Did getting fit cure your autism or simply do pic related

Did getting fit cure your autism or simply do pic related.
Explain.

I'm more active now. I want to go out and do things. I still play vidya, but if I stay inside all day when I finally go out I feel like an idiot that I spent all day inside. Instead of not giving a fuck, like before.

I act pretty much the same but I've been able to cum inside raw in girls with IUDs, have a better chance at finding a nice waifu, planning on joining some christian organizations (for waifus) at my uni, I'm also healthier, feel better and spend less on food, also I'm a better cook now

Daily reminder that even if getting fit won't cure your autism, you'd still end up with a far healthier body and lifestyle [spoiler] unless you're a roidmonkey that is [/spoiler]

right in the feels

My life is both the before and after panels, depending on the day.

Waifu doesn't mean wife, dude

if thats how you feel then its because you're a phony, im friends with chads and stacies, it doesnt mean i pretend to be some fake ass dude

Of course pic related doesn't happen
[spoiler]I'm now Veeky Forums but still lonely[/spoiler]

OP here Do you think we all love sports and Netflix?
We're here for a reason dude

I'm actually more alone now because I don't like drinking beer anymore because of all the extra calories/estrogen and shit it has. It's also hard for me to eat fast food with friends for the same reason. But hey, I look damn good by myself.

>they didn't like me before
Fuck.

pros
>people are nicer to me
>I get more attention
>confidence through the roof
>getting more recognition at work
>bf is much handsier/sex life improved
cons
>some bitches be jelly
>men old enough to be my grandfather hitting on me
>can no longer accept "just good enough" for myself, have to keep Veeky Forums forever
>have to hide autism more than ever because people assume I'm a normal, well-adjusted person instead of a chubby cat lady now
Overall would highly recommend.

>I fuck random girls
>christian

Ay.

That's literally what it means

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Pic related, i started going to every social outing and realized i hated everyone there and all they spoke about

so now i'm just pic related. Reading books, playing with nerd friends and shitposting makes me happier than going out with normies

No, that's ワイフ

We can split hairs if you want, but nobody else who types out "waifu" is using it to refer to an actual wife or potential actual wife. It's exclusively for women who will never ever be your wife.

>self-described autistic cat lady
>with a BF and sex life

Fucking roasties I swear.

I like fashion and beauty and aesthetics a lot more.

I still despise people and can't relate to or communicate or be attracted to any one. Moving to a shittier town (not by choice) with a culture I have no connection to compounded this feel.

That is literally not what it means.
It's an imaginary anime girl you would wife, but never can.

Getting fit definitely boosted my confidence at first, but after noob gains ended and progress slowed down, my confidence leveled out and while I'm still more confident than I was as a fatty, my social skills are obviously still sub-par. Getting fit can certainly help (i.e. people are more willing to approach me and tend to be more friendly in general), but it's really only a fraction of the battle. If you want social skills, you've gotta practice socializing.

Never had autism, was fat and acne riddled and wanted to make a change. Lost a bunch of weight, still can't get girls, so I guess I need to start lifting.

Definitely pic related still but I try to do more active things and be social. It's about finding that balance.

It's still work in progress. I started running regularly again and am looking to start weight lifting in a week or so. I don't think it'll do much in terms of social interactions I simply got sick of sitting around all day brooding. (also I don't like looking in the mirror anymore)

Oh well, I feel a bit better already, just 'more eager' to move and do things other than sit at my desk all day.

The last picture is pretty stupid. Irl you just do stuff if you want, if not you can always go home and a games which is cool from time to time but really everything is better not being an autistic faggot.

Yeah, we'll we've appropriated the term waifu and it's now interchangeable with wife, but it hasn't lost it's original meaning. Get with the times senpai.

I'd cured my autism but I've come full circle and do powerlifting now, the most autistic "sport" of all

Christian girls man. That sexual repression makes for some filthy fucking.

That's pretty much me, girls try to talk and I just stay quiet n awkward.... And give a smile here and there like a dumbass. It's like when it happens offline I freeze up....

Please, kill yourself.

how do i fix this

drink a bit, dont get drunk, but tipsy, had a lot of succes like that. just dont get drunk and make a fool of yourself