What mode is this?

What mode is this?

shitty tattoo mode

what girls and normies call jacked

It involves tying you and all your friends together, turning you into dry twigs, and a fire. Oh and some nice music and good memories.

I could kill him in less than a second mode

hes so fucking ugly. his half decent jawline ABSOLUTELY saves him. would be incel tier otherwise.

>i'm a manlet, pls don't laugh mode

The insecurity

1 year natty mode.

I don't get it, is that him? is this just you? im so confused.

either way, i completly dont see what makes girls go crazy over him. dont get me wrong, there are some good looking twinks out there, and he isnt one of them.

Not insecure he just looks like a bitch in his eyes, little cake boi. If you want that bod thats cool.

I believe this is what Veeky Forums calls fuccbois

That's a decent physique though, desu. Is that the same guy but before he went full homo? Also, I'll have you know I am very much secure in my own thoughts much like this dick is very much secure in your own mother.

>black and white filter for extra definition
lol, pathetic

No thats me. I am the same mode minus the homosexuality. Thanks for the validation. Thats all that i live for nowadays

Bent Manlet mode

nothing holding me back mode

How much sex do you get?

I want a body like yours.

How has your life changed since acquiring such a physique?

How tall are you?

I want a physique like yours (skinnyfat atm). I am hoping that getting fit will make me a non kissless virgin.

he's 6'2 183lbs for anyone wondering and squats 225 at least for reps probably a lot more now

(You)

How much sex do you get?
I dont bother . I am a vain narcissistic and life off mires on a daily basis.

I want a body like yours.
Okay

How has your life changed since acquiring such a physique?
Mires x 100^5

How tall are you?
Not tall

I want a physique like yours (skinnyfat atm). I am hoping that getting fit will make me a non kissless virgin.
Here's your problem. I used to get a lot more sex before i got a physique like this. I was skinny fat too but i had confidence in that i didnt think my body was a factor when it came to females being attracted. With my current body and my confidence females spill spaghetti. However i choose not to do anything about it because i am actually a loser who gets too emotionally attached and I'd rather focus my efforts on making a good career and gaining other skills and knowledge. However, if i find the right person i will not hold back on getting with her. Really the only person who is concerned with your physique is you. Normies dont even give a shit about how you look. Its this board that is filled with distorted opinions about how others percieve you. Dont fall for what the losers(like myself) on this board say.

>6'1
>manlet

Correct.

(You)

I’m mirin

Another generic "what mode is this? thread" mode. At least post something interesting next time.