Anyone else feel lost, despite lifting?

Anyone else feel lost, despite lifting?

Like, lifting isn't the biggest goal in life (who would've thunk)

Society has grown to shit nowadays, it's easier to get sex than to get into a serious relationship with a non shit girl (or boy if you swing that way, no homo)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvyFaeJgMW0
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZY1L3QLd9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk lad im 25 kissless virgin

Yep, it feels kind of over. Sitting in my car by myself on lunch break. 27 year old khv here. I had one shot and I fucking blew it.

Not trying to go "tfw no gf" route here boys, just, generally speaking

There's no real goal in life other than to have fun, make some dosh, hopefully start a family with a non whore

That is all I want though. A nice girl to have a family with in a few years. She doesn't have to be 7/10 or anything crazy like that.

Me too user, but i fucked myself by dating a Veeky Forums girl so basically i can't look at girls without being disgusted by their lack of quads, ass and upper body muscles

I've come full circle, to the point where I wouldn't date a woman that spent a lot of time in the gym.

What? why not

Not true for everyone but it shows you're vain and want a lot of male attention.

Not really, a girl who regularly goes to the gym i.e. actually lifts weights knows how to stay fit and probably healthy too

>ever thinking lifting was the way to finding a path in life
you dumb

True, perhaps I'm just being paranoid.

If the other goals seem non reachable?

23 year old friendless and kissless virgin here. Lifting gives my days and weeks structure, I can base my rhythm, meals, studying and so on around the gym. Biggest positive related to the gym is that it makes it very easy to sleep, I used to have insomnia and uncomfortable dreams, when lifting I sleep much better.

But no, it will not give your life meaning in and of itself. If that is the way you live you'll eventually run into a plateau or injury and just collapse mentally when training stops being enjoyable. Make babies if you can, try to distract yourself from life if you can't.

what is up with all the virgins coming out of their holes jesus

You made a >tfw no gf thread, what did you honestly expect?
I answered OP's question so I don't see how my maidenhood is even relevant.

I did not, it's a "is there more in life besides lifting" thread

Yes there is, but what that is a very subjective question. The objective 'moreness' to life is to have babies, which is not attainable by all, so you'll need to find some random hobby you pretend you are interested in like reading, lifting or playing video games to pass the time till you croak.

/thread

>society is pretend to be to give on your sperm
noice

After 3 days of effort on anything at all, I lose all interest. i dont know how ill reach my goals

Anyone else feeling more and more tempted by the monk lifestyle? All I want to do nowadays is lift and study/read. Smoke weed and masturbate occasionally but that keeps me satisfied. Is this a weird phase or have I reached peak Veeky Forums?

Not single, not virgin here. Despite having a gf, living out of home studying for a degree in a subject I like, having friends etc. Still feel like there is a missing sense of purpose that I can't place. wat do we do m8s

lift`?

>monk
>masturbation and dude weed lmao

Pick one

>tfw spending days in my parents basement applying for jobs and getting no response or fucking sales jobs
>friends are moving forward with their lives slowly and I am getting left behind
>all of my lifts going up and getting a decent amount of mires tho

Consistently but a little less than I should really. I like it and it adds something but I still just feel like it's not enough to feel content

>not showing up in person
Never going to make it brah

Jesus fucking christ just kys m8 then you can live with your fantasy gf in the clouds

I gave up on looking for a job. Quit my old job because of a back injury. Been applying everywhere in town for 14 months now and have only gotten one interview which was for a position I didn't apply for.

So I'm just trying to make money from home now. Jobs are gay.

>show up in person
>heyyyy thanks for showing up but we only do online applications. head over to our website

I'm in a small 30k pop town and every single store has a website and online applications. Showing up in person doesn't work anymore, grandpa

>Showing up in person doesn't work anymore, grandpa
It does though, not my problem you're an unlikable ass with zero credentials, education and social skills.
t. autist who showed up and got a good job after sending countless resumes with no luck

I could get a job at my gym or Starbucks or some shit retail job by just walking in. But I fell for the college meme and studied HR and Economics. The other poster is right grandpa, you don't walk into a corporate office and start handing out your resume.

>buhuh I have it so hard
>i-it's not like I even want a job
>I prefer living in my moms basement
Grow up.

Fuck, me too.

"We're always accepting applications. Please feel free to apply online"

Nice strawman you fucking doofus.

I’m 18 and I already feel my life spiraling towards failure

I just want to buy a horse and start a family. I've nearly made it.

