My fellow lanklets sorry for portraying a weakness in our kind...

My fellow lanklets sorry for portraying a weakness in our kind, but I gotta say putting mass on the legs as a lanklet is pretty hard

tfw i just want a bubble butt for girls to mire

getting a perky butt is pretty much the same regardless of height. you just have to actually target the butt e.g. hip thrusts

Negro, I'm 6'4" and my ass got juicy as soon as I squatted 270 for reps which took like 8 months.

Do Ouse squats

Pause

Just squat dude and when you come up do it explosively, squeezing your glutes like you're holding a huge shit

I have super long legs, and I'm 6'3 or four
Just do squats with 25 -50 lbs on the bar. Fuck everybody else
Going for 1rep maxes isnt gonna help because you'll be recruiting more back.
Squat perfectly for reps of 6-13 and focus on the burn
I promise you results
And start biking for calves
T.
Lanklet here

>6'2
>5" dick

The burn means nothing. You could do squat without the bar, 1000 reps, feel your legs exploding, and still not gain shit. Legs are muscles so strong you have to progress on heavy squats as a natural to make the big, and this is even more true for glutes.
The advice on bike for calves is spot on and it works tho

>6'4
>7 inch dick
>ruined every relationship i've ever been in

'j-just bee urself' r-right?

5'9 have bubble butt...thinking of doing legs day to tone it...

Hey, broken expectations are definitely better than a micropeen. You can put in work with 5 inches, you just have to prove yourself.

5 inches is the Rudy of penises.

Do sprints. 8×200m at 90%with 2-3 minutes of rest inbetween. Great for dat Adonis belt too

Here are my massive 26 inch quads.
I'm 6'4''.

So stop your fucking excuses.

I can only squat 2 plates for 3 reps but I have decent leg and ass compared to the rest of my body. I also don't eat clean so that helps.

>massive
>26 inches
I've seen bigger arms kek

?

He needs to get to a doctor immediately

Arnold's thighs were 28 1/2, Lor Ferrigno claimed 29, Sergio's were 30 1/2 and Tom Platz claimed a 32.

The fuck are you talking about?

Is this what synthol can do