The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZit40zhmYGSI5YGpB1KgTQpt5Buq5pqM0y9-CoIDT7CnSP89G_1DHRvz71k8UxL65gbScPqYtH0Xrn1FUH0E3Oix9LZRrWI0PhR7oeSIYCjjmHOkvUPwQqHNcAtadi7LtKPyu3BvTtZPK7brweX3s1iGgaecHH8IXP_1TflLwQeQawwU8IS3oTv9UkAXSnJ8mVa-1wfNBHR8r2CKLPbGkK_1tc7nlpaFvysu8QbQn5jJ41DrGbKKYG_1Te5dZYmCgjzkA0h58BzqbLSydI-rVYslhRddOBdM2g5RX_1qVJbixk70gV3-8-9MnlJ7h2j-NGyz4Ej9FZKmM&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dies at 22 after being a celebrity on Veeky Forums

sure burned bright

Dancing with a tranny

He inspired an entire generation to lift

Zyzz was a junkie loser that got bummed to death in a sauna, only teenaged losers like this prick.

kekked

u mad

Wow, 4/10s, what a legend; king of slaying right here.

King of Veeky Forums

>wears a rosary while acting degenerately at a degenerate location

No wonder God took his life away. Don't disrespect the big man in your next life you syck cunt

No he didnt you fucking poser faggot. He did nothing of the sort.

Is it better to live 20 years as Chad or 40 years as Brad?

He wasn't a chad.
He was an impotent closet case who geared his way to gains and eventually to his early death.

I'm asking generally.

yes he did you fucking retarded cunt,now get off our board

>40 years as a Brad
That's still very young to die. Try 80 years Brad

He did not. YOU get off MY board punk. Zyzz was shit and he's a dead roider faggot.

A fireworks worth looking at more than a shitty birthday candle.

Butt hurt faggot. Go cry into your pillow while listening to Air supply's "All outbof love " dreaming of Zyzz fucking you in the . Pathetic homo.

>entire generation
lol wth? Some neets on Veeky Forums perhaps

There is Brad at my job, he has been there 50 years and 86 years old. Idk wtf he still working.

>all these dyels talking shit about Zyzz
>Zyzz did more in his 22 years than they will in their entire life

keep shitposting on Veeky Forums how your life is better tho lmao

>lives in fucking australia
>uses a sauna
what

No one here is dyel,except you. Your buttbuddy Zyzz was an insecure faggot roider who did nothing with his life,just like you.
You are a cancer to be wiped out. Enjoy your day you Veeky Forums meet faggot.

>>Zyzz did more in his 22 years than they will in their entire life
He mooched off his rich parents, worked as a male stripper and died from overdose in his 20s?

That's barely anything.

Not much bothers me but I've noticed more and more people doing this

an entire 4 chan generation,

“Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which on the outside look beautiful, but inside they are full of the bones of the dead and of all kinds of filth. So you also on the outside look righteous to others, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness. “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous, and you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ Thus you testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your ancestors. You snakes, you brood of vipers! How can you escape being sentenced to hell?

he did inspire me.

Aww, that's great you autistic shitstain. You are still a loser though.

t. beta dyels

He looked pretty cool but I don't get why he has so many fanboys
All those Jeff Seid and aesthetics guys seem to have loads of 14 year old kids who want to be them
I get why the whole party lifestyle is fun but jeff and zyzz were fucking nerds deep down; jeff still watches anime

Zyzz is still pretty inspirational

Jeff is a poor imitation

You must be gay or pic related

Nope no that all. Stop projecting you duel.

*dyel

Only to uneducated, underage Veeky Forums losers like you. You better kill yourself before someone does it for you, you disgusting faggot

Jeff tries wayyyy too hard to be zyzz and everyone can see this

Pretty aggressive

>Veeky Forums losers
says the sad man arguing with children over the internet and talking shit about some dead dude to mask his insecurities and bitterness.