Well i went for a business degree in a TOP university in Germany and i can tell you i am actually doing great. It all depends what you do during your time, it's like being a lawyer. Depends a lot from your character.

Just don’t think about it bro
Life’s about setting goals making progress and getting recognition, whether it’s for mad gains or 230 day fap streak or 7 children; I’m sure the corporate ladder climber wishes he had your body

>I could get a job at my gym or Starbucks or some retail job by just walking in.
>instead whines on an internet forum about being unemployed

I think I've seen you post this in another thread some time ago. I'm also an econ neet. Figured this degree would give me all kinds of opportunity but half of the guys from my class are underemployed. If you don't have connections you're fucked

19 here

idk what it is, but something tells me im not meant to live past 30 years of age, not like ill commit suicide or something, but that i just wont live that long

I am not whining about being unemployed, I am whining about feeling lost and not being where I want to be career-wise which is the whole fucking point of this thread. Yes I could take a shitty McJob and I probably will in the near future but that doesn't give me the experience I need.

Yeah it was probably me bro. The friends I know who have connections are doing quite well though.

Honestly I just wanna to stop living but I don’t want to comit suicide

I still love her

Have you ever had job? Not trying to piss you off, but If not it could be that because you have 0 job experience that companys automatically discard your resume

>finally get over oneitis
>feel like I can't have strong feelings towards anything at all anymore
It's not just her and other women, for example both of my grandmothers died last year and the only thing I really felt was some kind of pity for my relatives. What is this shitty lethargy, where did it come from and how do I get rid of it? It's worse than the fucking oneitis....

>18
You have seen nothing yet. You have a long road ahead of you and it will feel like everything you do will end up in failure. But you haven't seen failure till you look in the mirror one day with no college education, no money in the bank overweight, nogf, still live with your parents and no job.
But even than, don't give up. Life can get better, you have hit rock bottom but you can only move up from there. Just create a list with really small goals. Finishing the list will be goal 1 and the most important goal of all. If you have finished the list you will know what you want in life and what are the steps to become that person. I believe in you

same here man

Sex and health (fitness) are needs, but they are near the BOTTOM of the needs pyramid

That means that while you should have those in your life, they will NOT make you happy by themselves
A higher goal and sense of purpose will

Find your passion project, user
Find it fast

What if i tell you it's been my now ex Girlfriend, the thought of a future together

>move to new area to study
>decide to give tinder one last shot
>meet up with an absolute bombshell of a girl, holy shit she's literally perfect
>literally only having met her for 4 hours, she starts kissing me and takes me to her room where we have sex for another 2/3(?)
>says since I'm giving her a good time she'll "give me the full service"
>Nani?
>after we're done, very little cuddling, fall asleep
>have sex again in the morning, getting more intimate
>leave expecting to keep talking since our chemistry was so good
>hasn't responded to me since

probably shouldn't have expected any less considering she wanted to fuck having only met me a few hours beforehand, but it's still upsetting, I guess I know what to avoid for the next girl.

this is great advice, get on and do something you enjoy, if it means re-training and having to change who you are for the better by force, then do it.

>having to change who you are

this was me. never had any dreams or passions about the future and building a future with my fiance and caring for her/providing became my dream. then she left me... I can't survive these feels man

Then I would say you're a complete moron and should slap yourself in the face and move on ASAP

It's been for me ever since
Why though? If i made it my personal goal to start something serious for her and through this better myself? Why not

Not anything hugely drastic, but if you're a depressed piece of shit that does nothing but lift weights and work a shitty job for no pay and you want out, then either you change or you wallow in misery for the rest of your life

I'd rather see anons succeed

Because she's your EX GIRLFRIEND

IT IS DONE
OVER
FORGET HER

She has moved on already, it's not going to happen
Even if you DO get back together, you'll run into all the same problems again
Get out there and find a new one

STOP THINKING ABOUT HER
CUT ALL CONTACT

user, i know, i'm not being a sad cunt here, i'm just saying that the whole "start a family / future " thing can be a goal in life for some people

Yes, but:

A: That's a shitty goal
B: If you want to do it, do it with someone new, not some ex

Why is it shitty? Why is putting a future together your top priority not good?
Sure, i'm not mourning after my ex.

been in the same mental root as you guys, I promise that punching your v-card fixes exactly nothing

It's shitty because, if you do your job right, it will come by itself

Your goals should be ambitious, like getting rich, starting a career, developing a brand or something up there

Women/family ends up a side-venture

The better your main goal/career is, the better you will provide for your family anyway

yeah im on that boat

9-5 shitty job and lifting weights
nothing in between, no friends, no contacts, i dont go out

My first guess of improving my shitty life situation would be getting better job with more social opportunities.

