Hows your Pooping anons?

Hows your Pooping anons?

Do you use squaty potty?

Are you eating enough fiber?

share you experiences

I'm enjoying a good one right now

Thanks for asking

Do you poop reguraly? at given time?

I figured eating 70g oats + 1 banana+1 apple at 8am makes me poop exactly at 4pm at work

and you know what they say

My boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, thats why i poop on company time!

I usually poop twice, once when I wake up and and a couple hours after. Often I'll also poop at night or in the afternoon

I probably poop so much because I take chelated magnesium before bed every night

I used to poop as soon as I walked in the door to my work

Usually have lean firm poops that are great, but on anti fungal pills the last two weeks and every single shit I've been having are creamy and require half a roll to properly wipe.

poop in the morning before workout, usually long firm beautiful pieces of shit, really proud of them

I just started doing the Protein Meme again and I had the stinkiest farts ever yesterday

poops have been semi normal though.

>So much
Found the skelly.
I poop 4 times a day MINIMUM

The squatty potty is unironically badass. It makes shitting way easier.

>Hows your Pooping anons?
Big thick smooth logs. Usually 2 or 3 logs per session.
>Do you use squaty potty?
No.
>Are you eating enough fiber?
Yes.
>share you experiences
Pic related.

Your poops are probably shit you fucking dyel

Same mate, i Love pooping so much, when you have proper form and balanced clean diet, its fucking awesome to take a POOP

Does anyone else take Psyllium Husk? Bought some the other day as a bandaid til I fix my diet

Holy shit this stuff tastes nasty, is it worth continuing?

I'm so fucking unhealthy.. I poop two to 3 times a week at max. . Once every 3 days usually..

No idea the fuck a squaty potty is..

I must not eat anywhere near enough fibre

I am amerilard.

Usually 3-4.

dude
ADD OATS ( not some cancer sugar musli) to your diet
ADD BANANAS ( no wonder it makes wonder for pooping when it has ASS as part of the word)

drink shit ton of water/ black coffe

and pooping will be amazing experience

pic related

20g of psyllium husk. Thick solid logs of poop. I'm talking toilet clogging solidness.

I make bread using that shit. You can make delicious oat bread with the eladticity of a gluten bread (ie.wheat).
The fiber gains are super.

I poop 4 times a day. It's a very regimented schedule.
Monday/Wednesday/Friday: when I wake up at 7:55, ~12:30 pm, ~3:15 pm, and around 8:00 pm.
Tuesday/Thursday: when I wake up at 6:55 am, 7:30 am, 2:00 pm, and 8:00 pm.
Saturday/Sunday: depends on how much alcohol I've had on Friday/Saturday nights.
I don't know why I poop in such a small time frame on only Tuesdays and Thursdays in the mornings. I eat the same thing almost everyday.

1 x ~300g sweet potato a day ensures the poopie dont spray

If a normal toilet isn't already a squatty potty you're a fucking manlet

>My boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, thats why i poop on company time!
Hell yeah, I've shitted three times today already. First one was so strong and tight it dissappeared in the pipe like a torpedoe before I even flushed the water. I give the credit to pumpkin seeds I ate.

I've been getting 5 and 6 recently. Should I be concerned?