Does Veeky Forums prefer 2D or 3D, please don't be a pleb

Does Veeky Forums prefer 2D or 3D, please don't be a pleb.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VC7ZqkV1_yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Men are pedophiles?

I love my 2D waifu, she inspires me to lift, run and keep my life in better shape than ever before. Also, I'm incredibly introverted and have a severe case of schizoid.

2d of course, what kind of subhuman would choose otherwise?

3D. Only beta subhumans that can't get a girls attention want 2D

4D, and by that I mean thicc

I could go on a tangent about animal instinct and prime breeding age but I’ll just skip that and say yeah all guys are a bit of pedos

2D my nigger

Yes and gay too

>he lifts for 2d
Never gonna make it beta

> he lifts for 3D demons

LOL

that's not gay though

>tfw you have to justify your fetish with math

Just add a decimal before the 30

Couldn't tell ya

2d is just idealization of women, or what women were or are supposed to be.
If you look at 2d characters, for example in dragonball, they're all kind of interesting. There's Bulma who is an engineer, there's C18 who is smart and very strong, there's that fucking bandit I don't remember the name and so forth.
Or look up Initial D: everyone loved Mako Sako and Kyoko because they were good drivers. Becoming a good street racer requires passion, discipline and skill. They were persons to look up for, something that forces yourself to improve to keep up.
And here's the truth: men want people, not sex objects, and almost all women nowadays are nothing more than sex objects. They only care about making their appearance temporary good, with high heels, make up, push up bras, skimpy clothing. If they have hobbies, most of the time is to gather perverts and not because they truly enjoy them or are good at them. They have no real personality or values. They have not a real story to tell. They are the "skank" they like to refer other women as.
I don't watch hentai, I don't masturbate to weebshit and I have no waifu bullshit. But here's why women are angry about 2d: it reminds them of their failure.
Is like people here complaing about "Chad": Chad is no one, except what they could have been.
I rarely criticize women, I think men are far worse in this day and age (whiteknight, submissive, victimistic, passive etc) but this is the truth

ITSSSS A MIIINNNDDSSSSEEETTT

>TFW you can

its all pushed on us by the Jews.

The movie/tv industry has grown women playing child roles.

The music industry dresses girls like Britney spears.

The adult video industry has all sorts of older women playing "school girls".

The sex shops even sell slutty school girl outfits.

We are being brainwashed

Yeah but really who’s complaining

Ian huntley

good observations but what you said applies to basically the whole western and romantiziced idea of love. most people are fucking boring lazy cunts with no personality.

the reason why single-motherhood and men dropping out of society and becoming more effiminate is increasing is because of how society percieves masculinity. this video probably explains it more eloquently that i ever could (i dislike rap too but just watch it). youtube.com/watch?v=VC7ZqkV1_yw

I agree with the video. I used to listen to rap as a kid for that reason. Nowadays I've grown up and use other things to express my masculinity (es. Lifting) and because I also became very racist and I find it hard to identify or approve most of the lyrics anymore. But I've been friends with more niggers into this shit than with beta cuck university numales

2D
I wish I wasn't like this sometimes but man 3D is just so disgusting.

The guy fails to regocnise the difference between weight, mass and force.

Mass is expressed in kilograms; the average male has a mass of 70 kg.

Force is expressed in Newton (N). Force = mass x acceleration (m/s^2) .

Earth has a gravitational pull of ~9.8 m/s^2, which leads us to weight. Weight is used to express the force (N) exerted on an object (a piece of mass) by gravity. Therefore the average male with the mass 70 kg, has a weight of (9.8 times 70) 686 Newton.

Conclusion: none of his bullshit made any sense, and fucking guys with mental disorders is just as gay as fucking your dad.

Epic!

Ebin!!!1!

Real answer coming through

2D or robot/AI. 3D unironically, non memetically DISGUSTS me. Not "haha yeah 3dpd amirite !" tier, but actual repulsion. I'm fairly average guy with Veeky Forums tier body and autism but a good jawline and hairline. Frame is good and I have a stable high paying job ,house and a car. I've been asked out many times but I can't fucking imagine being with them. 3D just can't fucking compete. That is all there is to it. Real women are so fucking horrible that I deleted tinder after checking it for a few minutes . And specially the women at work, they're extremely incompetent and annoying it is hard to even talk to them. I just wanted to have an average homely virgin wife and two or three kids with her. Seriously. That's all I wanted since I was in highschool, to become a man with a purpose and family. I spent so much time working and studying hard, and took care of myself and personality, I was even the class jester. I have eaten ramen for months with 2 hours of sleep a day to get where I am now. I know I worked hard, but there is NO woman on earth who deserves to share this life with me. Am I too selfish to ask for that ?

I really hope this is supposed to be some shitty copypasta

It isn't. I'm just that pathetic

3D kills gains.

3dpd

T W O D
W
O
D

3D cannot compete

Yes. Young girls are naturally more desirable than older women. It's simple biology. Men who disagree do so simply to comply with societal norms. It's sad, really.
To explain, let me list some of the traits that men typically look for in the perfect girl.

The perfect girl
>is small
>is cute
>is pure
>is impressionable
>is soft
>is naive
>is innocent but has a natural curiosity for lewd things
>smells good (faint milk/crayon/fruit smell)
>will always look up to you
>will listen to you
>will trust you
>is interested in your hobbies
>doesn't care only about money
>likes to watch you play video games
>will let you teach her all kinds of things
>likes to cuddle with you
>has perfect skin without blemishes

As you can see, all of those exclusively apply to younger girls. Also, they tend to have a slightly higher body temperature, which feels great when cuddling.

yes

2D

>not liking IRL 2D

>mfw no girl will ever be this.

Thanks user, you just ruined my day.

