finish hard gym session

> finish hard gym session
> cook huge, hearty meal
> eat it slowly while browsing the internet/watching a movie

I love those moments so much. Does this ever get old?

no

I hope it doesn't 4u

you're still alone

That's okay, I've accepted it.

giving up is not the same as acceptance, user

I accepted it after not being able to succeed, what more can I do.

Hes never alone as long as there are brothers of the pl8 on this earth!

i honestly though i was the only one who did this, this makes me feel good

Going out with the crew and fucking around after you genocide your workout

No. They might get better when you do the same but on a couch next to the SO, but that feeling never gets old.

I like going to the gym but I wish I wasn't so damn lonely. I don't know how to make friends let alone a gf. It's slowly driving me really bitter.

>SO
Go black to reddit

I love this so much, that's why I always work out before dinner

Honestly, read fiction and talk to randos frequently. People like to chat but they hate initiating. If you initiate there's a chance they won't want to talk but at the very least you'll start to break down your inability to talk with folks and make friends.

Iktfb

Randomly talking to people on the street? How does that work?

same except before I eat I smoke a PHAT bowl

>workout hard
>sip shake full of baby spinach and berries while I shitpost and pinch my helmet through my workout shorts

feels so fucking good

Nope, enjoy the vibes, you earned them

This is why fatties are so stupid when they say things like, "I'd rather enjoy my life and food."

Sedentary schmucks have no idea what food can really taste like. They are incorrigible philistines, both in our world and in their own.

what's this from?

>finish workout
>already at my calorie quota
>wait for death or bedtime, whichever comes first
who else has these cutting feels

>back in home town for the first time since high school to visit family
>hit the gym
>Chad who used to bully me in school comes in, sees me, does a double take.
>he walks up, shakes my hand, and says, "you've finally become a big man"

As good as it gets. Good movie desu. watched it with grandma the other day

I go cook, workout, walk the dog and then I'm fucking knackered and can get to sleep quickly. It's bliss.

Not on the street you sperg. In the gym, or at work/school depending on what you do. When people have talked to me randomly in the store or at a bus stop it's a bit strange but still nice, only way to get better at it is to practice.

Ditch breakfast when cutting, always save room for a post-workout meal.

>no girlfriend

Not even worth it

Should have beat him up too

The fact of the matter is that food is a drug, and like all drugs the effects weaken after every single dose. You can only ramp up the dose of junk food by eating more and more sugary/fatty/salty monstrosities which cause obesity and health problems which lower your quality of life. The thing is fatties need that deep fried bacon and chocolate pizza just to get some feeling from their food... whereas Veeky Forums eats a slice of plain cheese and we're in heaven.

Add to that the dopamine rush of exercise (that due to the increased goals of weight, speed, etc.) and a more attractive physique which adds to more and better sex means that Veeky Forums gets the triple-whammy of pleasures. Much better than the fleeting high of junk food 3 meals a day, erryday.

Oh man, love this feel on a weekend

It gets old when you don't have something good to watch. Browsing isn't comfy.
Switch to anime for enhanced experience.

it does once you make it, you dont have time to cook, too much time spent hitting up stacies

best feels, especially when you get your hw done.

>hw

No
Every time I go to watch a film I honestly spend 2 hours looking for one then I start to watch one don't like it start another get bored and look at random shit on my phone.

Food wise....it weirdly bores me...I still eat a lot and big because I do get hungry and not as much now but still from time to time I do (and can)cook a good meal but the process of eating is meh after the first few bites.

Also
I think I may of done too many drugs to the point where the only time I get actual enjoyment is when I either
Train
Do drugs