4+ kids anymore, its good to see tbqh

DELET THIS

Tbh I deadlift 100 pounds and have a qt gf. But the lifts are improving

it's cause they don't start thinking about their lives until around 30 years old
until then, life to them is just a stream of consciousness where 'stuff' happens to them, and they have no control over it

I quit dating last year. Have zero interest in trying again.

she's only like a 6/10 so don't feel bad user, we'll all make it

I don't know man. I'm actually autistic so I don't understand people at all and trying to become Veeky Forums has introduced me to a bunch of people whose way of behaving is different from those I have been used to.

> mentioned many previous bfs including ones with "weird sex things"

Cuckerino

im just choosing to focus more on my career and school right now...

Implying my self esteem is high enough to socialize with women

I'm not dating her and haven't touched her. What are you talking about?

Stupid ass retard.

in the shits atm. had a good rotation going then cast them away for "the one" , didn't last long now I need to build shit up again. hate dating at work but I need to bust and online dating can be fuggin tedious at times.

Building a harem. Too many gfs.

gotta balance them out with bfs bruv.

Probably wants to take a crack and is checking you're not interested in the girl he is if you guys get along.

A decent bet in med school he isn't looking for quick shits and giggles of that variety.

pretty easy

Turn 24 next month. Still a virgin.

More input required. Have you talked to this guy before? How do you interact with people in class? How does he?

Too many prospects to chose from, probably going to fuck this 18 year old slut I've known for a few months next.

Will have a Date today and plan one with another girl on the weekend.

She approached me. Got her to agree to a date. Got flaked on. She expressed apologies. I offered to reschedule. No answer in two days. I'll keep fighting, lads.

It's funny- I just realized last week that dating was real and I've never been on one despite having a few past relationships

Single for 6 years
I just want to exchange affection without putting my dick in things apparently that's too much to ask