And he has burned so very very brightly

all these beta dyels ITT

>The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long
So how long will boogie live?

Where is this from?

forever

he looks like possessed Bruce Campbell in Evil Dead.

I would have more respect for him if he was natural. Just another dead roiding substance abuser like rich piana noone special

also jaw and nose surgery

wow zyzz sick cunt brah hurr durr.
Just face it, the dude is a dead ass roider.
>Who also looked DYEL as fuck when not on cycle

It's from Matthew 23:27-33.

>666

Hmmm.

Zzz and Jeff are annoying try hard losers. Behold the real bro king.

and who is this?

Huh, Connor Murphy looks different

fuck 2010 is starting to look like another time

Which is like 9 regular generations

>Not using the King James Version
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
(Matthew 7:21-23)

why was jesus such an asshole?

>you did good things but you didn't give me attention waaah so now i'll send you to burn in hell for eternity

>half as long
>22 years
So he was only gonna be 44? More like be only lived a 1/4 of his life lmfao

I reject the god who is such a sad cunt

We aren't candles

Repressed manlet trying to vent his frustration on a Mongolian fly-fishing forum

He’s kind of the opposite of an asshole, really. He gives you the chance of salvation even though you don’t deserve it.

and burned 4 times as bright

rip in peace zyzz

Calling far right 4/10

Who is this and is he natty?

>dosent understand that being honest to yourself is also being honest to God

reverse google search:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZit40zhmYGSI5YGpB1KgTQpt5Buq5pqM0y9-CoIDT7CnSP89G_1DHRvz71k8UxL65gbScPqYtH0Xrn1FUH0E3Oix9LZRrWI0PhR7oeSIYCjjmHOkvUPwQqHNcAtadi7LtKPyu3BvTtZPK7brweX3s1iGgaecHH8IXP_1TflLwQeQawwU8IS3oTv9UkAXSnJ8mVa-1wfNBHR8r2CKLPbGkK_1tc7nlpaFvysu8QbQn5jJ41DrGbKKYG_1Te5dZYmCgjzkA0h58BzqbLSydI-rVYslhRddOBdM2g5RX_1qVJbixk70gV3-8-9MnlJ7h2j-NGyz4Ej9FZKmM&hl=en

The passages are saying everybody sins. If you try to lord your lack of sin over everyone else, then you're being a dick.

Also, the church needs to make sure you're never confident that you'll be let into heaven if it wants to stay in business.

dude lived more of a life and inspired more people than you ever will

I want to cum in him

>jeff still watches anime
Sauce?

post current body + lifts

do you guys think he fucked some boipussy on the DL

Is this Jesus talking to the (((Pharisees))) after they killed him?

With that hair...and he was a stripper to boot? Honey! Dude packed lots of fudge. Nothing wrong with that.

Inspired me too.

Doesn't have to, be safe Anons.

You should have added in a notorious gay sauna in Bangkok

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Why did I used to think Zyzz was big?

Newfag here, people talked about him in late high school (just before he died when he was peaking) before I was ever even exposed to Veeky Forums. He was a minor celebrity in Australia. I know at least 2 people who lift because of him (both dyel tho)

Because he was 200lb and shredded

We don;'t make the rules God does.
>The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.(Proverbs 9:10)
You deciding what is right and wrong makes you your own God, it's the oldest trick in the book (Genesis 3). We just learn to live with it and trust is God's judgment. God is good because he defines what that is. Moral relativism doesn't work.
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)
Just trust in Jesus and you will be saved
>16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. (John 3:16-21)

I saw a prostitute wearing a crucifix necklace last week and it really pissed me off, I keep seeing this shit on whores and it makes me angry.

me too.

THANK YOU

I have the same reaction to "Only God can judge me" tattoos.

"Jesus stopped the stoning of that one woman so it's fine by him if i'm a whore!"

>edgy teenager doesnt understand something
>gets angry about it anyway

he didn't burn, he steamed

whew lad you're the problem