We haven't had one in a while. Motivation Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hV63DbQ_qSc
youtube.com/watch?v=yEm5E6yFUG0
youtube.com/watch?v=iem4MfRNOWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never understood the moral behind that particular quote
Don't regreet shooting up heroin because it's what you wanted? Everything is justified and ok as long as I want it? What the fuck am I missing?

I don't see the point of "regretting" anything. Things that happened in the past, they happened and there is nothing you can do about it. Just because you wouldn't do something now that you did X days ago, that doesn't mean that you need to feel shit about what you did X days ago. It happened, move the fuck on.

>pic related
this is the most retarded thing i've read today so far

Regret is self pity
You wanted it , accept the consequence
Move forward

I regret getting rectal cancer at 24 years of age.

Hitler at some point just wanted to exterminate jews...

This post is hands down better than OPs. Regret and dissatisfaction are necessary motivators. If you're always content with life and regret nothing why do anything different?
How will you know where to improve? If you ever get in a rut, you're absolutely fucked.

Your future self and past self are not the same person, both physically and mentally. And everyone is guilty of being an ignorant pompous ass at one point or another. A far better quote to live by would be thus.

"Regret only that which you are able or want to change."

I regret my fiance killing herself over the miscarriage of our first child. I kept trying to comfort her but it wasn't enough

ITSSSS A MIIINNNDDSSSSEEETTT

I'm sorry man. How are you?

Posting some of my favourites, I remember when Veeky Forums used to be full of people motivating and supporting eachother, now its like the summerfags came and never went...

I am 26 years of age, and this is the only thing that motivates me:

>you wake up
>you are 40 years old
>look yourself in the mirror
>"oh fuck, why did I not lift 20 years ago?"

it's a nightmare just to imagine myself in this scenario.

Most of what I do is a compromise because I'm too much of a coward or too lazy to try for what I actually want.
I regret most of my life.

Bro, this sounds like me. Though, living around the old, lazy and obese has me wanting to either die young or achieving SOMETHING in the process. Dying with only regrets to show for it would be awful.

youtube.com/watch?v=hV63DbQ_qSc

That's a decent video. I agree on the part about action is more necessary than planning. I'd add that obsession is close to mastery and perfection and that your goals, if deeply desires need to consume your life. Always work towards them every day, however small a step you take. Though, the more steps you take the closer you'll get, and we're not all made out of time.

Don't know many inspiration/motivation videos, but here. Since this is Veeky Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=yEm5E6yFUG0
youtube.com/watch?v=iem4MfRNOWY

Keep with it dude. I'm a bit younger than you but I have a lot of catching up to do in life. Though if you hustle enough you can overtake others.

How do you motivate yourself, when everyone around you (read:girls) look like non-lifting piles of tricep flab?

My motivation has gone down the shitter since having a Veeky Forums gf

Thread well needed this morning.

This one always gets me fucking fired up

You did nothing wrong man. That was pretty fucked up of her to do to be honest.

Wow, he did some math, incredible.

Any woman with with a booger ring instantly gets less attractive.

septum piercings are hot. fuck outta here

Fuck no, they are a huge red flag for trash people.

Agreed if they're tumblrinas, but you've clearly never been with a qt punk girl.

And you cant fuck trash people because...? why again?

Because when you do they don't always fuck off after, they have a higher chance of being stalkers and crazy bitches, I suppose.

>septum piercings are hot.

You are either a homosexual male, a minority, or a female; because no straight white man would ever say that.

>Because when you do they don't always fuck off after
I honestly wouldnt mind, not gonna make her a gf or anything but having regular pussy isnt a bad thing user

I wouldnt pass up a girl with a nose ring if she came to me wanting to fuck, but i rarely find girls so i might be biased

>a compromise
Like wanting to post a motivational pic, but being too lazy to find it in a readable format?

The only dumb nigger here is (((you))) friendo.

I have a preference for punk women.

So do I but not for cow women. Booger ring is white females pretending they are a minority, like young white males wearing pants so low their underwear shows, copying look inner-city minorities.

Ahh I think I finally understand

Right this way sir

hes also rich and invested in tesla which is the upcoming super rival for any car company - he is working on solutions to get to mars - got his own rockets - guy made paypal big etc.

if there is 1 human i would consider this worlds hero (alive) it would be Elon Musk

sounds like something a junky would say

im on Veeky Forums

thats the problem

The world needs another Hunter S. Thompson.

who doesn't?

he got the math wrong. he is saying work 2.5 times as hard, get 3 times the result

bumpin'

What's much more important than motivation is discipline. True excellence will never come if you only practice upon inspiration. Motivation is a fleeting emotion, but discipline is an eternal mindset that cannot be broken.

>at some point

It was the whole point the whole time

Only needs satan standing in the corner looking pissed that jesus is styling on him.

yea because I’m sure this is exactly what zyzz would be saying right now

Get the fuck out of here

This quote is batshit retarded. At one time it was exactly what you wanted? What if you were in the toybox killer's rape dungeon? Guarantee you those people didnt want that. Fucking stupid.

I put great faith into believing that everyone one of y'all will achieve your dreams, no matter how big or small.

What if i was once a neo nazi

>Not being the best neo-nazi there is.

Reading Seneca's De Ira now, but I have always preferred the Se7en version by Milton...

Is that a bibble verse, my dude?

Paradise Lost.