What does Veeky Forums think about rings?

What does Veeky Forums think about rings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YG8N4eKpBlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pretty good

My favorite fitness investment out of my entire homegym.

I can't stop thinking about your sisters ring after last night... Like a battered orange.

well worth the investment. adds a new discipline to learn in lifting

you tried your best i guess

Orange? Nice try

Yes a fucking orange

Sup reddit

Honestly the best tool for upper body development imo. RTO dips and FL rows are no joke.

Weighted dips and pull ups on them are killer

>Girlfriend asks me for a ring for our 5th anniversary
>I get her two and try to show her how to so false grip dips on them
>She gets mad at me

Why did this happen? Is it because my form was bad?

>dips
>in a false grip
I can tell you really know your shit.

>false grip dips
laughinggymnasts.webm

Test

this

my man

ay boys, when training planche do you use your lower back to raise your legs? I've been told that for tuck planche you should focus on leaning until your feet go off the ground without conscientiously raising your feet aka without using your lower back ???

No, use your glutes and hips. To achieve that squeeze your ass as hard as possible and try to bring your kneecaps together, as you were trying to squeeze a piece of paper between them.

Rings are my favourite. I prefer Inverted Rows to Pull Ups and Push Ups to Dips, so I'm going to buy a sled chest harness and a loading pin and see how they go.

Tip: For dips and Push ups, anchor the rings like 6 feet apart from each other, then your chest has to do a fly movement and I've never felt anything like it. So perfect.

very nice

youtu.be/YG8N4eKpBlI

>wide
why?

I don't like this guy's form, guys.

Horizontal adduction

what do you mean?

Why would you batter an orange? Fried orange would taste awful.

tell me no meme, mass building exercises on that thing
my gym has a cage with that(after 2 years of me bugging a PT's head how I wanted a cage) and I'm also building a home gym next year and they seem good