I wonder if being fitness coach is fun. I know it doesnt pay wonders, but literally anything would be more interesting than cutting fish at factory like i do rn

A family is not ambitous?

Career is just something you need nowadays to pay for everything, it's natural that as a guy you want to provide for a family

I worked full time during college at a hotel front desk. My issue is lack of Econ and HR exp

well shit
what does fix it then

i need to find purpose in my life desu

one of the PT's at the gym I used to go to said that working through the gym as a PT was great because it got his confidence up, but he made more money when he went private, although it was hard to pull in the clients since he had to put his prices up, so that's where his learned social skills came in.

You can always train and do something physical for work, I got sick of doing my office job so I went and I'm now training to be a tree surgeon and loving it.

you need to stop thinking about lifting as the one solution to everything

hah, funny that you mention it since i have forestry background.

And yeah i know one guy personally that was first working as "instructor" at my first gym, then he started his own "business" in private while "leasing" gym space and equipment thats already there

I dont need to earn 100k a year (in perspective i earn only 25k euro a year rn, working physical job), but id rather do something i enjoy (and i do enjoy spending time in gym and helping people with technique and what not)

I know its not always flowers and pink glasses, but im sure as fuck it would be bettwr than cutting fish and smelling like shit all day long.

no one talks about it like this anyway

i realize my current life situation is mostly caused by shitty life choices before, and laziness. Now im kind of stuck in this regime of work gym sleep

I had a job at FedEx for a really short period until I quit because it was hard work and shit pay. They still haven't paid me my final wages which is about 300 bucks. I called and they haven't gotten back to me. Kind of scared that I'll have to waste my time taking this to a small claims court

Ey yoooo, Econ and Psych double major here. Not a fuckin clue what to do since people havent been hiring me. People that are related to those fields I mean. I got a job in equipment financing and hated my life so quit and now I'm kickin it in my friends garage working as a server for a catering company until I get a legit full time opportunity to make me feel like college meant something :)

You know those weird dreams or hallucinations in films where the main character learns their own truth? Well, have a go!

youtube.com/watch?v=qvyFaeJgMW0
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZY1L3QLd9s

Nothing has inherent meaning. This is a good thing though, because that means that you can find meaning in anything and not be wrong. What do you want op? Maybe that is your meaning. Who do you want to be? What Kind of girl do you want to meet? Where do you want to travel, what do you want to see, who do you want to help, what can you fix, the list goes on and on. One answer is no better than the other, except to you.

>at uni
>still can't get laid
>all my friends have gf's and don't wanna go out

>wah wah i feel lost, its so easy to have sex with whores

Yeah. Real fucking misery right here guys.

idk OP I myself just found other ppl to be a waste of my time after awhile

>Terence McKenna
cringe

I am aware, I have transcended women and now try to wrangle some enjoyment out of life by reading books, lifting and watching movies. Also by cutting social contact on my free time down to zero and alienating all friends + sister I no longer feel the anxiety of having to deal with them. I'll probably neck myself in my thirties or forties.

This was me a few weeks ago but all of a sudden I got hired. It's not too bad but fuck if it isn't slowing down how I could be making progress if I was still a NEET. I didn't get the second shift job that I wanted but I got a better paying day job, but by the end of the day I'm fucking beat and there's no chance I'll want to go to the gym just to wait 15 minutes for a group of manlets to get off a bench while I'm not midset so another group of manlets doesn't grab it after 10 seconds. I go in the morning and it's pretty nice but I have around half of the time to lift than I normally would. Yesterday I got home and fell asleep on my couch at 8:30, then went to my bed to be able to get up at 4:00. Fuck this is gonna get tiring real quick.

Anybody who manages to find a way to get out of this by being competing or being a writer or whatever, I wish them my best.

Weed is for the Sabbath dude

ask me how i know you´re a conditioned matrix free willlet

monks literally do both

whats your point sir? because right now, all you do is revealing your own ignorance!

Ask me how I know you're a wanderlust hippie faggot

Weed is for every day of the week, my man. Not during work hours and preferably just one bowl a night. You do any more than that outside of a party setting and you're a degenerate.