What bluetooth earbuds or headphones should I get for the gym Veeky Forums?

What bluetooth earbuds or headphones should I get for the gym Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wdefender.com/2009/06/venom-madness.html
amazon.com/Bluetooth-Titita-Wireless-Invisible-Headphones/dp/B071HJSWCZ/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1507776894&sr=8-16&keywords=wireless earbud
en-us.sennheiser.com/hd1-headphones-in-ear-with-mic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$5 ones with that aren't wireless

headphones are best for exersize. Dont go for earbuds.

I got some Sony buds. I have no complaints except that I sometimes have to adjust the cable.

Anyone who says don't get Bluetooth is an idiot. They're way more convenient especially for physical activity.

>t. That guy

That's kinda what I figured, any suggestions on a good pair?

The last time I went to the gym the earbuds I had kept falling out or tugging on my phone, and I don't want a huge cord.

He's not suggesting a good pair, he's suggesting you buy a complete shit pair.

I've got these and the sound quality is great

Yea but do they taste good?

Here OP, these are mine (Sony mdrxb50, Bluetooth sport earbuds). They stay in my ears well (4 earbud tip and 3 wing sizes are included), they're comfortable, water resistant so sweat isn't a problem, and when inserted properly the sound and noise isolation is great. They get about 8 hours on a charge, I think.

They're about $60 on Amazon.

I know why people say you shouldn't spend more than $10 on some shit wired earbuds, but they're wrong. Good quality Bluetooth buds will solve the problems you have listed, sound better, and last far longer.

Xiaomi Piston 3s. sure they're chinesium but they're $20 and mine are still good after 3 years of heavy use. Also they sound really good

I’ve got a pair of Powerbeats3’s
>inb4 consumerism etc
Beats can be overpriced at times but these are definitely worth the money
>Marketed with 12H of battery life but normally last way longer
>Wireless (obviously)
>waterproof/sweatproof. I use them for mountain biking to do that’s helpful
>Very sturdy build in general, don’t feel as flimsy as normal earphones
Bought off the shelf for about £150. I’d highly recommend them. Pic related is my pair

So that’s helpful***

jaybird x3

the sound is amazing and they have an app where you can adjust a full band EQ or select from premade ones.

they also have their own volume on top of your devices volume so you cant crank them very loud.

bass hits nicely and overall balanced sound

I got these BT ones on amazon for like 35$, last 8 hours
Senso somethings

>Venom: The Madness
Oldfag here. I bought this series as soon as it came out. In fact, I bought all the Venom mini series in the 90s, even the bad ones, but this was especially awful. Holy fuck, Ann Nocenti must have been blowing Tom DeFalco to get a job writing a character like Venom at the peak of his popularity. The final fight with Jugs was especially lolbad. And fuck, the art was even worse.

>What bluetooth earbuds or headphones should I get for the gym Veeky Forums?
Get a bluetooth headband for sure. Something like pic related is ideal. Anything with a wire will always fall out in the middle of a set of barbell rows.

Shure SE 215...

Amazing EQ comparisons and quality of music. Lots of fidelity and range is balanced nicely with no major loss or highs.

Why is venom fighting juggernaut? Can I get a quick rundown?

Those look awesome. I like my earbuds, but I'll definitely check those out

any other decent bluetooth options? i actually like not dealing with a cord

They were both popular.
That's all.

Seconded

any decent ones for runners? like an adjustable strap or something like that?

Plantronics backbeat. Ive run them through the washer twice and theyre still going.

Jay nords are shit. I had 3 pairs in a row die on me in less than 5 workouts each. They refused to honor the warranty after the third pair.

Headphones are for total autists.

Basically. Jugs was hired as a mercenary to kill a girl who was making waves for a corrupt corporation and Venom got beat up trying to save this chick. Then he got extra strength from some puddle of living chemicals and beats up not only Juggernaut but some extradimensional entities that have absolutely nothing to do with the story.

Good review here
wdefender.com/2009/06/venom-madness.html

Thanks

thirded

>t. dude who only does handstands in the crossfit area and sings all his songs out loud.

>chinese stuff
>taste good
Nigga pls.

Fourthed
Does any of you guys get shitty connection when outside though? Works really good when im in the gym but when walking home it sometimes get choppy.

read some quality shit then

those make me want to boogie

these

I have the Shure SE215 LE version. It's like an extra 20 bucks for increased bass. I also have the wireless version, it's like ~170 all in all

I use this cheap singular earbud. Gives good sound, lasts for the day, let's me stay aware of my surroundings. Initially thought one ear would be stupid, ended up really handy, and is small so inconspicuous.
amazon.com/Bluetooth-Titita-Wireless-Invisible-Headphones/dp/B071HJSWCZ/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1507776894&sr=8-16&keywords=wireless earbud

Have these and the X2's, both awesome

except they're not worth the money unless you're specifically trying to flex

like the sound quality isnt even going to be close to $100 sennheisers en-us.sennheiser.com/hd1-headphones-in-ear-with-mic

where's this from?? looks cool

creative outlier bluetooth headphones, best investment in gym I've made

Dr dre pls go.