Guys how the fuck do i get rid of Acne. I change my pillows every week, shower before i go to sleep...

Guys how the fuck do i get rid of Acne. I change my pillows every week, shower before i go to sleep, drink only green tea and water, dont't eat dairy and relay as much as i can. In the past i drank a hell of a lot of coffee, alcohol and smoked for about 3 years. Im 19 now and started with fitness 3 years ago. Did i really fucked up my skin because of my shity lifestyle in the past ?

do a cycle of clearzine. not even shilling it cured my acne

2 ways a soldering iron or lighter to a knife and cut it off then clean it with hot water and cold water worked for me hurt though

if you've already tried accutane, than you're pretty much fucked honestly. just let it destroy you.

once you accept what you truly are, freedom reveals itself.

>Guys how the fuck do i get rid of Acne
stop juicing

i havent changed my pillow in like two years and i never had acne

You have to do ALL of the following things. Missing one of them will result in acne.
>wash face every 12 hours with non-comedogenic cleanser
>dont scrub face with anything, just gently use your hands
>pat face dry with a clean towel
>apply benzoyl peroxide to entire face after drying
>apply non-comedogenic lotion after BP
>drink a gallon of water per day minimum
>get 8 hours of sleep per night
>sleep on your back
>if you are a babby and cant sleep on your back, stop using hair product or it will just get rubbed into your pores while you sleep
>change your sheets and bath towels every 4 days
>dont smoke and avoid late nights

Enjoy your no acne

OP look, I want to help, I've struggled with acne for many years but it's finally become better. Go to your doctor, say you've tried all the shit you've tried here, get them to prescribe you minocycline. It's $15 and I've never had anything that has helped as much, holy shit

>don't drink milk
>towel on pillow
>eat more fruit
>drink more water
>don't touch face
>blah blah
all this shit is fine if its just mild acne with causal factors that are basic and remedial with anecdotal shit. if your acne is caused by factors outside of these, you'll need medical intervention. if accutane doesn't solve it then nothing will, and accutane not solving it is highly unlikely.

accutane isn't just another standard issue answer, accutanre is the medical solution whereas the pillow shit and all the related crap advice is just old wives tales.

Go see a dermatologist. I tried every single fuckin thing and it didn't work until I had 'samples' taken and had an antibiotic sensitivity test. It's worked wonders, only thing is I have to take it for 3 months.

What is happening in this pic? i need to know, i dont understand.

Stop masturbating and take zinc and magnesium supplements

change pillow cases every day. don't use fabric softener on sheets and pillowcases. moisturize with a very light water based moisturizer, sebamed is good. drink tons of water, exercise. I use a very soft washcloth with natty grappling soap (because I do BJJ) and that's how i exfoliate. this all has helped to keep my acne down, but ultimately it's hormonal.

Remainder that acne is literally a sing of high test

Go outside moar

Get in the salt water a couple of days/week. Helped me immensely

graduating high school worked well enough for me

Here's what you do user. Buy some African black bar soap. Get in the tub and have the water on Luke warm.once your body is wet make your shower steaming hot, Proceed to scrub your whole body (targeting the acne places). Once you're nice and lathered up turn the shower in the opposite way making it frigid. You don't have to spend too long in the water just make sure you get all the soap off you and your body has gotten nice and cold.

The reasoning for this is because your pores expand and shrink. Getting product in them once they've expanded cleans them very well, and shrinking them once there clean helps them to keep other oils and dirts out of them. The reason I recommend African black soap is because that's the one that works best for me.

Good luck user

If push comes to shove, get acutane. That shit is proactive on steroids

You go to a fucking dermatologist. No cure works the same for everyone.

I had a huuuge acne problem (volume and size. Ew)

It never went away until I started drinking a gallon of water a day, more if I have caffeine. For my greasy-ass skin that's the minimum to keep my skin from oiling up in 2 hours.

Also things I've noticed that help: NoFap, cold showers, multiple daily showers, and getting enough sleep

Quitting fapping GREATLY reduced the back acne that I've had since I was about 12 (now 25), and this acne was big, cystic acne that would often bleed when I popped them.

I haven't fapped in about 120 days, but I've seen significant improvement. I rarely get any acne now.

Once you've tried everything else it's time to decide if you're gonna go all out and get Accutane. I did and no regrets. Apparently some people get sides but those are supposedly rare and are blown out of proportion by the media. I had the worst fucking acne you can imagine and 2 years later I'm still 100% clear

I have really big oily pores genetically.
what worked for me:
no fried foods, minimal sugar
towel on pillow
lots a water
vitamin K and E supplements since I dont eat many veggies
I also have other antioxidants like vitamin C and flaxseed oil in my stack (reduce swelling/redness)

the supplements really reduced my skin oiliness.

You know what helped me? Not eating fruit. Sugar made my skin crazy.
I also use 2 drops of avocado oil as a moisturizer on my face after washing.

BLACK CASTOR OIL
LET
A
C
K

C
A
S
T
O
R

O
I
L

But seriously, it's antibacterial and improves skin as well as stimulating hair growth

shave every day
even if you think you dont need to
helped me a ton
also get older

dont listen to Veeky Forums even though some of the things mentioned here are legit just go on /r/skincareaddiction trust. you can learn everything you need

accutane, nicotine is also still good for the skin so I wouldn't say it fucked u up any further

Exfoliate your face and back everyday. Use a facial scrub and a soap sleeve for the back
Shave every day
Shower in the morning
Shower in the afternoon
Shower before bed
Make sure those showers are steaming hot in the beginning and freezing cold at the end
Get acne wipes and use them once an hour on face and neck whenever you’re not home
When you are home use a medicated OTC acne face wash once an hour
Get and use Aztec healing clay twice a week
Drink a gallon of water a day
Don’t eat dairy
Limit sugar
Eat tons of vegetables; don’t eat anything fried or excessively cooked in oil
Excercise daily but make sure to shower immediately after
If you’re by the ocean get in salt water as often as you can
Get plenty of sleep; if you wake up in the middle of the night go wash your face

Acne is usually caused by excessive oil clogging up your pores. Do the steps above and you’re limiting the amount of oil that can build up and removing it before it has a chance to inflame.

Skincare won't do much. The only real option is medication. If you have moderate acne ask your doc for minocycline or doxycycline. For severe acne you need accutane. gl.

moisturise so your skin doesn't have to produce as much oil to compensate for the dryness. use an oatmeal moisturiser- super hydrating and gentle for skin.

I get acne acne from milk and other drinkable dairy which suck because I love milk.
And I bought low quality protein powder some time ago, it gave me more acne than milk which suck even more. I almost recovered going to try higher quality next time soon

>Get plenty of sleep; if you wake up in the middle of the night go wash your face
if he wakes up he should go back to bed. you dont want to reinforce the habit of waking up in the middle of the night. OP needs a consistent circadian rhythm so that his body utilizes his growth hormone pulses during sleep cycles which will aid in skin, muscle and brain gains.

>19 now

Found the problem, OP. Stay alive for a few more years and it will go away.

I'm 22 and it's not gone.

posting skincare toolbelt from some grill in a past thread

t. benton shill

Yo I've never had much of a problem with acne but whenever I beat off less my skin clears right up

Cardio. You have to sweat, user.

I have been tricked by the skincare jew for at least 6 years

list of things that work, from worst to best

salicylic acid
benzoyl peroxide
accutane

nothing else works, and the first two didn't cure my acne, just made it weaker, and I don't even have it as bad as some people