AlphaDestiny Appreciation Thread v2

Just to bring guys who are perhaps unaware up to speed; it was recently unanimously decided by the community that Alex from AlphaDestiny be made the new king of Veeky Forums.

This decision was made because of Alex's expertise, experience, physique, mindset, methodology, banter, natty status and 'take-no-shit' attitude. He is literally the personification of Veeky Forums.

The first thread was a good success in spreading awareness, discussion and generally showing appreciation towards Alex and all he has done for the fitness community, despite receiving some shitposts and idiocy being farted out in some posts (Though these were ultimately fell short and were ineffectual).

Again, it would be fun to have a second AlphaDestiny Appreciation Thread.

In this thread you can tell us about how you first learned of AlphaDestiny, how his Naturally Enhanced routine is working for you, training tips and tricks, your favorite video of his and generally how he has improved your performance in all aspects of life.

Trust in based Alex and he will take us all to the Plain of Gains.

Also; what did you think of his new video?

All Hail King Alex!

>Also; what did you think of his new video?
Please go Alex we know you use a regular desk as a standing desk

You misinterpret this meme. The whole APPEAL behind the Chad vs Virgin meme is that the virgin meme points out a few negative/normal traits that aren't too alpha, while the chad is the exact opposite no matter how ridiculous it gets. It's not just "this guys a loser, look at all these random BAD traits" and the chad being "this guys awesome, look at all these random GOOD traits", that's wrong and fucking STUPID.

Not Alex and what the fuck does that even mean?

Bro, it's just a meme, a good one at that. Chill out.

BUMPY BUMP! Come on guys, get in the thread!

Hey you need to back the fuck up

>alphadestiny
>actually alpha

he's a baby-lipped little midget freak with a hilarious inferiority complex

Fuck off, dickhead, what are you on about? He doesn't have an inferiority complex, because what's he got to be inferior to? A bunch of stinking, dying roiders? Give me a fucking break.

What kind of faggotery possesed user just to make these threads

It's a shame how poorly the meme has been executed here. The one of alphadestiny and jason genova is actually gold

I like Alex but this thread is so try hard.

Because the guy is literally on the cutting edge of fitness knowledge, the fact that he doesn't get posted here unless it's ironic or shitposting is a downright disgrace. How is anyone on the board meant to dole out fitness advice, when they don't listen to the fucking expert? Absolutely fucking embarrassing, these newfags.

Do you have it? I would like to see it as a reference for further memes, please. If this particular meme was not your cup of tea, then I can appreciate that and will try to work on it in future projects.

How is it try hard? You should really be helping me in trying to spread awareness of the guy in this thread.

All these salty posts from alex. Is he the guy who had that blog wherw he talks in completely unrealistic faggy ways to girls on a bus and them pretends they liked him?

alex pls...

Again, I'm not Alex, I'm just a big fan of him- because once you understand what he's talking about, it's a fucking revelation.
And the guy was just recounting an experience he had with some women, what's the big issue?

Hail, King Leonardis!

Hear, hear, brother!

Lmao seriously this meme needs to fuck off

BUMP. This one isn't getting swept away, it needs awareness.

The Chad meme is pretty good, it's a mainstay on the site now, get with it.

Sorry bro, I don't but keep an eye out for it, it's quite popular.

Kudos on the gorgeous art style, if u drew it. Good potential. Also, consider a kino body one as well that would be funny

Thanks, man!
Here's the Zyzz one I made yesterday, I will certainly be making a KinoBody one too soon!

SOMEONE POST THE PASTA

>Just to bring guys who are perhaps unaware up to speed; it was recently unanimously decided by the community that Alex from AlphaDestiny be made the new king of Veeky Forums.

You're the king? Well I didn't vote for you!

There is a place for pasta-posting, I am afraid it is not terribly suited for this thread, this doesn't mean I am not going to permit you from posting your pastas but I believe that this thread is more for discussion- not shitposting spam, thank you.

>tfw two years since the last workout/strength feat video
why hast thou forsaken us, Alex?

Not me: AlphaDestiny, bud. It wasn't really put down to a vote, more so a coup of sorts, where it was ultimately decided that with the recent passing of Rich Piana and Dallas that Veeky Forums should cast off roiding scumbags from any source of leadership within our community.
This naturally led to the natural with the best personality and the best knowledge and physique to take charge, which of course is AlphaDestiny.

Haha! Those were amazing, I'm sure he'll make more soon though, bro.

BUMPAROO!

BUMPY BUMP BUMP!

It's the fucking meme police

So is anyone running Naturally Enhanced?

> Could have killed zyzz
kek

Im talking about cuckdestiny

This is now a chad thread

> ctr + f
> lemonade
> 0 matches

come on guys

SIPS LEMONADE

See the second for the Alpha genova pic. Less overall text and each line is far more linked to a specific situation with a funny take. I'D see this as a Chad meme kino

What in the actual fuck happened to my thread, you faggots spammed it with inferior, irrelevant Chad memes, this is a thread about AlphaDestiny, this is not a Chad general thread.

more like AlphaCringe

Can someone edit the image and put 8.37 somewhere near blaha plz?

B U G E N H A G E N

Sure thing mate, next to his hat.

You are cringe, good sir.

