Have crazy good gym sessions the past 2 weeks

>Have crazy good gym sessions the past 2 weeks
>Great strength gains
>On a Bulk
>Decide to get a large pizza
>Finish it
>Skin instantly feels oily and disgusting
>Have to get a face gel and wash my face

How do fat fucks eat junk food everyday?

Idk, it seems like you just told us

don't eat greasy shit then. if you weren't dyel you'd notice how fucking vascular pizza makes you

Eat some raw spinach with your pizza next time

its amazing how fat i look when i bulk, when i start eating healthy and cut, the water weight instantly makes me lose my double chin, even at 15% bodyfat

my next bulk ima eat healthy as fuck

A friend just texted me honestly "want a pizza cunt, getting one for myself" i was like yeah alright. Otherwise would have never had it my self.

I mainly eat things like meats (chicken, lamb, beef), lots of eggs and so on.

And i just got out of the shower, that's how disgusting i felt.

>stay with lean food for a week
>it's sunday
>fuck it, let's have pizza
>wake up next day with a giant aching pimple on th back
Serves me right, heh.

Raw spinach + pizza is so good. Actually raw spinach pairs well with anything you would eat with brocolli or green beans too

Same brah. Almost instantly feel oily and sweaty. I find drinking tons of water and having a zinc supplement makes me feel a little better, but doesn't get rid of the awful feeling entirely

normal people don't eat an entire fucking large pizza. Nothing wrong with having a slice once in awhile and by slice I mean ONE SLICE. literally.

fatties on fit have no conception of moderation

1 slice? I'm 6'2 215 and a few slices of pizza is well within my parameters of being healthy

>6'2 215

lmfao, please post a pic of your body with timestamp because i can guarantee that you look like shit

Its called bulking you dyel nigger. No time stamp because its 4 in the fuckin morning.

how fitting to have massive pepperoni nipples to match your gluttonous eating of entire large pizzas. not surprised considering how high your bf is. no time stamp i know, you probably look worse than your pic

>im just bulkin bro, all year round lols

Hating on my nips cause you know my physique makes yours look like boiled asshole. Fuck outta here you salty shithead
>can't have more than 1 slice of pizza without being a fat slob
Kill yourself

nigger who has only 1 slice of pizza? rattle away skeleton

>virgin pizza slice

1 slice? I'm not a skelly. I need at least the whole pizza to fill me up and fill in my macros

>How do fat fucks eat junk food everyday?
By not being mentally ill.

>Skin instantly feels oily and disgusting
>Have to get a face gel and wash my face
You're like a woman, m8.

>normal people don't eat an entire fucking large pizza.
It's normal in Europe. 1 pizza for 1 person. But I guess our pizza sizes are smaller, though I'm not sure. We have like a 11-12" diameter (28-30 cm) for one pizza?

Agree with this to a certain extent. It genuinely amazes me that people think that eating an entire pizza to yourself is a normal thing to do. A couple of slices is fair enough if that is your dinner, but the entire thing? That is not normal. It is like when you head over to the al/ck/ threads and they proclaim that drinking a 700ml bottle of vodka a day isn't that much.

see How big are your pizzas? Or are you a little girl?

A large Dominos in the UK is 13.5" and about 2500 calories for the whole thing

if you eat proper thin Italian pizza with veggies and good meat then it's a different experience altogether. Blame Americans for ruining pizza

A normal American is 18". Eating 1 slice is nothing. That's like saying 1 teaspoon is enough out of 3 scoops. Gotta go the whole 3 scoops for max benefits

We invented pizza you Guido. Nobody even heard of it till we came along