Veeky Forums, how do I stop binge eating?

Veeky Forums, how do I stop binge eating?
>tfw the hunger won't stop.

>tfw get full and then think about how good chocolate tastes
WHY THE FUCK IS MY BRAIN SO AGAINST ME?

Find the root cause of your binge eating
>”I’m stressed for the test better energy bar”
>haha nice try brain
Also don’t buy in bulk

You just stop, fatso. The real question is how do i start?
>tfw mom cooks bare minimum so im permanently in skelly mode

It's always at late at night when I'm doing homework. Maybe staying up so late makes my brain demand more food in order to stay up?

drink more water breh

You just eat more, skelly.

This
Your body is probably trying to make up a fluid deficit by eating which is a normal biological response
Drink your 6-8 cups a day or whatever it is

you aren't hungry my friend, you're jonesing for a hit of dopamine

No shit, cant eat if you are asleep

Resisting the urge to eat is bullshit and impractical if you can't do it just like that. Fasting with a proper sleep schedule and curbing your appetite with coffee and lots of water helped me out a bunch. Also, obviously eat more filling food and only eat food for the purpose of satiating yourself. The goal is to stay in the "im bored i want to eat" hunger level without starving yourself, once I'm in that bored hunger I just go for a 45 min walk.

>mom cooks
>mom
Go out and buy your own food and prepare it yourself. If your younger and cant afford it write a list (within reasonable means) and go grocery shopping with her. Stop being and autist.

What should I do if when I eat and get full I still get cravings for sweets even though I drink a lot of water?

seriously stop being a bitch you cunt. learn 2 discipline fatty. its not easy and it will take time but eventually youll feel better.

it took me 1 day of binging to kickmyself into overdrive

fatty, learn to discipline

>used to not crave any sweets, just enjoyed them but got sick eating too much of it
>did intermittent fasting with good results
>had to go off it for a little bit
>suddenly insatiable cravings for sugar
w-why has god forsaken me so?

if you have to indulge a sweet tooth at least eat some fruit so you'll get some vitamins and fiber along with the sugar. i've found that lemon water helps a lot when i'm craving sweets. i always add a lot of ice and munch on the cubes so it sort of occupies my mouth

>binge eat the past week because I'm a weak willed bitch and some shit in my life all lined up at the same time, depressing me
>eat sweets, drink alcohol, go on a bender for a week
>at one point, eat so much that I make myself physically ill, because I'm a fucking nutcase and can't stop myself from consuming
>go from 208 at my lowest last week to 225 at my highest today

I should just fucking kill myself, right?

This + caffeine, it's an appetite suppressant

Add more meals bruh. Your momma's been cooking this much because that's how much you've been eating for years. I still eat 2 meals a day at my mom's (uni, living at my own apartment but visit my parents every second day). I got out of skellingtonmode by making my own big-ass breakfast and eating a pb&nutella sammich and a glass of milk every night. Went from 55kgs to 65kgs in a couple of months, and, because I workout, I look a fuckton better too.

There's always ups and downs bruh, I threw a 6 month cig quit in the toilet this week by being a weak-ass stupid bitch. Recognize your fault but don't beat yourself over the head for it, get back on the horse and keep going. It's not always gonna be smooth sailing, but the only way to fail is to stop trying.

>tfw had to force feed myself 2 chicken breasts and a protein shake right before bed
How do people eat so much?

Thanks senpai. I should know that by now. I used to be 350, got down to 200.

Then I got injured (snapped my shit up doing bad squats), and realized that all the lifting I had done while a fat fuck didn't amount to shit, because it had been with absolutely god-awful form.

A full year after snapping my shit up, I'm still trying to get back on the lifting train, can barely squat lmao 95lbs.

I COULD do more, but 95lbs is my best so far keeping good form. Anything more and my hips tilt to one side and I favor my right side.

Feels bad, man.

what if i already drink 2-3 liters a day?

1 oz per pound of body weight

Throw the damn food out and find another outlet

Quick

I can't cook for shit. I once bought frozen patties and fried them but they were fucking pink inside, like i didn't cooked them at all, despite they were crusty outside.
Funny coincidence, since the last friday i decided to eat nuttela for breakfast and whenever i can at night too. Haven't thought about a milk though, i should try it.

defrost food before cooking it, also if they are pink inside it wont kill you. Eating isnt that hard just do a tdee and then set a calorie goal for the day above it by however much you plan on gaining. Enter the food you eat into myfitnesspal or whatever and eat til you eat the goal.

I keep struggling with it and the only solutions I found is to not have tasty food around you or to go into keto. Then you're unlikely to eat because it'd knock you out of keto.

Drugs

>I can't cook, I tried once

Jesus dude, you really gave it your all

I never stated that i tried once, that was just an example. i was living on my own for 2 month, and all i could cook is egg omelet and some basic shit, like boiled chicken fillet. When i tried something different i failled miserably.

>I can't cook for shit. I once bought frozen patties and fried them
That's not cooking, that's reheating shit. Cooking's easy with a bit of practice and meal planning. I usually do all the chopping and dicing and marinating for my meals on Sundays and then just toss the prep into ziploc bags for the week.

This + caffeine
I cycled this for 2 months. Worked for cutting some bf. Didn't notice any side effects

Unironically take up smoking. When the desire to binge hits, have a cigarette, then go brush your teeth + mouthwash. Retards will say
>"Cigaruts are baaaaaaaaaa-d for you"
And they're right, but a cigarette does less harm to your body and your waistline than four boxes of lucky charms and a shitload of chocolate.