R E D D I T

> good sir
tiptastic post m'lord

not sure if you've ever seen any of his 'motivational' videos. regardless of whether they're supposedly ironic or not it's just impossible to sit through the entire length of any of them. he might be a decent youtuber otherwise but jesus christ

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Well, that's your opinion, bro. Of course I have seen every single AlphaDestiny video, pleb, some even multiple times.

But Boogz is actually attractive, strong, and married. Alex is much more like Veeky Forums

I agree that this was the intent behind the meme originally (seeing as it was originally just the Virgin, Chad was added later as a spoof), but making chad more realistic gives the meme a lot more versatility.

Sorry, are you implying that Alex is neither strong nor handsome? Because while looks are down to personal preference, and I will say he is at least a 7 by any standard, the strength part is total bullshit because Alex is just as strong- if not more strong than Bugenhagen. This is not to say I don't like Eric because I do quite like him but he is a little too leddit for my blood.

Alex is fucking ugly.
Strong tho.

Jeff Nippard is king

I'll give you that Alex is strong, but he's awkward and isn't as good looking as Eric. Actually, Alex being strong amd giving decent advice means that he can't be the king of Veeky Forums either.

Fine, if that's what you think, but I will say he is not fucking ugly- he is definitely above average at about a 7-8, not ugly by any standard.

Jeff is too gay to be the king, and he's probably on roids too, Veeky Forums needs a true, human example to follow- someone just like the average Veeky Forumsizen and that someone is Alex.

He's a little awkward, but he slays pussy like there's no tomorrow. I think he is a good example we can all relate to and we all aspire to be strong, right? So why not follow the strongest?

Then it would be Eric. Alex pls go.

Yeah but Eric is too normie, AlphaDestiny is simply too smart to be normal and he accepts that. Just like Veeky Forums and Alex is as strong if not stronger than him.

THIS. BOOGS IS NATTY, MARRIED, HANDSOME AND STRONG AS FUCK

HE'S THE GUY EVERY Veeky ForumsIZEN SHOULD STRIVE TO BE

NOT THIS UGLY FUCKING AUSCHWITZ "I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN YEARS" LOOKING MAN BABBY """""ALPHA """"" DESTINY""""""""" EVEN HIS NAME IS RETARDED

This is the typical BugenBrute, a loud, obnoxious buffoon that types in all caps. There is no logic or reason to his ad-hominem attacks.

>someone insults Alpha's eyebrows so he trims them
>someone says his eyebrows make him look like a girl so he wears a bandana
He's an insecure manlet.

a true chad

No the appeal behind the chad vs virgin meme is to attribute normal to slightly spergy traits to virgins to make insecure austists self-conscious.

>Takes a bit of advice on grooming from a fan
>Decides to wear a bandana when he records a video
You're really reaching aren't you?

It is not Chadly to act like a complete moron, dunderfuck.

alpha destiny 's lifting and diet advice for natties is superb. Best I've seen on the internet probably. But if you believe all the stuff about him being a slayer, I feel sorry for how naive you are. Woman are very shallow and despite the fact he has a great physique and presents a tough guy, he would definitely be considered nerdy and weird/creepy by most girls. They can just sense it, however hard you try to hide it.

>Eric
>Normal
He's not at all, he just doesn't have social anxiety.

And as for seriously man just say you're gay for him. I like Alex's advice but he is pretty fuckin ugly, especially without the beard.. A 5 in the face is generous.

Fair enough, bro. Guess I can't exactly prove he creams pussies on the daily but I do feel he carries such a dominant aura around him that he can easily get what he wants and simply can't be denied, by anyone, from business to babes.

Right, ok. AlphaDestiny is the true personification of Veeky Forums, no matter which way you slice it, he is the best fit for the king of the board. Eric is more a prince to him.

I'm not gay either but if you think he's a 5 or he's fuck ugly, you ought to get your eyes checked.

Thanks

It's not just that you can't prove it, it's so obviously not the case. the "dominant aura" wouldn't work in real life, people would just laugh at hm. You can improve yourself ad be the best person you can be, but you can't change who you are. If you look at the type of guy he's trying to be, he's simply not anything like that.

Don't get me wrong he's way more like the average Veeky Forums poster than Eric, but Eric is something to strive for.

And if you think Alex is a 7 you either have fucked standards or you truly are in love. He's just an ugly guy, I don't really care about it personally but it's the truth. He's got a terrible hairline, terrible jaw, big nose, baggy eyes, chubby cheeks, and looks like one of those people that always collects drool on the sides of their mouth.

Zyzz was actually an Ashkenazi Jew born in Russia

>As strong if not stronger

>Trap bar: virgin 700 vs chad 900
>Sumo: virgin 585 vs chad 700
>Rack pull: virgin 1100s vs chad 1300$

It's what happens when reddit gets ahold of a meme. It completely loses its value

whats your opinions fellas:
>gym has 1 squat rack and 1 half squat rack
>the full rack already has bent safety bars
>can i do rack pulls?/is it safe on already bent bars
>is there another way to do them?

also his height, i know people over do it on the manlet meme but the guy is 5'6, its hard to have a "dominant aura" when the average woman is taller than you.

Melon is right on the money here, the OG meme would live itself out far too fast.
Still quote "tiny beetle-like stride" erryday tho.

This guy is right. The meme when done properly mocks both virgins and chads simultaneoulsy, the former through exaggerated negatives and the latter through exaggerated hubristic positives, and also manages to mock the entire idea of chad/virgin archetypes and the male value system in one go.