Girls mirin my budge

Whenever I wear sweatpants when I walk in the park, I notice girls sneaking looks at my "area". It happens with at least 50% of the girls who pass me, is it just me or does it happen to you guys?
When they're with their boyfriend/husband they still do it!

How does make you feel you gaffot

You've been objectified and eye raped please report it to your local authorities you are not alone.

Wear compression shorts. It sucks at first but its nice.

Compression wear sucks ?!
Mine just compress my dick to oblivion

I wouldn't be able to do it.
Jogging in that when I'm even slightly horny will feel like I'm getting jacked off and it will make things much much worse.
And bunching everything up in front will make the problem far worse.

>Girls mirin my budge

Nice budge bro

I was eyeraped today at school by two ugly bitches >=[

I roll up some socks and put it in my compression shorts, squishing my balls.

The bulge is huge and people look, but im also very delusional :)

how long is it in flaccid and erectile?

I do charity things as spider-man. Women always checking it out. I try to hide it as best I can but it doesn't stop them. Filthy perverts, the lot of them

I fucking hate it honestly i always have a bulge and i look around i can't see other guys bulges. Its so fucking weird id on't know why in all my pants you can just see my penis. I look for double thick boxers so you can't actually see the outline of my dick but even those don't work after an hour or two.

>not wanting to show off

what are you some kind of fag?

After i did SS and my all my jeans became tight af it started happening. Its kind of alright

Just have a 5” dick like every manlet and this won’t happen

Tfw my bulge is basically my huge nutsack but i have a micropenis

The problem is that he doesn't want to seem like the fags that show off their bulge, iktf.

I think they are just trying not to laugh at you "minuscule " bulge. Lol what the fuck man? You are a small dick loser on Veeky Forums. No girl wants your penis you closet homo.

how is that gay? please tell me about your reasoning here

>lanklets are so desperate to make their average penises look less pathetic on their giant frame that they attack the peaceful manlet tribe
6.7" cawk reporting in, 5'6" manlet peon. last chick thought it was 7.5, feelsgoodbrah.

also longtaint masterrace, my junk protrudes so far off my body you literally cannot ignore the bulge whenever i wear shorts.

It redpilled me how whorish women are, they smirk while ogling my man bulge, with their boyfriend none the wiser walking next to them.

Wtf is this picture why would this madman do this to himself

Men have been shamed for being sexually opened by the dyke feminists and bible thumpers and people like rippeletoe and media types.
So natural heteronormative shows of masculinity strength and sexual...goodness...have been marginalized.

The only way to do that now is to do drugs to look like homosexuals in media, be "metrosexual" where clothes that the queers/business people tell us too, and do what the dykes in charge of the dumb bitches tell us to do.
Any even slightly heterosexual positives are spat on by everyone except the fags.

Think I'm kidding.

List of 5 things that a normal heterosexual man can do to make himself look physically better in the eyes of women.
Now how many of them have been co-opted by the queer mafia, media, business interests, and denigrated by feminists and jelly males.

>Longtaint masterrace
Underrated

elephantiasis.jpg

This is autism

Iktf buddy

yea sometimes happens.
im not really a shower just have forward set balls (thunder thighs) and pushes my average sized dick to stick forward.
i don't particularity care

>be lanklet but the same benis
>looks relatively small
>gave me beta feels as a teen
>tfw

I guess if it makes you uncomfortable thats one thing, but if you have a nice bulge going and you're not jamming a sock down your pants I would just rock it man.

Is rippletits associated with this?!