Is 2/3/4/5 in 2 years of lifting impressive?

I recently hit 2/3/4/5 in 2 years of lifting natty. 6'4 220 non bloat mode. Pic related it's my 2 year transformation

>sleeper mode

Work accessories and go lower bf

Sleepermode is bestmode. Cut a little more and IMO you made it.

those dont look like the shoulders of someone who can ohp 225, just saying.

what were your programs, what was your best intermediate program?

You look like a dyel honestly

no he doesn't

There is nothing impressive about hitting 2/3/4/5 in 2 years, as literally no one cares how much you can lift. Not trying to sound like a jerk but hitting PRs is a personal thing

>sleepermode
I'm assuming that's strength without obvious aesthetics?

>2/3/4/5
>not impressive
DYEL brainlet detected

>that
>2/3/4/5

lol ok

I am bigger than you in everything especially legs, and above 1/2/3/4 only. Do some bodybuilding I bet you’d be huge

It is mate. But as some of us said, cut a bit and keep up the protons and you pretty much there. I work in the 1-5 rep range on my compounds and sometimes go 6 on certain heavy lifts but always keep it as fast as I can, Im low bf and purely lift for power but look like guys that do high rep stuff. I will work say 10x3 on bench then do 5x6 tricep fixed bar pulldown, but ill throw in db pullovers for what ever rep I feel like (15+), i just try to work up the weight so i get some strength gains out of as well as looks

>he took 2 years to hit 2/3/4/5
dyel

>2pl8 ohp
doubt.jpg

maybe pushpress

Those are great lifts for a natural, but if you're lifting for looks you're doing something very wrong.

Le estat face

no one is impressed by your estats you stupid faggot. You look like shit fuck off.

People are shitting on you because you're tall attractive and strong and they lack your results or competency. Really speaks to what kind of people give critiques here.

cant tell if OP or just reddit

Or cause he obviously cant Press 2p

>this is natty lifting
Lol

2pl8 ohp
uhhh okay
sage

Impressive OP is impressive OP
Keep at it boyyy

>he doesn't hit 1/2/3/4 on his first day and 2/3/4/5 by the end of the week

Lmaoing @ u kid

Lifts are good if real. Physique is lacking if real. Posts lifts or gtfo tho

holy shit you ascended

>tfw roasted
>tfw i thought I wasn't a dyel
>tfw I still haven't reached a 300kg squat
>tfw failure

>100kg OHP in 2 years isn't exceptional

Post better picture

how long should it take to hit 1/2/3/4 for an average non manlet??

If you don't exceed this for reps on your first day in the gym you should consider becoming a woman

if you aren't lying horribly and e-statting then yes that's incredibly impressive. congratulations you won the genetic lottery. you better appreciate it most guys would kill for your genetics

>lying on the internet

>2/3/4/5
>still looks dyel
Natty lifting is a meme.

no one is impressed by your looks you stupid faggot. You are weak as shit fuck off.

cause he fell for the lanklet meme. If he was 5'8 he would look good with these stats.

Well is it exceptional?
If he tells random normies about it, will they think "wow man! That's awesome!"
Because as a 7-years lifter myself, I truely couldn't care less. I will add that I lift for aesthetics and not for strenght though

youre looking good user. Don't let other anons get you. Keep lifting because I'm sure it's done more good than you can imagine.

It really depends. 1/2/3/4 can be achieved in a few months if you have your routine, diet and sleep in order, but figuring out how to train properly, how to eat a healthy and satisfying diet, and how to make sure you get enough sleep each night and then fit all of those things into your life without giving up what you are passionate about is the real challenge. desu it took me 4 years from when I first started lifting to when I hit 1/2/3/4 because i didn't lift right, I didn't eat right and I didn't sleep right. Figuring out how to adjust your lifestyle is the hardest part of lifting, or at least was for me

You are not even close to big enough to have those lifts as you 1RMs unless you're some freak of nature that can get a ton of strength out of underdeveloped muscles.

His OHP is a lie
His bench is too because he's a faggot
His squat is mediocre and probably real
His deadlift is barely passable.

And his physique is unimpressive.

holy shit good job user
literally escaped auschwich

lol you look mediocre dude
no body is going to believe that you ohp 100kg and bench 140kg with those shit delts and chest