Would I look like an autist if I drank from one of these in public...

Would I look like an autist if I drank from one of these in public? I dont want to drink from plastic anymore cause of the estrogens and reduced testostorone

Does the pope help pedophiles get away with their crimes?

get a klean kanteen or just any kind of lightweight metal or glass bottle you poofter

What the fuck is that virgin maker lined with?

They’re lined with plastic, dumbass.

I take one filled with wine when i go camping/ hiking. Will get you mad hippie puss

Get a glass or metal water bottle, retard

>le epic south park reference xD

Just buy a glass bottle

>not having an aluminum bottle

Buy stainless steel bottes.

nice memeboard

What is this thing even called

Wine skin I think?

How do you know where all the ^*#$@ !and whatnot characters are?

never use them, only post dank memes

Go to a military surplus and buy a canteen for cheap, you weirdo.

I remember them.
Stop shitposting

My brother was obsessed with his and autistically brought it everywhere, autistically drinking from it so that everyone could not help but be forced to bask in his obnoxious autistic glory, being a celebrated self-identifying autistic child morphing into a self-identifying cringy "autism is cool" autist adult.

So yes, you will look like an autist in public if you drink one. You are looking for attention while not observing social fashions, trends and styles, the reactions they induce from people etc. This is an autistic behavior, and so will cause people to think you are autistic.

also

This

You sound like Patrick Bateman.

>not having a nice keyboard
?

What are glass and metal bottles? Even then the whole BPA scare from 10 or so years ago was way way overblown. The issue was that BPA acted like estrogen in the body, but the leach rate was miniscule. It was in baby bottles that the issue was, because microwaving the bottles would increase the leach rate by 50x.

>Would I look like an autist if I drank from one of these in public?

Yes.

You're the cringiest redditor here if you care that much about "fashions trends and styles" and about what people think of you...

Do you pick your nose in public? Do you whip your nuts out for a scratch at the family dinner table? You observe that social conventions exist and accept the consequences they have in combination with your behavior. You do this on a constant basis for 99% of the things in your life already, assuming you are not some sort of recluse on welfare. You are free to go as against the grain as possible, but to then bitch that everyone rejects you socially because you are now too weird is entitled delusion. There is a reason fedoras became a meme and have the connotation that goes with them. Don't be a fucking retard.

>reddit: the setup
Still a nice keyboard though.

There's a difference between, say, shitting in the middle of a restaurant, and wearing/doing something out of the ordinary without caring what people will think.
But then again, people that matter can pull it off no problem, while people who have your mentality need to stay in the flock at all cost.

>glorious PC gaming race
wow way to butcher that shit

great post, enjoy your water satchel muh lady

>mfw being told that I'm a fedora by the typical kind of Reddit-tier conformist faggot

I bet if the mother of insecure OP was mugged by niggers and he asked if he should do something, you would answer that his autistic ways of not observing social fashions, trends and styles are racist so he shouldn't do anything.

>these are my last drops mr frodo

Yes good goyim. Enjoy drinking from your plastic bottles, it won't turn you into a weak skinnyfat numale.

get a metal bottle or something bro. I got a stainless steel bottle for pretty cheap and it's great. Better than this cow herder thing you got there