2D

I can smell your virginity from half the world away

tfw i have a girl like in the pic

DELET

Good channel, subscribed.

i even met her thanks to Veeky Forums
just bee yourself, but you also need luck user

How'd that happen?

T-Thanks user. With your support, I feel like I can do anything.

>see discord link
>join bc, meh
>multiple people there, but start talking with her more and more
>eventually we came closer and closer to each other
>she became my girlfriend
I didn't even trully asked her out, it just happened. Feels good desu

A beautiful story. Youre gonna make it.

>discord
Why are women such plebs

>Youre gonna make it.
>literally girlfriend because he can't get one irl
Let's be real, he's not gonna make it

why are you such a virgin?

Stop using dumb garbage

nah, it's fun.Why are you so bitter about discord anyway?

but i've met her irl

i use discord too and also have a gf

Oh nevermind then I thought u were one of those betas that just have an exclusively online girlfriend

The fuck is wrong with you guys. Anyone that prefers 2D women over real women... probably has never been with a woman before. And if you're a virgin or suck with girls, then I would recommend you to leave your house more often and stop wasting your life. If you're ugly and autistic, you can still fuck ugly autistic girls and live a happy life

Fuck

This. Finally someone isn't a stupid weak beta that realises 3d>pixels

>So beta and inexperienced that they don't know how shit 3D girls are.

2D until pic related is 3D

>So beta and inexperienced that they don't know how great 3D girls are.
Come out of your house more you NEET

Preferring 2D is a meme right? I don't even fucking know anymore.

Lol keep lying to yourself my friend. Come back when you've actually experienced a real relationship, and had your heart ripped out, then only find that most girls out there are vain and self absorbed. Girls nowadays are so fake, they may as well be 2D.

You do realize all girls aren't like that right? Out if the multiple relationships I've had only 1 was sorta like that, other than that the others were all fine but then I got tired of them and moved on to someone else lol

I've been with tons of women. It's why I prefer 2D now and also on my way to retirement at 50.

pleb

No. Stopped having sex cold turkey and fapping to 3D a few years ago. Never looked back.

Women are the ultimate gains and life goblins. A living breathing meme that sucks your vitality and wealth. The handful of good women are usually taken and not worth the effort.

>got tired of them and moved on to someone else

Breeh, you just prove my point. 9/10 they aint worth your time. Best case scenario, you find that 1/10, and you tolerate each other. They exist, but definitely a rare item.

I just proved your point? Wasn't your point that women are all heartless bitches? I just got tired of plugging the same whole day after day so that's why I moved on to someone else. I didn't move on because they were being annoying nagging cunts (they CAN be alot of the times though)

>internet girlfriend

see

That doesn't make them sound desirable at all either.

Point being that theyre fake. not all heartless bitches, thats just one case. Vast majority are just boring. Dont get me wrong, it can be a nice distraction, but I'm tired of that, looking for that wife material, which nowadays is far and few between.

You're only gonna find wife material in the ugly girls lol

I will never let another real life woman into my life again. If i could i would love to own a "joi" from the new blade runner movie

Unfortunate, but true. Hence 2D>3D

But what's the point of just wanting to fug a couple of pixels when they never will be real? I don't get it, it's not like they could ever talk to you or love you or anything.

>implying 3D women are capable of love

>t. Never has been in 1 relationship or at least 5

I ain't trying to fug no pixels. None of that weeboo body pillow shit. But 2D girls, even if fake, are at least interesting, and have actual character. Too many basic bitches with their dog snapchat filters and normie tier bullshit.

>he thinks women get in relationships because of love

i'm glad you'll never reproduce

Does anyone have that screenshot where they're talking about ideal gf's and some user posts this girl and she's like, "I love you for who you are" and everyone just collapses into sadness ?

but god this is painfully cute... I never realize how lonely I am until I'm reminded of it...

I'd rather have a normie basic bitch snapchat dog filter using faggot than just a couple of pixels that I can only look at and nothing else, but that's just me....

Kek, you are why i come to Veeky Forums.

lol you wish.

>6'2"
>Good Facial Asthetics
>DYEL, but athletic background.
>Engineer, so good $$$.
>Not socially autistic

I'll find ideal gf, you just wait.

Nah, I'd rather have nothing than a fake relationship with a fake bitch. I'm not one of those guys who loves his waifu shit, or fantasises over some fake pixel relationship. Its more like 2D may be a 0, but 3D is like a -1. 0>-1

Idk man, when you're 27 single and making good money, have a house, car and motorcycle, it kind of sucks.

Kind of wish I was like 75% of my friends you know, controlling wife/divorced. Fat/Balding. Never allowed to hang out with me because i'm seen as a negative influence. I envy them so much. You know you've made it in life, when you live in a 1 room apartment while making 170k and your ex-wife is living it up lavishly in a huge house that you bought.

This is just so cute. I've never wanted a gf more than now...

First day on Veeky Forums?

>says anime girls are better than real women
>not socially autistic

Dude, with how fake the average woman is, a fucking rock would be better than most.

>American "womynz"
By and large are disfigured and fat, which I have no problem with banging personally. It's the fact that relationships with a fat depressed person who constantly identifies and re-identifies with left-wing buzz words and psychological disorders.
Example
>Her:REEEEE
>Me:"why are you being a bitch"
>Her: I can't help it. Im bipolar.
>Me:Instant breakup

Fat people are low energy and very lethargic. They sap away my discipline. And they bring foreign odors into my apartment.

>is small
MANLET

2D

tfw this is my gf

I had a gf like this but I dumped her ass because she was too clingy and always wanted to talk 24/7. Tightest pus every though, maybe it was because she was a virgin...

pic sorta related

>women in any dimension
Fucking plebs itt

Why not both?