Daily reminder that natty lifting is a waste of time

Daily reminder that natty lifting is a waste of time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RKduxJEPFHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post your physique with timestamp, skelly

None of those fuccbois are natty though.

I lift for strength as I am red pilled and know lifting for aesthetics is a waste of time

You mean you look like shit

You will never look good without roids

Face it

Daily reminder the people who think natty lifting is a waste of time are also the people who think Hugh Jackman used steroids for this

You won't look as good as on roids but you'll look better than normies so yeah it's not all bad

>Dose veins
>Natty

Lel

Nah man it's not what you think. I work at CAA and the agent I work under represents a lot of these actions stars.

He did. They all did. They don't want to get huge in the way we think of huge. It's a matter of getting fit quickly to start shooting when the contract says they start and sustaining that bf% for months on end of shooting while also living a Hollywood lifestyle

They literally have teams of people working on them (trainers, nutritionists, etc) so it's kind of apples to oranges compared to us regular Veeky Forumsfucks

Reminder you have to be both autistic and have an inferiority complex to use roids if you are lifting as a hobby/recreation.

If you lift for a living/are a professional athlete, keep up with your competition by any means necessary.

Or you just like being big

I don't use gear but don't read into it man, just let people do what they want and respect it without trying to play armchair psychologist

Natty lifting is a waste of ti-

Nice fucking b8 m8

He looks really watery

Nice larping faggot
You should try the combination of:
>big cardio
>big lifting
>big healthy eating

>thinks those veins might not be CGI
lol

Apologize

>Daily reminder that natty lifting is a waste of time if your white
FTFY

Say that again, kid

Lol okay man you're right I'm wrong, it's as simple as eat lift and run for everyone regardless of any circumstance

That’s 20 years of lifting to look like a college football player

Did loads of cocaine and injected himself with extracts from bull and dog and dead human testicles.

>college football players can deadlift 7pl8
...?

This guy knows what he's talking about.

youtu.be/RKduxJEPFHc

Hollywood actors have many people doing all the work for them ensuring they look the part for shooting. Most actors know nothing about fitness and quickly lose their physiques once they are out of work for a bit due to lack of discipline. Huge Jacked Man is actually an exception though, he's been Wolverine for so long that he's said fitness is his lifestyle

Apologize

Pretty much.
Just sure everything you eat looks like picrelated, eat more of it if you're a skelly. And that you jog for an hour several times a week. And that you lift for 1h30- 2 hours 5 days a week. And sleep 8+ hours. And only drink water.

That image is so cringy.

People defending Rippletits

Left and right have faces like middle schoolers

>cheat
Yeah fuck off

>cheat deadlifts

>5 pack abs

>you will never look amazing
Fixed that for you
If you don't have self confidence issues you don't need to look past normal