What hope is there for men with feminine hips?

It's not me but I look similar...

I don't want to be buff, I want to be lean... is it possible with hips like these? Won't I just look ridiculous?

how about a different camera angle you self deprecating attention whore

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I had the same problem, you can solve it lifting and getting a big torso, and not being a fag of course

There will always be something about your body you don’t like.
Some people go bald early, some have a big nose, some have loose skin.
What all those things have in common with wide hips is that other people rarely notice it and when they do, they forget about it after a couple of seconds.
You can get lean with wide hips and look perfectly fine to every person who sees you.

Get thicc.

SL5*5 + GOMAD

knowing how to dress yourself is more key if you want to disguise your hips if you don't want to work out
i have lady hips and a big butt as well and i can recommend wearing high waisted pants
and listen to this guy most people don't give a shit

those are feminine ab insertions also

Why not just become strap?

L
O
N
>world of warcraft
Never mind.

>shitting on the best expansion
fug you

become fridgemode focus on training your sides, I've seen females with hips turn fridge after they started working out because they overtrained their torso.

do lots of heavy deadlifts, rows, pullups and ohp

That's not bc

>white genes
lol

Big lats and shoulders

now imagine being this with bitch tits and a gut that hangs

work your obliques, lats to help with that shape.

also you are not near lean. lean is much bigger than you, you're tiny. you need to put on muscle.

wide hips is a good thing if you're not trying to be a limp wrist aesthetic faggot.

wide hips=load bearing. your body can handle more weight.

That guy is a skinny fag that is DYEL, no lats, no obliques, no traps, nothing.

His arms are also skinny, his forearms are bigger than his biceps and triceps.

Just lift and build muscle, that way your wide hips will not be noticeable

grow your arms a lot and thats it

I certainly hope so

Your genetics suck and you will never get a proper v-taper, but you can absolutely become very aesthetic if you train correctly. The first thing you need to focus on is shoulder width. Hit all sides of your delts, especially the side ones to get some width there. Next, you need very developed lats and obliques to counter the wide hips. Obviously lift everything else as well, but tone it down on hip exercises while focusing on everything mentioned. Your focus should be obliques, shoulders, lats in that order. Good luck, you will have to work slightly harder than some men to make it, but it's accessible to you all the same if you have the work ethic.

Hey, thanks.

You get to be a trap/drag queen, congrats faggle

Nailed it. Listen to this shit OP.