The guy she told you not to worry about

>the guy she told you not to worry about
what's the point lads

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3IUTUKDB80o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The point? He didn't take the neckpill, he's jack shit. Fuck him, that's why you need not worry

Ha, no worries. My gf cheated on me with a fat dyke, so that's that.

lol cuck
just stay in your lane and this won't be a problem

>inb4 much redpill, women are inherently evil

grow the fuck up

Don't worry, I've never been with anyone, so I've never had that problem!

>I'm going to the club, don't wait up, love you hon"

Imagine how unsatisfied and unhappy she must have been with you in order for an affair with a fat dyke to be an improvement for her. Step your game up, Jesus

no but women can't make decisions based on anything other than impulses, if they are attracted to someone and he makes a move she will be fucked

have fun with that mindset

What a stupid response

Or his girlfriend was in fact a dyke and he was just the temporary cock injection that dykes usually go after to keep from going insane.

OR

It's a lying dyke who's larping. So..there's that.

Do you phenotype match her? If so you have a chance, this is what God intended!

Seriously, I believe there is something to it, it's so harmonious I even get a dopamine hit from looking at proper phenotype matches
See this on the other hand is dissonant, it makes me feel angry.

If you guys are going to be this delusional, irrationally convince yourself that you're chad and not the opposite.

Well she was "bi" and I was her first male SO. So it's not that crazy.

Still sucks though.

How shitty of a man do you have to be that no woman wants to stay with you?
Jesus, all you MGTOW fags are 5'7 4/10 beta LARPers.
Become a desirable person and people will stay with you.

Gee, maybe you should exercise until you look like him if you're this insecure about it. Or get a girlfriend who you can trust not to throw away a relationship for a night with Chad. Probably the former though, as the latter really limits your choice of women.

>Become a desirable person and people will stay with you.
Only your phenotype match, it is what God intended!

Well you fucked a bi chick.
Should have expected that shit from that scum.

ITT: Blue pilled idiots

Fine, I'll buy your meme.

Provide more examples.

>girlfriend who you can trust not to throw away a relationship for a night with Chad
it's enough that she thinks about it and spends the rest of her life regretting it

So the most harmonious relationship must be between brother and sister, according to your logic

i'd probably go homo for him tbph (no homo)

>"Ruperts looking good these days"
TALKED ABOUT GETTING KEKED LMAO

>phenotype
hi Veeky Forums

Fuck life

Whats that phenotype match thing?

Not the best facial symmetry 2bh.

I wouldn't worry if I were you.

Do you see it? It's just so "right" when you look at it.

Do you also feel good when you see it? Similar feeling to when you listen to Mozart

I've fucked plenty of "unavailable" women and they're the shallowest whores(smart though). They're a smaller percentage than Veeky Forums thinks, and you have to be pretty stupid to fall for one.

>They're a smaller percentage than Veeky Forums thinks,
No, it's just a small percentage is available to you. The percentage is huge, just not for you

>get invited to a house party some girl I been flirting with
>see she’s talking a lot to some other dude
>tells me “don’t worry about him, he’s gay”
>run into same dude at a bar later that week
>he says “oh you’re Mary’s gay friend”
>tfw when’s been playing both of us saying we’re gay

For sure brah

Theoretically yes, I guess so, it is how Eve was hewn from Adam's rib (together they are completed) but since Satan tricked them and brought sin into this world it is now imperfect, but we are drawn instinctively to seek that perfection.

How to find my phenotype match???

>we make out

Not MGTOW, I have a gf. Why the fuck are you being a beta white knight defending women?
Fucking faggot, you have to be severely retarded to not see the state in which women are in today's society

Me
>Firefighter-paramedic, hard-working, listened to her, remembered everything she said, comforted her, held, her, loved her for two years, showed her the world, took her to four different countries and seven different states, even though she had never been beyond the Tri state area
>Was going to marry her

The guy she told me not to worry about
>Quiet, beardy artsy type that works at the same grocery store she does, thin as a rail, two years older than me, college dropout, lived at home with his mom until recently

Why does it hurt Veeky Forums.

does he have a pretty face or blue eyes?

