Other urls found in this thread:

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/9-months-of-proper-tongue-posture/
youtube.com/watch?v=iTN5VDldq2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ti stai stempiando fra

sauce?

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/9-months-of-proper-tongue-posture/

If you compare second picture and last picture:

Looking at the nose you can see this is the same angle.
But when you see the distance between lips and end of chin, you can see it's not the same.
Something definitely happened.

Why did his eyes and eyebrows move further apart and his ears change shape.

Wtf is the proper tongue posture?

>jaw relaxed and lowered
>jaw clenched
Wow, what a transformation. Thank dr mewstein.

Palatal expansion
>implying jaw clenching affect midface ratios
"no"

thanks for proving it's a meme, can't believe I almost wasted my time with this shit

>putting your tongue on you palate
>waisting time

lol what

nigger you have less and less facial hair as time goes on, magically we can now see your jaw.

Im on board with mewing but you can't have inconsistencies like this in progress photos, it fucks it all up.

WHICH ONE IS REAL LIFE

... And where are the after pics?

Probably the 35mm is the closest to reality, with the least distortion.

I guess it would be the one that corresponds to the focal distance of the human eye. But the human eye has variable focal distance, so it depends on how far away the face is.

a meme perpetuated by faggots

>clearly passport photos taken under similar conditions
>mouth grew significantly wider, fuller and his midface ratios changed
Lens distortion do not affect midface ratios by the way.

35 mm assuming its a full frame sensor

35mm lenses in film cameras were designed to give "human eye" perspective and were used alot with photojournalism

That's retarded. Isn't your tongue supposed to rest in your mouth? What faggot consciously pushes his tongue upward the entire day?

>Isn't your tongue supposed to rest in your mouth?
No. This means you're not normal.

lol mewing only works if you're like 13 but since everyone here has to be 18+ this shit will never work for you

also you guys are holy mother fucking retarded anyways, humans today suffer from massive overbites not underbites because of too much soft food which ketards like, advancing the maxilla will just make it worse. you have a recessed mandible not a recessed maxilla

>What faggot consciously pushes his tongue upward the entire day?

the first few years of your life are incredibly important and if certain environmental factors are the way they're naturally meant to be (breastfeeding and going straight to solid foods, none of this bottle feeding or baby food shit) then this will happen instinctively

and for those of us who don't do this naturally it becomes subconscious after a while

Are you retarded? The only difference is that he shaved.

He fucking smiled is what happened.

>not knowing about bone sutures

jus some fucking autist, that some kind that believe in jelqing

Yeah, he got a receding hairline, big improvement.

Mewers BTFO

You don't know what you're looking for (hint: stop looking at the jaw).

Too bad he only took pictures and did not post craniometric measurements.

left looks better though

looks like any average italian cuck, i don't get what the picture is supposed to show

Actually I do. I have comprehensive knowledge on facial measurements. I have been mewing since July 2014 and I have come to the conclusion it is absolute horse shit. There are a million variables at play in these pictures you god damn fucking moron. Consider suicide for being so stupid, honestly.

fuck memes and fags

tell me Veeky Forums, does it work and should I waste my time doing this shit or not?

Explain how he he added what appears to be something like 2-3 mm to his IPD as well as obviously brought his midface forward?

Either mewing actuallly works or he got the most subtle lefort ii in history.

Ah yes, the mouthbreather general.

Why don't you just accept your destiny as the plebian mole people destined to dwell in the mines whilst the genetic elite basks in sunshine and luxury on the surface?

Maybe if you're taking HGH at the same time, and lifting.

He is ugly with every lens

>open up mewing video
>SUCK
>YOU GOTTA SUCK
>SUCK IT HARD. LIKE A SUCTION CUP
>KEEPS KEEP SUCKING
>YEAH, WORK THE TONGUE
you fags seriously do this infront of your parents and tell them it's rearranging your jaw structure?

Also a good point, Chad is good looking no matter what

>does it work

It should if you don't have properly developed face.

>and should I waste my time doing this shit or not?

See above.

Mewing is about fixing and realizing your genetic potential, not about turning your into a male model.

because its a different lens? Look how his ears change. He had his chin tucked in before, now he is tilting his head up. Why do I need to explain this, it should be dead obvious lmao

mewing does one thing for adults

it trains your muscles if you keep clenching 24/7 like a retard, doing one test cycle while staying lean will have the same effect

now fuck off.

You shouldn't be clenching when mewing.

It appears to be passport photos taken in the same spot.

And either way, midface ratio is not affected by lens and it is higher in the "after" picture.

>falling for camera tricks
He even got the fucking meme tan in the after picture. Seriously?

