youtube.com/watch?v=lWRX-vyB9Jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop lifting on it fag.
>Umi best grill

>Umi

Maki* you dumb nigger

no

Disgusting washed up slut.

Oh my fucking god, it was suppossed to be a sad orangutan pic but i mistaked the image and put this love live stuff, shame on me

>2k17
>Still lifting for the old washed up hags
>Shiggitydiggity

[spoiler]Actually Im getting maki on my inner thigh.[/spoiler]

Lift Life thread??

Handegg you glorious phaggot
Are you back on twitter yet or what

I have an appointment in a week. I really want my shoulder to heal and to lift again

I only use twitter to fallow seiyuus, i think you might be thinking of someone else.

Oh my god you are king

Why dont tattoo dia ?

>anime
Eh you never were gonna make it anyways so it's okay

Hey OP went through a similar revaluation last year when I got ran off the road while road biking. AC joint injury just never heals right without surgery and now have a bump on my shoulder that I have to live with

>tfw you realize that lump in your lower back is never gonna heal

>tfw swimming

Try it bros, totally pain free after a week

I want to get into the depressing downward spiral of idol anime.

Where do I start and how can I overdose?

Start with Love live and OD on milky holmes

>implying

I second this, but will I hate myself for watching them? I mainly stick to action/slice of life

This is why I can't watch a new Mai-HiME series.

>left elbow keeps mildly aching and wobbling really weirdly whenever i bench

i-i don't need to worry about this? i just need to ice it, r-right?

why the fuck is every LL girl so fucking tops, bruhs?

like, there's not a single terrible one, take your fucking pick, each one is a fucking winner, especially Riko

Mitchell?

Dont you dare tattoo my wife on your disgusting body.

You mean Nico right?

>maki
>inner thigh
Lewd face as she looks at your balls?

Love Live a fucking shit

OG 765 Idolm@ster a GOAT. Makoto best girl

finally an excuse to post this

That's how I feel about my lower neck

This is supposed to be about ops shoulder you fucking degenerates

Checked

Depending on where your pain is and how severe there may be a simple fix. If its a tear, then you'll probably need surgery. The following is what I did for a dull deep pain I had in the back of my shoulder.

Every day, massage your rotator cuff areas through your armpit. Stick your thumb deep in there and relax that whole side of your body. If you don,t your back and chest muscles will engage and prevent you from massaging the deep rotator cuff muscles. With one hand/thumb tucked in the armpit, use the other hand to basically hug yourself, grabbing the bottom of your tricep/elbow, with your thumb from the other hand still tucked deep in your armpit. This helps get deeper and the right spots. Apply pressure to sensitive areas for about 15 seconds on and off. Then follow up with the typical light kneading and rolling of the muscles in the area. Just do that a little bit each day, or every other day and see what happens. MY pain signficantly dropped to almost nothing within a couple of weeks. Now I dont have any pain when doing rotator cuff exercises (which you should start doing as you rehab it). Like this but grab your arm instead of putting it on the shoulder.

youtube.com/watch?v=lWRX-vyB9Jw

Bald fucking normalfaggot who thinks this makes him "ourguy"

BRAAAAAAAAAP