Have I achieved otter mode ?

please refrain from racial profanity :)

what's with the lower white box? and its hard to tell with that angle

and yes my nipples have goosebumps

>he doesn't have a constant erection that shows off his 10" dick

Yes, my nigga

nice lats

dis nibba gay y'all

When you have to ask not to be called racial profanities, you deserve to be called them. Also yes faggot that resembles ottermode. nigger.

You’re definitely some kind of mode. Would like to see you after a bulk and cut cycle

let's straight ahead.

cringe

Please fuck my white girlfriend with your big black cock

maybe its an image that makes me identifiable, maybe its a dick

thanks my dudes

Here is the other pic I have with faggy lightning for tinder (is this one even better?), I might be leaner in this one though im not sure

BF% is too high for ottermode, but not by a lot

literally every other black person has the same body. that's gentics....also, nigger

G Y N O

Y

N

O

>Nice body btw OP

>basic nigger mode

Goody for you, boy. Now back to the cotton fields where you belong, you subhuman monkey.

genetics*

lookin good hombre

id say slightly bulkier than otter mode, both in muscle and bf%

fuck off

Yes you're definitely above otter mode. But I've seen a lot of blacks with similar bodies so you're nothing special sorry my dude

Height/weight?

Grow up, anyone that posts here shall be considered a friend, no matter their appearance

my bad hombre... lift weights more than a month where achieving basic chimp status is easy and come back... nigger

>fatties, dyels, and manlets are friends

well into otter and bit into athletic mode

Where the fuck do you think you are? Reddit? Friends my ass. A filthy fucking nigger could never be my friend. Those things don't belong here and never will.

The internet was invented by white men for white men.

Ottermode acheived. Height and weight? Also how often do you do cardio?

Looks like the grinch.

Nigger

The internet was invented by a bunch of Jews and WASPs to more efficiently make war.

nigger
porch monkey
basketball american
melanin-wealthy individual
chicken predator
KANG
ooga
spook
nignog
jiggaboo
niggaboo
watermelon enthusiast

Op I don't how you deal with racism but I give you props brah

inb4 I get banned for posting facts

OP asked for this, mods, you know it, that shitskin brought up racial shit before anyone ITT

t. jealous whiteboii

WE

ty dudes

I play basketball 1-2/week for ~2 hours and I use my road bike to get to classes

5'10 162lbs last time I checked which was 2 months ago

You should know better than to say "don't say racist things" and actually expect people to not do the opposite.

WUZ

>niggerlet plays niggerball
>steals a bike to show up 30m late to class

Yeah, we know how you operate, chimp.

Tyrone, I want my bike back! I swear to white jesus i'm gonna shoot you next time you try to jack my ride. I conceal carry now.

Nig you look good, abs are good, more serratus would be asthetic, more traps, more shoulders and you'll be hitting super saiyan mode

>my road bike
>my

Are you sure about that

I have lips EXACTLY like jamarcus over here, but I'm white. does that mean i have nigger ancestry or is it just something else? getting worried right now.

KANGZ

Not even sensitive but all the guy wanted was an opinion on his body you guys are such retards.

21 savage? is that you? what happened to your cross tattoo?

Post pics pussy

im op, the guy youre responding to isnt me

I said it because I knew ppl would shit up the thread anyways, it really doesn't matter

hey welcome to Veeky Forums btw

might be east european.

I know I'm not new but all I'm wondering is why can't we just stay on topic. This isn't b/

This isn't a place for sensitive little pussies like you apparently

why do you niggers want to fuck my wife so badly?

>ITT
A bunch of losers that should leave their houses more often.
If you have never met a non-white person you appreciated in your life, it means you simply haven't met many people at all...

I know. Bicycle magnets aren't stupid by default. I'm sure even a humble gym-going mammy can appreciate some post-ironic ironic edge humor

>t. 56% white

Hey guess what burger, other countries don't as much nigs as you

I live in western Kentucky. Suck all 6.5 inches of my white dick.

have*

What a respectable young man.

I've been an asian guy larping as a nazi for years GET ON MY FUCKING LEVEL FAGGOT

>Grow up, anyone that posts here shall be considered a friend, no matter their appearance
Except vegans and people who use machines

link to a pic

KEK

nigger mode

>forgetting you're not on reddit

the internet was invented independently by several groups it's just what logically arises from the proliferation of computers

i don't think there were too many niggers involved in its creation

probably. the options here are VERY scary honestly. either im part nigger or part jew or something. my grandma has very jewish features. i myself have an ugly ass nose that prevents me from being an 8. considering getting a nose job, thats how badly it damages my facial aesthetics

And here we fine the Lesser North American Stealing Ape in its natural habitat, the bathroom of a section 8 apartment. He has ornamented himself in traditional African garb before performing his species' mating ritual, texting local thots in hope of spreading his genes.

Will nature be kind to our brown friend? Will he prosper, or, like so many others, return to the void?

Find out after these messages from our sponsors.

ITT

>Hanes

I NEVER imagined a black person wearing hanes underwear.

>people who uses machine
The only people that don't use machines at my gym are asswipes squatting 3-4 plates but who look dyel as fuck

how much time do you spend thinking about black guys in their underwear fag?

It's so weird. like could you ever picture a black person wearing doc martens or something? it's like that.

you aint above otter mode imo but its teh best mode anyways

You're not on /pol/ or /b/ either faggot
The dude asked a fitness-related question on the Veeky Forumsness board. The color of his skin is irrelevant to the discussion

>color of his skin is irrelevant to the discussion
its totally relevant, now we know he gets his cardio from stealing bikes and strength gains from stomping downed white people

The ape also brought up race immediately, nigger lover.

Bump

is stealing bikes and using them to maneuver over to the next cvs pharmacy to rob the ultimate cardio gains routine?

OP come fetch your thread back fuker

there's a black guy in my neighborhood who wears them i see him around all the time.

>chocolate twinkie about to be filled with a looooooot of white cream filling
hawt

He's gay. Hands down.

either that or one of those white black people.

>says he wants the black dude to come back
>heils hitler with his digits
kinda getting mixed messages my dude. we were just havin a giggle and then you brought up some neonazi shit.

>those jawlines

damn... maybe Dr. Mew was right after all.

nice gay bracelet faggot frank ocean

wheres the comb in your head?

>88 replies 34 posters
I guess the racist neet shitposter is REALLY enjoying this thread hehe :^)

i think you're gay

in all seriousness though, you're doin it good but you might do well to invest in some Russell long leg jimmies. I started wearing this kind that goes down to about a hand width above the knee and it's just super fuckin comfy.

Mewing didn't exist back in the 40's

Hello,

Yes, you have achieved otter mode. But you knew this already, so you had to resort to petty humble bragging.

Please delete this thread.

kek

>Posting a literal roidmonkey as if he's proving something
Que?

>cardio from stealing bikes
holy fuck LMAO

>still 34 posters in the thread

what are you doing

How does your kind make barbells by filling trash bags with water or something? How do I do it?