Firewood edition
This is the end of your excuse that you cant get fit because of your poverty
Get fit the way god intended
Climb a strong vine
chop up wood
Pick up a heavy rock and carry it
Dont drink whey eat tree nuts
you dont need a pullup bar you can use a medium tree
you dont need any of that workout equipment when god gave you millions of acres of wild lands to go out and get gains with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w_s3Ci1Dl0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just chopped a 2 foot thick log in half doing squat axes
what have you done?

What the fuck is he even chopping, his foot?

im guessing the thick half log in front of his foot

That's a lot of force for a small rotten piece of wood.

But it's just sitting on the ground, it's not propped up ready to be split, if he comes in from the end it'll just fly away, and if he comes straight down on it he'll likely strike a glancing blow off the side of it, have you never used an axe or splitter before?

oh wait its a stock image

Yeah, hence the gloves to protect his soft little gayboy hands.

Not to mention, that's a chopping axe, meant to be lighter and sharper in order to cut sideways against the grain of a tree, as opposed to a splitting axe, which is heavy and much duller, for the purpose of wedging the vertical grain apart.

4u

Veeky Forums - Woodsmen

i go horse riding (foxhunting) every weekend for about 4 hours
i have been doing so since i was 7
remember that riding bareback helps your leg grip

I remember being told about foxhunting by an older gentleman. Being a kid I asked what fox tasted like since I thought if you hunted you usually eat the animal.
He looked at me like I was an idiot.

what kind of asshole kills animals without eating them? you're spitting in the face of nature and god

>remember that riding bareback helps your leg grip
lmao, what a fag.

>liking foxes
God gave us dominion user, animals kill each other all the time, we just choose not to kill other humans because we value the lives of people more highly than those of jellyfish

its not quite a hunt, but a chase
my grandfather (a life long hunter, healthy at 83, and passed down the hunt to my mother) stated that the joy of the hunt is not the kill (our hounds have not killed a fox in 25 years) but in the music, the howling of the hounds

Foxes are vermin. Do you eat rats when you cleanse the infestation? Cockroaches when you exterminate the pest?

no but we try to keep the foxes healthy

>splitting wood with an axe

Enjoy burying it in the wood. Use one of these plus it’s a good workout.

The howl of a good hunting dog is one of the most fond memories i have of my early childhood

I use a chain with a ratchet attached instead of a tire, and I want one of these

my hunting dogs have been bred down generations for 3 qualities
my grandfather states in his book, our penn marydel, that the 3 things you need to breed for is 1. voice 2. nose 3. endurance/stanima
if you breed for those qualities you get the best damn hounds

i split it with something just like that

>leveraxe
They’re shit desu

youtu.be/w_s3Ci1Dl0s