Im eating bacon, eggs...

Im eating bacon, eggs, 2 pieces of bread with peanut butter and a glass of milk every morning but im tired of the bacon and eggs. What can I eat instead of that?
I'm already eating an oatmeal before bed, can I eat it twice a day?

Why do you at oatmeal before bed?

>I'm already eating an oatmeal before bed, can I eat it twice a day?
Course you can. Did your mommy say eating things twice a day is bad or something?

I dont know, why not?
I never questionned the order of what I eat, I just try to get the kcals in before bed

I dont know.
The main point is what do I eat instead of bacon and eggs...

Complex carbs are mostly for going hard in the gym. I rather you eat oats for breakfast or/and pre workout.

If you eat simple carbs, they should be consumed after workout or before bed.
Carbs in general should be kept moderat on rest days.

Cottage cheese and greek yoghurt is a good midnight snack because they got slow digesting protein.

I have eggs on toast w/ avo and some lightly fried mushroom, tomato and spinach for breakfast basically every day

How can anyone get tired of bacon and eggs. Been eating it every day for breakfast for 6 years

You eat like a fucking retard.

Peanut butter is uniquely high in inflammatory omega 6's.
Bacon and eggs increase heart disease markers.
Bread is pleb-tier.
Milk causes prostate cancer and autism.

Why do you fail so much? Just eat rice and chicken like any bodybuilder that knows what they're doing.

Yeah I'm gonna eat rice and chicken 4 times everyday

Are you fucking retarded?
Who said I want to become a bodybuilder?

Shut the fuck up, you eat like a fucking retard and that's a fact. Enjoy looking like shit by the time you're 30 and accumulating diseases.

Some people have actual lives and don't eat a strict diet of chicken breast and rice all day. Sorry to break it to you sweetie.

dont bother arguing with people on the internet

as for other somewhat healthy breakfasts
any sought of eggs, noadded sugar cereals (weetbix is goat), sometime I just have a smoothie

pancakes are also good, if you want to make them healthy just blend a banana, an egg, oats, milk, protein powder and a bit of baking soda/powder and cook them like regular pancakes

Mussels and rice?

>milk causes prostate cancer and autism
Anything that promotes growth nowadays does this.
Just eating protein increases cancer cell growth, just being at a caloric balance or surplus does this too.
Bread is good if you aren't a gluten cuck.
Bacon is a shit food though I agree, and eggs are sorta bad too.

Let us know how your heart disease and cancer go.

What are the alternatives though?
All sea foods are contaminated with heavy metals and harmful synthetic toxic material.
Poultry including chicken meat is full of PCB's.
Rice is full of arsenic.
All plant foods are full of pesticides even organic plant foods.

Take your poison.

Is 6 pieces of bread per day really unhealthy? I'm trying to bulk & consuming a fuck load of bread.

Have 2 slices in the morning with eggs and 4 slices in my pb&j sandwiches throughout the day

Its not bread per se but if it's that sugar cake you muricans call bread then yes it's bad. Eat only whole grain breada ans there should be no problems ever. Go off wheat and try oat, seed or rye breads. The more whole grain the better. That's why I make my own breads, because there is mostly shit in stores.

oatmeal and a protein shake, quick and easy breakfast

If it's white bread yes