You aren't answering the question, you cannot distort midface ratio without photoshopping the image.

Is it also a camera trick?

Haha absolutely. The after picture is taken much closer to the face and he closes his mouth.

Am I the only one who doesn't fall for this?

Anything you can do in photoshop you can do with analog camera.

You're just a prick who wants to play smart

are you braindead? look at his ears, they stick out twice as much in the after picture. Its a different lens you dumbfuck holy shit. Yes, a lens will distort the midface.

theres a model who did mewing, he said u can check his old modeling pics. his name is "Carlos Sanjuan" he said it on instagram stories a few week ago btw.

It's much more likely that you don't understand basic photogrammetry and they are taking advantage of this.

You're just a prick who wants to play smart

Kek

WHAT THE FUCK IS MEWING SOMEONE FUCKING EXPLAIN I'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE AND NO ONE HAS AN ANSWER

is this the "fingerbox" of Veeky Forums?

>I want to believe

That's a picture of what you're doing. Doesn't matter to me, you're just fucking yourself like a meta faggot

Taking the picture closer would make his face seem more narrow, not wider.

Basically just proper oral posture
Look up Mike Mew

just curious, what do you think Mike Mew has to gain from tricking people into changing their tongue posture? He's not selling shit from this, why do you think there's all this shilling involved?

his assymetry ot fixed? wtf

Of course assymetry is the first thing fixed with mewing.

Next progress pic pucker those lips for us babe

>lost weight and changed camera angle.jpg

wow it really WORKS

Sure is

This is literally how you get teeth to look like an anti-jap ww2 poster, but go ahead I'm sure pushing your tongue will make your jaw grow a lot lmao

What kind of massive faggot would wear that to a themepark?

This is naturally how my tongue lies what is it supposed to do?

Read the thread.
It's not about putting your tongue there but apply constant pression to palate over years to move maxilla.

When I put the tip of my tongue to the roof of my mouth my whole jaw becomes sore as fuck.

Questions:

1. Should your jaws resting poisition be that of a bite? Molar to molar or upper front teeth to bottom front teeth alligned?

2. Any concrete video that explains this without diagrams that dont explain shit?

You see yourself in a mirror like the 16mm

Everyone else sees you at 35mm

It's molar to molar.
Also it's not tip of the tongue but the lower part of the tongue. This is what will expend your palate and then your maxilla.

How to swallow ?
every time i mew i have a shit ton of saliva who stay under my tongue

Only your tongue should move during shallow.

the middle tongue should move like a wave to collect saliva and swallow ?
what should i do with the tip ?

samefag here
but if i do it, it create a suction movement. Mew said it was bad ?

youtube.com/watch?v=iTN5VDldq2U

What is mewing?

>35
That is fucking stupid, that is the MM they use on smartphones to capture as much as possible with the lense.

Literally just breathing right. Veeky Forums thinks it will give them better looking chin and jawline which is bone.

It's not just breathing.
It's almost constantly pressuring you maxilla with tongue forward force for months to open your bone sutures.

>It's almost constantly pressuring you maxilla with tongue forward force for months to open your bone sutures.

So, thats all you have to do? Press your tongue against your top of the mouth and it will give you face aesthetics?

Even if it doesn't improve anything, it will prevent your face from getting worse with time because of gravity.

>Lens distortion do not affect midface ratios by the way.
are you retarded?

can I just rest it while touching my mouth sky or do I have to push it against it?

It will make you look like Gandy.

Mike Mew himself says this only makes a significant difference for adolescents...

Orlando Bloom

That's called beard shaping and clenching your jaw, moron.

Posting examples is pointless with these retards. They'll just say:
>Lost weight lmao
>Different lighting lmao
>Different angles lmao
>Surgery lmao
>He was actually five when he started lmao

i guess i need an 85mm lens

It's not exactly pushing, it's more like sucking. Swallor a bit of saliva, and note how your tongue rubs up against the top of your mouth. That's where it should be resting.
>This is literally how you get teeth to look like an anti-jap ww2 poster
Actually your tongue is supposed to be the retainer for your teeth. Without your tongue resting up top, your teeth collapse inwards. There's a reason no mouth breather has ever had straight teeth.

Nah not just that, look at where his chin aligns with the rest of his face, it went forward.

People don't want to improve, they just want to sit back and wallow in their mediocrity because they don't look like Gandy and therefore will never get girls.

i have a bit of an overbite, but when i put my front teeth together it looks normal from the side. I realize proper mewing is molar to molar, but i've been training front teeth together while mewing. i also hold this position while doing neck exercises and i can really feel it in the tongue muscles