I bet his dick hurt her more breh

I like that pic

I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND IM AUTISTIC
BE CHAD FIND A LOYAL GIRL BEFORE SHE CHEATS ON YOU AND DONT CARE ABOUT FICKLE WOMEN CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND BE ALPHA FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND WHOS A (((WOMAN)))

HOW DO I AVOID TO BECOME THE KEK

I am the guy. I sleep with girls who have boyfriends a lot, it's a good time. Sometimes I know ahead of time, sometimes I don't know til after. A surprising amount want it without a condom too.

What the fuck is a phenotype match?

was he her phenotype match?
I think God has a plan for all, you must just not throw away your life and succumb to nihilism. Be healthy and live as God intends.

You're the most autismo person on Veeky Forums atm

> ““““““beta white knight“““““““

Ok kiddo, enjoy your ugly Thai slave girlfriend.

Meanwhile I keep getting the women you dream of. You know, the ones who are actually useful members of society and good for meaningful relationships.

relationships just a meme nowadays anyway

Who the fucks cares who's taken and who's not?

Just lie and use protection you fucking idiots.

Not him but what does this have to do with anything?

Projecting much bro?

This is my gf

>good for meaningful relationships.
>the women
>the ones
so meaningful

becasue it's all about the face

she would be the one who has nothing to worry about

who cares? I think it's legit.

Look at Leo, he lost his phenotype match and it completely destroyed his soul and led him to utter degeneracy and nihilism. Sad!

> having three relationships in life, all of them honestly in search for the “““one“““ means that they are meaningless

I found that guy on YouTube
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3IUTUKDB80o

Yes but what does her face having blue eyes have to do with literally anything in this context

Its a trap!

>Women
> Loyal
Pick one.

>still believing in the one
Santa was your parents

Idk I'm not a fag
I've got blue eyes so

I'm about 6.5" but I'm weirdly thick.
Maybe. I don't know.

Allyoursmyfriend.png

No idea.

So why would you say that she only acts upon impulses?
Or, if she does, make her your GF?

>her face
read my post more carefully, pic is you

> t. bitter divorce child

What I mean is do they look similar? This is the most aesthetic, healthy and harmonious relationship. I believe phenotype matches are magnetically drawn together, but can be disrupted by hedonism.

What in the actual fuck is wrong with you idiots

Can I do anal on your gf? I'll cuck her for you for free.

Stats:
>6'4"
>210 lbs, lean
>1/2/3/4
>7" penis
>white

Feel free to drop contact info down below!

You just gotta keep them attracted to you. Once she's attracted to other guys, you lost her. I'm not insecure about that, she loves me way too much, but I was just stating a fact.

Can you post some of people who aren't models/actors

Would literally kill someone to have a face like his.

>women can't make decisions based on anything other than impulses

citation?

that pic
that post
implying your not a larping loser

Go be beta somewhere else. Also, reported for being unrelated to Veeky Forums

How new?

Having to post your gf for validation online is the ultimate cuckold move

Ok well what does his eyes being blue have to do with anything?

Wtf user? You can't do that forever because we're not the most handsome men in the world none of us and if your woman is a whore there's nothing you can do to fix that. Fuck that! I will improve my mind and body to myself not to "bound" a bitch who's looking for someone more taller/handsome/whatever. The solution is fucking women and having no gf.

*bond

do you not know reverse image search is a thing? or are you just trolling

ITT: the downfall of western civilization embodied

I did

Not really no.

That's a cool theory but there's plenty of studies that suggest little to no correlation in that.

Tfw you look like david gandy and henry cavill but you're a manlet

They look like siblings user.

Why does every redditor wear gay headbands and tries to look like Jon snow?

no you don't, that is just your brains defense mechanism because you are a manlet

Attraction is not based solely on being handsome. I didn't say that.

Yes I do. I'm handsome as hell but 5'10. Fml

Jesus fucking Christ, go back you /r9k/. The reason women wouldn't want to stay with you is because youre detestable.

No, you don't user. I'm telling you this so you don't embarrass yourself in the future.

user is just into incest so that's why hes shilling his shitty theory.

Remember lads
>women don’t want someone better than you, just someone different
A woman with a chad will fantasize what it’s like to be with an artsy loser beta

>but 5'10
kys

I don't even have a sister boyo

But it does fit well with Freudian theory

Your anime body pillow doesn't count as a gf. Stop fucking reading /r9k/ for advice about women you dipshit.

yeah they do

>tfw I look like a poor man's version of if a poor man's Clint Eastwood had a kid with a poor man's Kurt Cobain